Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Holy shit, he is confusing the fuck out of his base right now. 

"So do I take the vaccine now to support Commander Trump's single-handed efforts to bring it to market? Or is the vaccine a Demorat ploy to further control the population with mandates and, presumably, microchips? Or does that not happen until January 20?"

Honestly, if Trump taking credit for the vaccine gets more people to take it, then go for it. We shouldn't even fight him on it. It might be the only decent thing he's done in office...completely unintentionally, of course.

I've been pushing the Trumpkins I know that they should take the vaccine as soon as they are eligible, and for some weird reason, they are all about "Oh, I'll wait until other people who need it more take it" or they just flat out won't.  So then I press them about the fact that President Trump said the vaccines were safe and necessary, and surely Trump would never lie to the American people, and they try and change the topic.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BradInATX said:

I'm pretty annoyed at Time Magazine. What exactly did Biden and Harris do? They ran for election and won. That's somehow worthy of praise? Especially in an election where the whole thing was a referendum on Trump and Biden is just a generic "I'm not Trump nor too-far-left" cardboard cutout. Woopty doo for Joe Biden

It should have been frontline workers that have risked their lives and well being to keep us and our children healthy, fed, and educated. I find it pretty disgraceful, actually. There has been no person or group of people more important, patriotic, or relevant than our frontline workers in 2020. The self-important media strikes again. Their political axes to grind are more important than actually recognizing the heroic people who sacrificed for the greater good for the entirety of a year.

This was going around Twitter and I was like makes sense so was surprised to see that Biden and Harris won, now I wonder if this is a meme I’m too old to understand.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Pasken said:

I'm not sure I'm more saddened by the fact that our POTUS would tout "74M votes, a record for a sitting President" as some sort of standard, or the fact that his base thinks this means something.

It's a football game.  It doesn't matter if you lose 81-74 or 17-10.  You still lost by 7 points.  The fact that your team had never scored more than 74 in its history is nothing more than an indictment of your defense because YOU COULDN'T WIN THE FUCKING GAME.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

2020 has absolutely sucked with the pandemic, the musicians/actors/etc.. that we have lost, and the total shit that Trump has done to this country but am I the only one who is truly enjoying the fact that I know that mother fucker is absolutely miserable that he fucking lost his bid for re election?  Is it wrong that it brings me this much joy knowing how unhappy another human being is?  nah.

Not at all. Drink it up.

10 hours ago, Pasken said:

"That's why we're announcing a new court that is even higher than the Sleepy, No Courage Supremes.  The Supremacist Court!  (Way more powerful than the boring, no wisdom court)  Only one judge on it.  Me.  Not you.  ME!  A court that will SAVE USA!" 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Chooky said:

"That's why we're announcing a new court that is even higher than the Sleepy, No Courage Supremes.  The Supremacist Court!  (Way more powerful than the boring, no wisdom court)  Only one judge on it.  Me.  Not you.  ME!  A court that will SAVE USA!" 

Don't give that motherfucker ideas.  He has plenty by himself.

11 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Don’t vote for Biden because his son is being investigated for tax fraud says a man being investigated for tax fraud 

Isn't Ivanka being investigated for fraud as well? (for inflating costs w/respect to campaign). I'll write the tweet for the President in case his phingers are too phat phor his phone:

Why didn't the DC AG revel the truth to the public, before the Election, about Ivanka Trump. *I was lying on the debate stage that nothing was wrong, or going on-Press confirmed. Big disadvantage for Democrats at the polls!

*For once he wasn't lying since it didn't ever come up regarding the case involving Ivanka. Tucker never confirmed anything nor Hannity, nor Dobbs nor Chanel Rion because neither Fox nor OANN covered the story. Searched The Epoch Times, too and nada.