Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

35 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Okay, I was using Merle as a foil for Willie’s gift at bridging divides. Mea culpa. But the notion that Trump hasn’t hoodwinked plenty of the folks you describe is as weak as my original assumption.

I wasn't criticizing you.  Haggard  did write  "Okie from Muskogee" and "I'm a White Boy" but I think they were parody or satire.  Maybe he was just keyed into what rednecks wanted to hear and wanted to make some money. Trump has hoodwinked all of the working people who long for some version of America that never existed.  If you ask them to name a decade when America was great, they really can't.  I imagine they think America started to decline around 1964. 

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Was just about to post what bozo did. Cash would have hated Trump

you sure bout that?

i mean, the people that trump has galvanized would have also hated him just 8 years ago. 

we also just elected a conservative christian POTUS and the opposition who wants a conservative Christian POTUS is permanently outraged

up is down, left is right

CDD46D376953DCA3DB9728F5533B2CF1C948F3F1

Edited by staboner
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I think of the medal of honor winner Trump walked out on, and a hero like Chuck Yeager who died yesterday, and it truly makes me wish I could spit in Trump's stupid face and kick his ignorant ass for not knowing what is important in life.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

I think of the medal of honor winner Trump walked out on, and a hero like Chuck Yeager who died yesterday, and it truly makes me wish I could spit in Trump's stupid face and kick his ignorant ass for not knowing what is important in life.

It was wrong of him to walk out, but I believe that was a Medal of Freedom. Medal of Honor is quite different. You can still kick him, though!

A pardon for you and a pardon for you and who else will trade for a pardon? I make the best deals! You, too, can make The Pardon List! $9.95 and look at what you receive: a pardon signed by Donald J. Trump, regardless of any crime committed.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It was wrong of him to walk out, but I believe that was a Medal of Freedom. Medal of Honor is quite different. You can still kick him, though!

A pardon for you and a pardon for you and who else will trade for a pardon? I make the best deals! You, too, can make The Pardon List! $9.95 and look at what you receive: a pardon signed by Donald J. Trump, regardless of any crime committed.

Oprah Winfrey

18 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Do they not understand that Biden can come in and just be like, "yeah, you're not fired"?  Are they just trying to create more work for the new admin out of spite?  I mean, I know they are, but it's not like these are difficult things to reverse.

They're actually making it a lot easier on Biden. He would have had to give some thought on some difficult decisions for non-trump appointees and loyalists. Now can just come in and wipe all the trump people out and install whoever he wants

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

What pisses me off the most is that after the inauguration, this shit ain't going away.  Until he's banned from twitter and put away somewhere, him and his cult are going to continue to rage.  We're going to have to Simpsons "just don't look" I think.

If twitter doesn't ban him right away they're beyond complicit. They already were when they didn't ban him when he was just a regular person spouting hatred well before he ran for office. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

They're actually making it a lot easier on Biden. He would have had to give some thought on some difficult decisions for non-trump appointees and loyalists. Now can just come in and wipe all the trump people out and install whoever he wants

I'm still skeptical regarding this. The top people, sure, that's usual. But people like Emily Murphy? She was there for quite a while working in govt prior to Trump. She's been outed, but there are others like her that burrow in and stay quiet. Most public servants do their job and do it well, but as we saw, it only takes one person to gum up the works. Ginny Thomas and others that walk around questioning loyalty wrought a lot of damage and normalized that as culture. It's toxic.

On 12/6/2020 at 7:21 PM, Jack Straw said:

"Donald Trump is doing a great job."

@Johnny Sack and 99+% of Republicans 

That fuckface @Johnny Sack will be back in January and bitch about Biden’s executive overreach and bitching about the budget and blame this shit show economy on him. It’s what piece of shit republicans like sack do 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

That fuckface @Johnny Sack will be back in January and bitch about Biden’s executive overreach and bitching about the budget and blame this shit show economy on him. It’s what piece of shit republicans like sack do 

The real fun will be when he gets liquored up and starts throwing some hard rs around.