Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

never really paid much attention but haven't other administrations had daily on air briefings? this only reading a list, taking days/weeks off, etc is all new, right? or did it happen before and no one really paid attention since it was spin and not outright lies like under trump?

2 minutes ago, achooloco said:

never really paid much attention but haven't other administrations had daily on air briefings? this only reading a list, taking days/weeks off, etc is all new, right? or did it happen before and no one really paid attention since it was spin and not outright lies like under trump?

No, it's never been like this. 

1 minute ago, retread said:

"He was saying 'No' to allowing questions, not answering the question, 'Do you think Russia is still targeting the US w cyber attacks?' " - SHS

We're so screwed.

Story about it

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/18/trump-no-russia-is-not-targeting-the-united-states.html

Let's go to the booth for the video replay. 

And here's the problem with SHS--she doesn't answer the fucking questions.  Her go-to responses are

-  "we answered that [insert random day here] so I refer you to that."

- "yeah but previous administrations..."

- just to repeat the question back to the reporters in a condescending tone. 

Just now, Pancho Negro said:

LoL

Hallie Jackson of MSNBS: "You didn't answer the 2nd part of my question."

SHS: "Well I called on Jordan so I'm going to go to Jordan, so Jordan?"

Jordan: (pauses) "Hallie, you can go ahead."

This was great.

7 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

How do some of y'all watch her? I'd pop a blood vessel in my eye if I had to listen to her at this point.

I started to watch her and got irrationally angry within 30 seconds.  Then I realized there is nothing that says I need to voluntarily ruin my afternoon, so I shut it off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pancho Negro said:

LoL

Hallie Jackson of MSNBS: "You didn't answer the 2nd part of my question."

SHS: "Well I called on Jordan so I'm going to go to Jordan, so Jordan?"

Jordan: (pauses) "Hallie, you can go ahead."

I am so glad to read that. The best way for the reporters get at Sanders is to stick with lines of questioning started by other reporters. The White House has used the competitive nature of reporters who want to distinguish their questions from other reporters' questions against them for years. 

Follow each other up and you all walk away with a better story. Otherwise we just get an assortment of narrowly challenged lies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, retread said:

It will be interesting to see the inflection point where somebody just loses it and calls SHS or DOTUS a lying POS. Could be a journalist or a member of congress.

it really needs to be done.  because he's a lying pos.  the rats need to abandon ship.

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

Cnn goes to 6 panelist to talk about this. Fucking 6.  

This is one thing i hate about american news

They. Beat. Everything. To. Death.

Instead of rehashing everything for us and asking college professors (oh my!) to explain the world to me, maybe go investigate actual new stories. New stories. News, ya twits!

They exhaust a story and kill a person's ability to focus on it through all the blather. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

Cnn goes to 6 panelist to talk about this. Fucking 6.  

This is one thing i hate about american news

Sounds like you should check out Fox's The 5.  Right now they are bashing Hillary.  All 5 of them.  Can't make this up. 

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Sounds like you should check out Fox's The 5.  Right now they are bashing Hillary.  All 5 of them.  Can't make this up. 

She is very relevant to what's going on now. Or something something something.

28 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

She is very relevant to what's going on now. Or something something something.

Can you imagine how badly she would have bowed and scraped to Putin? Just treasonable!

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I watch to see how the journalists handle her.  They need to nut the fuck up and call her ass out.  It will happen one day...

she needs to dread going before the press like her husband dreads her waking up.