Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

On 11/28/2020 at 6:19 PM, pantone159 said:

Yeah, it has nothing to do with Q or the election. Except that the new Seattle team, if they want to line their pockets, are selling these to morons as fast as they can.

Sorry for the quote from the deep past, but here's an article discussing these challenges (particularly in "progressive Seattle, anarchist city on the left coast")

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/kraken/release-the-kraken-slogan-has-taken-on-quite-different-meaning-amid-attempts-to-undermine-election-results/ 

34 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Severed an artery and it did kill him. His company still completed work on Blucifer. Jimenez also apparently attended UT and studied fine art.

He also was the sculptor of the bucking horse outside the Smithsonian Museum of American Art in DC. It is also blue and it’s pretty awesome to see in-person. I was just at that museum three weeks or so ago. 

https://www.cpr.org/2019/11/04/everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-blucifer-the-demon-horse-of-dia/

Used to have one of the series of Vaquero sculptures in front of the UT art department, too, same as the Smithsonian.    

• Hook 'Em 1

it's not an assassination attempt on Kemp or Raffensperger, it's a citizens arrest !!! 

How often are terroristic threats prosecuted?I’m guessing the Feds could within minutes collect probable cause on thousands of posters on Paler, hack computer cameras and capture the assailants faces as they type explicit death threats to elected officials or civilians. Then arrest them at their job at the lumber yards or call center.

Why is LIn Wood on Parler messaging that the President should declare martial law and hold a new election with in person hand counting voting only? Appears to have some support for this second coup attempt. Or is it ongoing from the first one? Don't expect a Trump coup to be a normal coup, there is nothing normal about that man. Let's hope it's just related to the $$. Trump's still threatening civilians and officials like the mob boss that he is, he just can't decide which form of punishment he likes better. A second hope is that no one decides to audition for creativity in that regard the way they auditioned to get retweets.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Ladies and Gentleman, the official Twitter Feed of the White House National Security Council under Donald Trump.   I thought the NSC did important stuff. Instead we get childish taunting from them. 

Not that is a meaningful or anything but while backpacking in Berlin in 2006, they suggested we not do the Australian cheer hash tagged above (there had been a couple fun run ins with Australians and while drunk anything was fun to say/yell) because it sounded like a nazi slogan. Or perhaps communist but pretty sure they said nazi. Any truth to that? 

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Ladies and Gentleman, the official Twitter Feed of the White House National Security Council under Donald Trump.   I thought the NSC did important stuff. Instead we get childish taunting from them. 

For some reason I pictured Gareth Keenan sending out this tweet.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, achooloco said:

Not that is a meaningful or anything but while backpacking in Berlin in 2006, they suggested we not do the Australian cheer hash tagged above (there had been a couple fun run ins with Australians and while drunk anything was fun to say/yell) because it sounded like a nazi slogan. Or perhaps communist but pretty sure they said nazi. Any truth to that? 

It's nonsense. It's just old German jibberish. There's a German drinking cheer that goes Zeeke Zacka, Zeeke Zacka  hoy hoy hoy!  Swedes and Dutch have variations of it and probably the Danes and the Norwegians too.

Drink every time that gets shouted at Oktoberfest and you will be hammered in an hour. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

For some reason I pictured Gareth Keenan sending out this tweet.

It took me a minute, but I remembered the tone of his voice and his creepy, judgmental bug eyes and the quote rang true.

Also, there are so many gorgeous wines from Australia.  But knowing Trump's penchant for the lowest common denominator in all things, I think he skipped the Borossa Valley and Margaret River regions and went straight for fucking Yellow Tail baby!  Really brings out the nuances of the cocktail weenies.  

Seriously, whatever regard you Trumpers hold him in...you have to admit the guy has all the refined taste of an exotic dancer on the third Friday of the month.   

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Ozzy - Chino relations are at a low my G

tenor.gif?itemid=3794947

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Why is LIn Wood on Parler messaging that the President should declare martial law and hold a new election with in person hand counting voting only? Appears to have some support for this second coup attempt. Or is it ongoing from the first one? Don't expect a Trump coup to be a normal coup, there is nothing normal about that man. Let's hope it's just related to the $$. Trump's still threatening civilians and officials like the mob boss that he is, he just can't decide which form of punishment he likes better. A second hope is that no one decides to audition for creativity in that regard the way they auditioned to get retweets.

Its not just parler, its any means available to get those donations flowing. These fuckers need to be put in jail. 

Once you head over to wethepeopleconvention.org, the first fucking thing you see is a donate button. They are gonna fleece every booger-picking trumptard they can. 

image.thumb.png.4104b8e28e866827e154abea8f10d86d.png

5 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

I went through it a few times and enjoyed it. Pretty easy airport to get around in and I like that wild horse statue even though it seems like it might be nightmare fuel for a few people.

