Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 hours ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Does that even on the most common sense level look right?  Pulling cases out after the observers left from under a table with a black drape. Come on. You're an American like me.  That's not right.  

You're just sitting on all of this evidence?  WTF are you thinking?  With this video evidence, hop a  flight to the White House, stat.  Ask for Barr, they'll let you in.  Tell them you have the evidence they've been long looking for and keep us updated. Rudy may want to bring you to the court hearings so bring a suit and prepare to testify. Run, don't walk.  The GOP needs you. 

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, hookemATL said:

Now that PassiveAggressiveTotallyVotedForOsama is gone, can we get back to jerking off to hot, sexy, super left political topics?  MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm fuck yeaaaaa universal basic income fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Not gone, just not posting. It takes courage to return and post again once a link to something has been shown to be misleading, false, or otherwise not correct. It means admitting to others and yourself that it was so OR providing rebuttal as to why it is not misleading, false, or otherwise not correct.

OR, none of those things are of interest and it's just a short troll. (short as in a couple of minutes, not height. I suppose since I have left the GOP for good I should be more PC about that.)

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1334945518619865092?s=20

He keeps doing weird appointments at the pentagon, WTF? Are they gonna loot the nuclear stockpile? Hurry up, January 20th.

His former campaign guy and a lobbyist to the DoD Business Board--yeah, it's going to be a shell game with a budget of $720 billion dollars. Whew, hate for that money to go to any citizens who are out of work during a pandemic.

@washparkhorn that fine fellow is Danilo Carrera.

This fine fellow is Diego Boneta:

A First Look At The Dovekeepers - Page 4 - Photos - CBS.com

And this fine fellow is Henry Golding:

Henry Golding, Leading Man and Lover of Expensive ...

Kind of brunette, kind of Bond blonde:

Daniel Craig Would Rather Kill Himself Than Play James ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, staboner said:

this is our concern dude.

have a great no nuke friday friends. sadly, i just found out a few hours ago that one of my best friends isn't making it to Saturday. completely unexpected and shocking. i am devastated.

take care of yourselves. life is precious. keep those nukes down and get to Saturday best you can. 

Sorry about your friend, that is rough. Take care.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

here

Before I was thinking "coup."  But now, I realize I was so far off.  It's straight money grab out of the biggest pot in the darkest corner of the gubmint.  They're going to grab as much as they can and torch all record they can on the way out the door.  

Of course, in DoD, you're going to gore someone's ox by doing so.  That could come back on them.

5 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Before I was thinking "coup."  But now, I realize I was so far off.  It's straight money grab out of the biggest pot in the darkest corner of the gubmint.  They're going to grab as much as they can and torch all record they can on the way out the door.  

Of course, in DoD, you're going to gore someone's ox by doing so.  That could come back on them.

Well, yeah. $720 billion among friends and family and one can still golf in a weird watch. What's not to like about that?

Also. Bachman Prayer Overdrive: She Ain't Seen Nothing Yet Version:

And whoooo, been awhile since we lived up north. Forgot aboot that accent.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

30 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The endgame was always loot as much of the government’s money as you possibly can while running out the door to Russia or some other non extraditing shithole. 

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Florida?

That's what the pardon is for. "Yeah I did it. I did all those things. Whaddya gonna do about it?" (State charges may be problematic but he isn't going to deal with that for awhile).

28 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Well, yeah. $720 billion among friends and family and one can still golf in a weird watch. What's not to like about that?

Also. Bachman Prayer Overdrive: She Ain't Seen Nothing Yet Version:

And whoooo, been awhile since we lived up north. Forgot aboot that accent.

So there is a God, huh? 

36 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The "transition" is going to be non-existent.

R or D, everyone figured this was going to be the way. When Biden/Harris drive up, the utilities will have been cut and a few sad damp cardboard boxes will be sitting curbside. And maybe a stained mattress that nobody wants to touch.

9 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

R or D, everyone figured this was going to be the way. When Biden/Harris drive up, the utilities will have been cut and a few sad damp cardboard boxes will be sitting curbside. And maybe a stained mattress that nobody wants to touch.

And that Melanie salted the Rose Garden. Probably some red stable boy lawn jockey statues too.

16 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

maybe a stained mattress that nobody wants to touch.

Look, Eric has a condition okay?!?!?!?  He's trying to control it, it's mostly urine.  he gets nervous when his dad gets angry and his dad is super upset right now.  I'm having my mattress scale people evaluate exactly how terrified Eric is right now.  Just be compassionate.  

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is too weird.  What's the play?

Money most likely. In the past, they looked to cut dollars and provide some oversight and transparency and that's not something this administration finds acceptable. Also, maybe private/public war hawky people want to set the stage for 2022 and 2024 by crippling Biden as much as possible? I mean you've got the three meanie moes at the Pentagon now so it's getting the band back together again so they can play for Moscow and all the rubles.

35 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Money most likely. In the past, they looked to cut dollars and provide some oversight and transparency and that's not something this administration finds acceptable. Also, maybe private/public war hawky people want to set the stage for 2022 and 2024 by crippling Biden as much as possible? I mean you've got the three meanie moes at the Pentagon now so it's getting the band back together again so they can play for Moscow and all the rubles.

Can't Biden just relieve them of their duties on Jan. 20th?  Lots of Day 1 things to do.  May not have time for inauguration festivities.

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

An incredibly last-minute attempt to pad a bunch of resumes of donors/loyalists as the SS Trumptanic sinks.

How does that pad your resume?

"Oh, I see here you got a presidential appointment in November of 2020, and you were in the position for 50 days.....now, I remember what happened back then.  Are you applying for a mailroom position?  Because I think you might be underqualified."

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

How does that pad your resume?

"Oh, I see here you got a presidential appointment in November of 2020, and you were in the position for 50 days.....now, I remember what happened back then.  Are you applying for a mailroom position?  Because I think you might be underqualified."

These are people that are wanting whatever perks and status of having said they were in whatever position  (I don't think they even get a paycheck).  This has happened in the past, just not this blatantly and on this scale - last minute appointments, job title changes, etc.

They aren't doing it because they want to apply to Kinkos or Walmart, and they aren't doing it because Trump is going to attempt some kind of coup shit, and the people booted were not booted because they caught Trump's eye on twitter, sending him into hours-long rages against them.  

Shit, he probably couldn't name most of the people booted off the board.

Or to put it another way, 5 years from now, you'll see these people pop up on OANN, and their job title won't say "Former Trump Flunky" but something along the lines of "former Pentagon official" or whatever.

• Hook 'Em 1