Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

Holy fuck Orca is a poster child for blind, one sided stupidity.

When I was in undergrad, we had a roommate who set his alarm for super early, hit snooze a billion fucking times, and then leave with the fucking alarm still on.  One day the 3rd roommate told him that if he didn't stop doing this shit he was going to throw the alarm clock out the fucking window.

The asshole roommate, who is likely Orca, said that if he did that then he (Orca) would have the right to kill the roommate who threw the clock out the window.

Fuck you Orca.  Everyone always hated you.

you think we are in a banana republic now, just wait until people regularly start assaulting each other over politics. That's already occurred in a few cases but we don't want that as a norm. Next step would be to assasinate politicians in public places. Do you want that? 

YEAH!

“Knock the hell outta that guy! I’ll pay your legal fees if you do!” Seems familiar.
  • Like 2

I think the idea of the extreme pushback is pretty much that the public, by and large, does not support this farce. 

I'm fairly certain that the importance of this public outcry may be greater than the protesters know. I think it is key for our allies to see this shit so that they can understand that Trump is not our identity. He is not our standard. He does not represent American values.

If this keeps up, and side-a-beef buckles (or keeps lying, especially about treating everyone with respect), and the heat gets to great, maybe our allies will be with is when this farce is over.

Or maybe they will support our revolutionary army.

• Like 1

it's not hard dude.  Public accosting people creates a very dangerous envirionment where one loose cannon can take it to the next level and then to another level and all of a sudden we have dead people. It's only takes a handful of Antifa nutjobs to make this happen. Accept reality dude, we are in a dangerous tone. 

Exactly. What we need, obviously are spaces where we are safe. Let’s call them “safe spaces”.
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

have you ever seen an Antifa protest? It's edging very very close to unacceptability and it will spill over one day. Same goes for the neo Nazis, remember when one of them ran over someone on the east coast. Let's not have this uncivil public confrontation in a damn restaurant. Hell, I'm very anti establishment but shouting on teh street is one thing but going into an enclosed place is meant to intimidate, a different level. I'm shocked the cops did not show up. I don't want to be interrupted like that if i'm out with the family as a customer at the next table. It's f'n rude to say the least. 

Piece of shit smells like a piece of shit no matter how many shapes it takes.   

The thing that sucks is these white nationalists run the government.  You can’t hire Miller, Bannon, Sessions, and Gorka and pretend there’s nothing to all of this.  These people are evil and I have a hard time calling anyone evil.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

55 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

it's not hard dude.  Public accosting people creates a very dangerous envirionment where one loose cannon can take it to the next level and then to another level and all of a sudden we have dead people. It's only takes a handful of Antifa nutjobs to make this happen. Accept reality dude, we are in a dangerous tone. 

So where do you put murdering someone by running them down in a car?  Asking for a friend, fuckface.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Maybe I'm a snowflake about the Nielsen incident, too. 

"Hey, let's take a video of ourselves harassing the asshole!" rings a little narcissistic to me. Maybe that's what bugs me. 

Nielsen is sort of terrifying in an Aryan way that Sanders could only dream of being. I guess I'm good with someone not wanting to serve dinner to someone but less okay with private citizens yelling at someone in a private setting. Maybe it's the form of the protest that bothers me. 

Maybe I'm just a snowflake. 

Or maybe she's a piece of shit that deserves look-at-me! protesters ruining her enchilada dinner. 

Yup. I'll go with that.

Totally agreed.  I don't care that SHS was asked to leave.  It was done politely, even if the owner's employees attention whored on their social media accounts afterward (I would've warned them not to do that and then fired them if they did).  This group was just a bunch of attention whoring assclowns that any manager in their right mind would've booted in a minute.  Who the fuck wants a demonstration while trying to eat dinner?  I don't care about Nielsen.  I feel for every other guest in there.  This isn't anything to celebrate.  If that shit went on for more than 2 minutes at a restaurant I'm at, I'm out the door and not paying the bill. 

2 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Totally agreed.  I don't care that SHS was asked to leave.  It was done politely, even if the owner's employees attention whored on their social media accounts afterward (I would've warned them not to do that and then fired them if they did).  This group was just a bunch of attention whoring assclowns that any manager in their right mind would've booted in a minute.  Who the fuck wants a demonstration while trying to eat dinner?  I don't care about Nielsen.  I feel for every other guest in there.  This isn't anything to celebrate.  If that shit went on for more than 2 minutes at a restaurant I'm at, I'm out the door and not paying the bill. 

snowflake! I said the same thing for a couple of pages and was massacred. Lolz @ shurly and the uncouth 

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Shamed not for the color of her skin, but for the content of her character? Yeah, I’m good with this. We need more of it.

Shamed in a disruptive nerd way. Awesome. 

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Like I said, you get punched in the face, it hurts.   None of these jackasses have gotten punched, it’s time they did.  

When these jackasses started getting outted on social media after Charlottesville, their balls started retracting. 