Better hope you don't tear up a knee skiing and have to use crutches to get to a plane. You might need to pack a lunch for that journey

Apologies if already posted but Manchin asks the questions we're all asking-where did Trump get 10 million more votes this election than last? 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-manchin-just-asked-the-question-lots-and-lots-of-people-have-been-wondering/ar-BB1bx5HN

After all, Trump's approval rating throughout his four years was dismal. Large majorities of people believed he mishandled the Covid-19 pandemic, with deadly results. He alienated many loyal Republicans with his brash style and his constant tweeting.

And yet, Trump -- as of Tuesday morning -- had won 73,989,692 votes, roughly 8 million more votes than any past presidential candidate had ever won. (Worth noting: President-elect Joe Biden won more than 80 million votes in his victory.)

Which brings me to West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin and an interview he did recently with The New York Times. Asked for his takeaway from the election results overall, Manchin said this:

"I just can't believe that 72 million people were either that mad or that scared of the Democrat Party to vote for what I consider a very flawed individual. Here's a person who lost 230,000 lives under his watch, basically denounced the science completely because it might hurt him politically, has a lack of compassion or empathy for humans, and denigrates anybody and everybody that does not agree with him. How 72 million people could still walk in and say, 'Yeah, it's better than that,' I just can't figure it out.

"That was a sobering thing for me. My state got wiped out this election. So I would say, I'm just looking at myself, I have not been good at my message. I know why I'm a Democrat. And I know that I've never seen the Democrat Party forsake anybody."

The simple fact is that Trump did absolutely everything to lose the 2020 election in a landslide. He botched the coronavirus pandemic. He lied -- all the time. He personally attacked anyone in his party who didn't agree with him 100% of the time. He refused to ever tailor his message to suburbanites -- especially women -- who were abandoning the GOP in droves. 

And yet, for nearly 74 million Americans, that was good enough for them to cast a vote for Trump to win a second term. The question Manchin raises -- and anyone interested in politics and the future of the two major national parties needs to ponder -- is, well, why?

Chris Cilizza goes on to explain the number being entrenched divides, while my thought is that it's phony.  There's no way Trump gained voters.  More people said they wouldn't vote for DOTARD and said they would leave it blank or write in, are dead, are terminally ill, went Democrat because he told them to die for the economy, and so on.  But where did he gain voters?  I think if there was voter fraud, votes for Trump should have been investigated.  Probably explains why he's so incredulous on how he lost and wants to know how Biden got significantly more votes.  He always said if he lost it was fixed, and my contention has been it's because DOTARD fixed it.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

“... And then if we let them push us around on the little things they wanta take over everything. You gotta stop them at the beginning. Like they shoulda stopped Hitler at Munich, they should never let him get away with that, they were just asking for big trouble when they let him get away with that.”---The Godfather

Susan Collins should've spent a little more time at the library reading Mario Puzo. Trump Syndicate capo out front woulda told her.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Straight up crazy.

the very beautiful resolute desk?

you know, people made jokes about him stealing furniture, and i laughed it off.  then we saw him sitting behind that fisher price my first desk over thanksgiving, and i didn't really think about it.  but now that he's specifically mentioning it, i'm gonna need proof of life.  i need a photograph of the resolute desk with a copy of today's newspaper.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

17 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

you know, people made jokes about him stealing furniture, and i laughed it off.  then we saw him sitting behind that fisher price my first desk over thanksgiving, and i didn't really think about it.  but now that he's specifically mentioning it, i'm gonna need proof of life.  i need a photograph of the resolute desk with a copy of today's newspaper.

If you recall, there was that moving truck parked out front of the White House for a couple of days right after the election.

24 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

Would the secret service or someone stop him if he really did this?  Because he would really do this. 

26 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

I literally have language in the NDAA and this fuck is going to destroy my Xmas. 
angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Would the secret service or someone stop him if he really did this?  Because he would really do this. 

the optimist in me thinks he couldn't get big stuff out of the white house, but in theory, anything is possible.

someone with more knowledge than me can clear up the details, but i believe there's an entire office full of people whose job it is to inventory and track what is in the white house and what is in storage.  they log gifts and artwork and stuff that gets borrowed or lent from museums or private collections or moved around or whatever.

in the west wing it was the stuffy englishman (paxton whitehead) who played the character a few times.  i remember doing some light research on it way back when and that person does exist, though i'm sure fictionalized for dramatic purposes.

so to sum up, i'm sure they'll do an inventory after he's out.  how to get shit back, that's a whole other problem.

2 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

"I just can't believe that 72 million people were either that mad or that scared of the Democrat Party to vote for what I consider a very flawed individual. Here's a person who lost 230,000 lives under his watch, basically denounced the science completely because it might hurt him politically, has a lack of compassion or empathy for humans, and denigrates anybody and everybody that does not agree with him. How 72 million people could still walk in and say, 'Yeah, it's better than that,' I just can't figure it out.

that's what we are all trying to figure out Bob. Jim Joe whatever the F your name is. 

none of this shit makes sense

and yes, agreed MD that is likely what happened. lord knows when we last had a fair election 

• Hook 'Em 1