Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

10 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

They aren't coming home either.  Most being moved to Kenya.

They're probably poaching rhino horns and elephant tusks.  Don't underestimate the amount of evil the DOTARD scourge can inflict on the world.  Next he's going to say how the shithole countries now have Covid and don't deserve his golf courses and hotels which they're getting anyways.  

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

You misspelled "Adorable" - Trumpkins. 

The soft bigotry of low expectations is not a shield - especially with the privilege Trump has enjoyed his entire life.       But, it was a mistake to give it a name; they lived down to that low expectation that some said loudly.      It is always a mistake to punch down.  look forward & punch through barriers to efficiency. ~"neoliberal, . . . someday." 

I give credit to the business sense of neoliberalism. The morality is missing, but every mistake is an opportunity I suppose. 

Edited by washparkhorn

It's hard to believe that list of 70 trainwrecks were just the ones we can laugh at.  The other 70 that are tragic, cruel, and led to real human suffering aren't Veep-worthy for obvious reasons.  

In the end, a guy that stares at eclipses with no protection, attempts to ban energy-efficient lightbulbs, and then asks why we can't cure a global pandemic by injecting light into the bodies of the infected.

For a man so interested in light, he was really in the dark.  But he was a brilliant Con-Man, he fooled more smart people than any Church or Politician or Ad Agency ever could.  Remember, the trick is never for you to give him your confidence.  Any kid at Best Buy hocking extended warranties can do that.  The true illusion lies in that he convinces you that you need to gain his confidence.  He's absolutely toast, looking now only at degrees of legal trouble in New York, and he's still convinced tens of millions of Americans that they still need his approval.  And so they're still sending millions of dollars per day  

Edited by Lobo

5 hours ago, HenryJames said:

He never cared about anybody else.  He was elected to care about himself and he lost.  What's in it for him?  Sure, he can continue making money pretending to campaign for others but it's only to fund his interests.  He's a bigly POS, as is his party.  Now, he mainly wants to stay out of jail which public office offers.  

14 minutes ago, Royalfan5 said:

I don’t know how they schedule AF1 but if there was somehow to tell Trump he can’t have it because Joe needs to golf right after the inauguration it’d be great. 

I mean, doesn't he lose that privilege the second that Biden is inaugurated?  Leave his ass there.

56 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Have the SS on AF1 push him off somewhere over the Atlantic. 

As of noon on inauguration day, AF1 won't be assigned to him any longer.  What happens if he's in mid flight at the stroke of noon and Biden hasn't given permission for him to continue using AF1?  Does he get pinched on a charge of grand theft airplane?

3 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

As of noon on inauguration day, AF1 won't be assigned to him any longer.  What happens if he's in mid flight at the stroke of noon and Biden hasn't given permission for him to continue using AF1?  Does he get pinched on a charge of grand theft airplane?

This all ends with him absconding on AF1 to Russia.  

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

This all ends with him absconding on AF1 to Russia.  

I'd love to be there when he orders the pilot to fly to Russia (after Biden is sworn in) and the pilot turns around and says "Who the fuck you think you are comin' up here actin' like you run this shit or something."

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Open the door mid flight and toss his ass out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I'd love to be there when he orders the pilot to fly to Russia (after Biden is sworn in) and the pilot turns around and says "Who the fuck you think you are comin' up here actin' like you run this shit or something."

He thinks it’s going to Russia, but it diverts to JFK for “maintenance.” NY State police meet him there with handcuffs and read him his rights.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

That’s a shame. 

if there hasn't been a "maga doctor" sketch on snl, there needs to be one.  that shit writes itself.

"sir, we regret to inform you that you have contracted the china virus.  there is nothing to fear because this particular per capita is very small, but here is a pamphlet entitled 'how to deal with a radical left imagined disease that will magically go away the day after the election'.  remember, just to be safe, try to wear a mask and social distance, unless of course you want to go to a gun store, church, or to talk to your trumper neighbors at a bbq, but try to keep the gatherings to fewer than 15,000 (actually closer to 4,500) people inside an arena as long as ivanka, don jr, or donald j trump (or a batshit crazy african woman from houston) is speaking.  oh, and don't forget your daily bleach dosage on your way out.  i see you don't have health insurance, that's ok, we'll send you a bill for $46,000 sometime between cancelled christmas and the fraudulent fake inauguration."

If the plane could have maintenance issues or a “credible threat” that morning, so that he can’t take it and misses his rally or has to scramble for Koch’s jet, that would be great. 
xtra bonus points if we can get him on the plane before it gets grounded so he has to take a walk of shame off of it right after the  inauguration, with every news agency rolling. 

It’s all been done:

When President Nixon resigned the presidency on August 9, 1974, he flew to his home in Orange County, California aboard SAM 27000. While flying over Missouri en route to their destination, Colonel Ralph Albertazzie, the pilot, contacted Kansas City Center and had the aircraft's call sign changed from Air Force One to SAM 27000 due to Gerald Ford being sworn in.

Johnny Sack reminds me of that british guy character on "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" who describes himself as, "A real Daddy's Boy."  And they tell him that 'Daddy's Boy' isn't really a thing, and if it were...it'd be feminizing and embarrassing and the lad is unfazed

7 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

It’s all been done:

When President Nixon resigned the presidency on August 9, 1974, he flew to his home in Orange County, California aboard SAM 27000. While flying over Missouri en route to their destination, Colonel Ralph Albertazzie, the pilot, contacted Kansas City Center and had the aircraft's call sign changed from Air Force One to SAM 27000 due to Gerald Ford being sworn in.

Jeez, Debbie downer over here. 

It’s all been done:

Did he say, “Shut the fuck up in the back, you embarrassing orange, racist, piece of shit Loser!

If not, still res nova.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I still think the media should cover him every day.  Just refer to him as Loser-in-Chief, and his plane as Spare Force One.

Is call sign 'Hair Force Done' taken yet?  

12 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

It’s all been done:

Pretty sure Ford gave Nixon permission to use AF1 on his way out.  That may not be the case this time around.

I wish I could be there when Secret Service, Joint Chiefs, and AF1 crew surround Trump and ask him to take the keys to the plane, helicopter, beast limo, and the West Wing off his key ring and leave them on the desk. 

he grumpily obliges, sinks his head as he turns to walk out of the Oval; and asks “tell Joe I’m sorry, it’s not him, it’s me.”  And joe emerges into the room, “I don’t care.” 

8 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Actually I think Biden would let him use AF1 if only to set a good example. Trump is gonna bitch no matter, so may as well give him one less thins to feed his victim complex on the way out the door. At this this kind of thing has a definite end date.

No fuck that. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1