2 hours ago, Orca of Peace said:

you think we are in a banana republic now, just wait until people regularly start assaulting each other over politics. That's already occurred in a few cases but we don't want that as a norm. Next step would be to assasinate politicians in public places. Do you want that? 

Where were the big alt-right/white rallies after Charlottesville?  They seemed to have lost their steam when minorities showed up to confront them, and others were outting them on social media.  

Hell, their Cheeto god even tossed them a bone about some of them being good.  

52 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Good. You do that. Make that restaurant owner think twice about seating such ilk.

Shamed in a disruptive nerd way. Awesome. 

I’m good with a spectrum of shame. If you’ve got a really cool, like, captain of the football team-way to shame them, I’d be good with that, too. You could even fuck the prom queen after, if that would make you happy.

Just to let all the Hugos, Denisons, bad teammates, and their ilk know the next time they post some kind of statement saying how outrageous it is that someone is being allowed to bully someone else my reply is going to be to tell you all to shove it up your ass.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Just to let all the Hugos, Denisons, bad teammates, and their ilk know the next time they post some kind of statement saying how outrageous it is that someone is being allowed to bully someone else my reply is going to be to tell you all to shove it up your ass.

If Kathy Griffin was asked to leave a restaurant for her stupid bloody Trump head, I would completely understand.

SHS is on another level though.

10 hours ago, Orca of Peace said:

wrong.  A proper analogy would be Trumpers pushing around black protestors at the rally, or harassing Democrats at public places.  A Tshirt is nothing.

Would you rather them march on DC with guns and "Don't Tread on Me" flags?

You’re confusing who the bullies are here. They had to go eat somewhere else. They didn’t get taken from their family and put in a cage.

12 hours ago, retread said:

It's encouraging that people are realizing that there are no normal avenues of recourse left. Call your Congressman/woman? They don't have the will or the stomach to act. Depend on someone in the administration reigning in the out-of-control behavior? Nope.

If it takes shaming every WH official in public, so be it.

It really needs to extend beyond WH officials.  Anyone who supports Trump in any way needs to be shamed and ostracized, at all levels of society. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

My decorum!!!

Frequently I have terrible decorum. I try not to, though, fuck up an entire restaurant’s night. You know some people aren’t like you and Brisket. Some people don’t want a show. 

And bro calm down, I have no idea what you’re talking about, unless you’re an ATX71 sock. 

You mean besides the fact there is no ethical issue?

So your retort to the commentary about ethical rules went from “but Obama!”...to...”HE IS WRONG.”, with no explanation?

That’s some remarkable progress you’re making there.

1 minute ago, scottsins said:

No. You said that this type of conduct leads directly to murders and violence.

The only thing that got murdered that night was a gallon of ice cream at the Huckabee Sanders' D.C. residence.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Frequently I have terrible decorum. I try not to, though, fuck up an entire restaurant’s night. You know some people aren’t like you and Brisket. Some people don’t want a show. 

And bro calm down, I have no idea what you’re talking about, unless you’re an ATX71 sock. 

I think I got you confused with someone else now that I think of it. My bad.

If what I've read is correct, didn't the whole thing go down without much drama?  Owner asked SHS to leave, SHS said "OK", owner comped whatever had already been served.  Right?

If so, I love that it's getting blown way farther out of proportion by a bunch of people who had nothing to do with it.  Yay, drama.  Restaurants kick people out for not wearing shoes . . . often.  Nobody cares.  Seems like nobody really cares here unless it's a useful talking point.

21 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

If what I've read is correct, didn't the whole thing go down without much drama?  Owner asked SHS to leave, SHS said "OK", owner comped whatever had already been served.  Right?

If so, I love that it's getting blown way farther out of proportion by a bunch of people who had nothing to do with it.  Yay, drama.  Restaurants kick people out for not wearing shoes . . . often.  Nobody cares.  Seems like nobody really cares here unless it's a useful talking point.

Tactics of neo-nazis.  

SHS politely asked to leave and crazy black lady says some inflammatory shit:

“You see! They want to kill us all! We must hurt them first before it’s too late!”

19 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Look at this dumbass. 

All of this Trumpism shit is just part of the game to the Washington elite.  They criticize Trump and his administration, get some hits/retweets, but don't really MEAN any of it. God forbid that a significant portion of the American people - that the government WORKS for - are upset with the horrible/inhumane actions and rhetoric coming from the White House. D.C. just can't have citizens fuck up their corrupt and exclusive fraternity.  

Shame on all of these motherfuckers that don't want their status quo messed with. 

I think Brisket talked about the scarlet “T”. It needs to become a scarlet “R”.  What Kristjen Nielsen and SHS experienced needs to be experienced by all members of the GOP not named Flake, Corker or McCain. They need to be made aware that they are no longer the party of Lincoln, they are the party of Trump, and they need to be made to understand the gravity of that distinction.