Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

54 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

She’s doing that girly, flirty scrunched up nose giggle thing.

First time a female member of our species has ever done that willingly to Miller’s creepy ass.

nah, she's got a chicken bone stuck in a molar.

On 6/4/2018 at 12:04 PM, lemonlime said:

Reporters should stop showing up at these thing.  SHS either lies or doesn't answer the question.  They aren't news conferences, but are pure propaganda, at this point.

Pure propaganda was more of what these press conferences were when Obama was in office.  The mainstream media was/ is so biased to the left they turned these press conferences into a pep rally for Obama and never questioned anything he did at least not to the hysterical levels they question everything about Trump and his administration...

• Fuck You 18

13 hours ago, Ramdiesel said:

Pure propaganda was more of what these press conferences were when Obama was in office.  The mainstream media was/ is so biased to the left they turned these press conferences into a pep rally for Obama and never questioned anything he did at least not to the hysterical levels they question everything about Trump and his administration...

Yesterday at 01:12 AM

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Ramdiesel said:

dude, that's just a stupid take.  I hope you don't really believe that, but I fear you do.  sad.  there were just as many conservative reporters at an Obama press conference as there are at trumps, just as many "liberal" reporters too.  what we got from Obama's spokesman was facts, data.  we get nothing of the sort from trump.  nothing but gibberish and hot air.   please tell me you see that.

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Remember when Obama would do press conferences from the White House podium answering journalists questions?

That was so weird and selfish of him.

we saw in Helsinki how well trump does with that.  as much as we complain about sarah, at least she's not the shitshow he would be.

Welcome comrade. How is the pay in your troll farm? You get benefits?

38 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Remember when Obama would do press conferences from the White House podium answering journalists questions?

That was so weird and selfish of him.

fuck you for posting that.  I clicked on it and saw an intelligent, articulate man.  Fuck you for reminding me what a piece of shit idiot is currently in that office. 

She’s doing that girly, flirty scrunched up nose giggle thing.

First time a female member of our species has ever done that willingly to Miller’s creepy ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the hell of it is, she doesn’t even have the saving grace of “well...she’s a big girl, but she’s LOTS of fun.” Nope. She’s fat, ugly (inside and out), AND a prude Bible thumper. There’s nothing redeeming about the woman.

Press is getting a bit more of a backbone and tired of her shit, and she seems more and more desperate to escape the press conferences.

cant recall Obama’s or Bush’s press people fleeing like that so often.

Edited by atomheartbevo
What the hell iPhone spelling