Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

FYI I don't know what you watch but this BLEW up today.  Maybe not on regular media.  GA is now in revolt due to this.  GA legislature is now making moves to stop the election results due to this 1 very fucked up video. 

You seem like a “trust the plan” type of guy.  

• Haha 1

Now that PassiveAggressiveTotallyVotedForOsama is gone, can we get back to jerking off to hot, sexy, super left political topics?  MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm fuck yeaaaaa universal basic income fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by hookemATL
now use your finger while we discuss medicare for all...hnnghghghhhhhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Is it OANN or OAN.  Seems like it’s OANN but then you see screenshots like that of the station and they show OAN 

I think it's One America News Network, but the show itself is One America News.

People refer to it as OANN a lot, like CNN, but the "show" seems to bill itself as OAN.

Do you all remember that manipulated video that the President retweeted last year? The one from the Kingsman movie and the tweeter had supplanted the actors' heads with Democrats for the violent scene in a church?

I like this video much much better. I don't know how old it is and is a little wishcasting, but nice for a Friday in December. (the video was in response to a contest using a scene from a film that people had to identify.)

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Oops sorry, it was video from the GA senate.  I'm out of this. I read a few threads before I posted this and knew I would get the extreme left here which seems like 98% pushing back.  Is there not 1 person like me?  Someone that would've voted for Lloyd Dogget and Reagan?  Y'all seen TBH crazy af and no other views matter.  Keep in mind I am a guy that voted for Obama and Trump you crazy fuckers. 

Negged for not telling us about the diversity of your votes in the past more than once. I really need that information before I know how much credence to lend to your insistance that I'm crazy as fuck and extreme left and averse to the truth as presented by OAN and the Georgia GOP and good citizens such as yourself.

[Translation for the irony deaf: Negged for preposterous amateur operative schtick. You proclaim youself to be quite impartial and a keen analyst then you swallow this video whole. Those aren't suitcases which is an inflammatory word to suggest unofficial transport. That table was set up and the containers placed there while observers were present. The containers were not hidden. I don't know what the people are doing in the video, but my ignorance is not a right to declare that they're overthrowing the legitimate government of the United States. Lastly, that Trumpists are taking to the streets and the lapdog GOPs of Georgia (The Suppression State) are outraged should be weighed for significance or even sanity against those same persons' insistance that masks are deadly, Covid is like the flu, and Trump won the national election with a landslide. Of course, we're the deluded cultists who won't accept reality even when its spoonfed to us by OAN, Donald Trump, the Georgia Senate, and the FOX non-cabal of honest brokers of the truth (oops, irony again. Sorry.)]

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Do you all remember that manipulated video that the President retweeted last year? The one from the Kingsman movie and the tweeter had supplanted the actors' heads with Democrats for the violent scene in a church?

I like this video much much better. I don't know how old it is and is a little wishcasting, but nice for a Friday in December. (the video was in response to a contest using a scene from a film that people had to identify.)

about twice as long as it warranted.

4 hours ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Oops sorry, it was video from the GA senate.  I'm out of this. I read a few threads before I posted this and knew I would get the extreme left here which seems like 98% pushing back.  Is there not 1 person like me?  Someone that would've voted for Lloyd Dogget and Reagan?  Y'all seen TBH crazy af and no other views matter.  Keep in mind I am a guy that voted for Obama and Trump you crazy fuckers. 

There’s a problem with viewing the regulars here as an extremist fringe not representative of the general will of the people.

We just outvoted your dumb ass by 7 million or so in a national election where fuckstick’s like you were motivated to vote like never before.

Welcome to America’s rear view mirror.  Historical irrelevance will be along to pick you up shortly.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Because there are still a few acres of pristine wilderness left on the planet, a huge fuck you to the earth and to future generations:

https://www.adn.com/business-economy/energy/2020/12/03/trump-administration-schedules-arctic-alaska-refuge-lease-sale-for-early-january/

Just how many companies will show up for the sale is uncertain. Oil and gas exploration in the region would be costly, and the nation’s major banks have vowed not to finance it.

I bet some foreign banks (ahem) would be happy to provide generous funding.