Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

9 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Does Maggie Haberman highlight her role in normalizing and enabling Trump?

If not, I’ll take a pass.

Dumb question.  I am aware of Haberman and think the regular media (as opposed to Fox) also had a role in enabling Trump, but can you elaborate on this, please?

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m going into a meeting so I’ll come back but she did a lot more than mentioned above.

Her mother was worked for Trump in PR and Maggie is very close with Jared and Ivanka.

Yep. Every time you see a line in a Haberman piece like, "Sources close to Ivanka Trump say that she is trying to convince the president to give every American a puppy dog and an ice cream cone", it came from Jared or Ivanka.

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The world is committing mass suicide or something?

The American part of it is.  The problem is, Donald Trump is our suicide vest, and half of us are cheering him on as he pulls the cord, half of us are screaming "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!!?" to no avail.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I did a deep dive into Kennedy Center Honors performances tonight.  This one struck me for a variety of reasons, mostly those being (a) the brilliance of the song and (b) the brilliance of Aretha Franklin.  That said, watch the Obamas, and then marvel how that human cumstain known as "President" Trump could never in a million years give a shit about art, or history, or science, or anything of net positive value.

Revel in the glory of Ms. Aretha, and then maybe shut off the internet and media for 12 hours, and get you some.

Thanks.  I needed that to wash that steel guitar clip from my mind.

2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

????

Twitter, if any of his tweets need that "disputed" claim, it's this motherfucker.

Edited by pyrohornIII
grammer, how do it work?
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

So his argument is that the Supreme Court should overturn the election because of future scandals that he thinks may take place? 

His argument is whatever fever dream vision pops into his head in a given moment.  Seriously, read his recent tweets -- there's no logical consistency or evidence-based reasoning.  Just vomitus.

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

There are consequences to letting this go on 

Oh, it will only get worse.

Imagine that you are an insane nutbar who treats every word from Dotard as literal scripture.  Now imagine that your god decrees that the US is governed by an illegal, occupation government in league with the devil, intent on destroying all life in the country.

What would you do?  You'd blow some shit up, like a good loyal patriot should.

It's just fucking math at this point.  X + Y = boom.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Holy shit, he is confusing the fuck out of his base right now. 

"So do I take the vaccine now to support Commander Trump's single-handed efforts to bring it to market? Or is the vaccine a Demorat ploy to further control the population with mandates and, presumably, microchips? Or does that not happen until January 20?"

Honestly, if Trump taking credit for the vaccine gets more people to take it, then go for it. We shouldn't even fight him on it. It might be the only decent thing he's done in office...completely unintentionally, of course.

Edited by aggie08

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, it will only get worse.

Imagine that you are an insane nutbar who treats every word from Dotard as literal scripture.  Now imagine that your god decrees that the US is governed by an illegal, occupation government in league with the devil, intent on destroying all life in the country.

What would you do?  You'd blow some shit up, like a good loyal patriot should.

It's just fucking math at this point.  X + Y = boom.

Our saving grace is that those morons aren't good with complicated math like that.

12 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Holy shit, he is confusing the fuck out of his base right now. 

"So do I take the vaccine now to support Commander Trump's single-handed efforts to bring it to market? Or is the vaccine a Demorat ploy to further control the population with mandates and, presumably, microchips? Or does that not happen until January 20?"

Honestly, if Trump taking credit for the vaccine gets more people to take it, then go for it. We shouldn't even fight him on it. It might be the only decent thing he's done in office...completely unintentionally, of course.

They're not actually applying critical thought to any of this shit, dude. They'll just feel outraged, ignore any nuance, and then go back to picking whichever convenient belief of his that supports their shitty worldview. That's arguably the most dangerous thing Trump has normalized. Just going with your fucking id at any moment and thinking about nothing. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. 

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

Jump around, jump up and get down
Jump around, jump around
Jump up and get down
Jump up, jump up and get down

Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away

I've got to
Get away

If this simulation trends 80's music I might just make it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Impeach this turd right now. It's the obvious move. 

Ooh! Ooh! it will upset the Trumpists!

They're out of their minds already. Move today. Pass articles of impeachment for not upholding the Constitution and tampering with an election. Do it by the end of the day and walk the indictment to the Senate.

This malignancy must be excised ASAP.

CONGRESS: Realize that normal is not around the corner. Realize that normal processes are dead in this enviroment. REMOVE THE WOULD BE TYRANT!

I feel like I'm watching Congress try to start their collective car by lashing it with a buggy whip.

Get off your dead asses and preserve the republic.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2