Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

Well, you predate suburbs and had multiple wives as was the custom in your era.  So you tell me?  

Sorry...I kid, I kid. 

I dunno, there's gossip and there's people I take pretty serious...and a couple of them tell me that the swinging scene out in Lakeway/Steiner Ranch/etc. is still going strong.  

This guy's post backfired with 60 something replies essentially calling him a dumbass.

Boycott CVS

CVS is not being a good neighbor and the manager does not seem to even care about the weeds blowing seeds EVERYWHERE. He thinks "Who cares?"

Edited by Jerry Callo

7 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

This guy's post backfired with 60 something replies essentially calling him a dumbass.

Boycott CVS

CVS is not being a good neighbor and the manager does not seem to even care about the weeds blowing seeds EVERYWHERE. He thinks "Who cares?"

There was also a good post yesterday from a woman offering free anti-vax forms.  It turned out as expected, and I'm sure it'll still be blowing up today.

On 4/12/2019 at 8:58 AM, Gunsup said:

There was also a good post yesterday from a woman offering free anti-vax forms.  It turned out as expected, and I'm sure it'll still be blowing up today.

This thread was fucking gold.

On 4/12/2019 at 8:48 AM, Jerry Callo said:

Boycott CVS

This is the ND post that I was going to add to this thread.

That poster is a piece of work.  Apparently he in n the board here and is the stereotypical HOA meddling pretentious fuckstick.

Edited by scottsins

13 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

So I got a flyer in the mail this week inviting me to join the newly created Nextdoor group for my neighborhood. Thoughts?

you must promise yourself you wont ever, ever, ever post or reply.  

No matter how stupid, or idiotic the post you read, you must not reply.    

You wont win, and you may say something the neighborhood cabal deems offensive enough to egg your house.

Just screenshot it and post it here for us to all laugh at.

22 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

you must promise yourself you wont ever, ever, ever post or reply.  

No matter how stupid, or idiotic the post you read, you must not reply.    

You wont win, and you may say something the neighborhood cabal deems offensive enough to egg your house.

Just screenshot it and post it here for us to all laugh at.

I know jack squat about it, can they identify a person or can I just join in for the lurking anonymously? Is it searchable by address and such? I don't want the crazies all up in my bidnib.

On 4/20/2019 at 6:07 PM, Beau Vine said:

One of my wife's teaching co-workers put her own meal train up at the school.   It was a 2 month sign up sheet.  We fucking laughed and gave them a gift card.  People are losing their minds these days.