Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

NOTE:  HAIR = BLACK

Plain clothes gentlemen with metal detector and pink flags?

What’s up with this? If this man works for a survey company he needs to be wearing something indicating such if he’s going to be on my property. I don’t even know who to contact to explain this.

Person 1

Hair: Black

Top: Old Grey comic book

Bottom: Blue jeans

906e6dbe9edbbec92f5eae0d865ca934.jpeg.max800.jpg

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

I just saw on the news that gangs are marking houses for burglary with small pink flags.  Or at least that would be my response on NextDoor.

Replace news with Facebook, and you have a popcorn.gif situation in the making.  

On 4/26/2019 at 6:06 PM, Deej said:

My favorites are the weekly "My car was broken into last night" posts. Inevitably, they mention the car was unlocked and someone stole everything out of their car. Go figure.

This!   And what is funny they always seem to let it slip they left something of value in  plain sight.   One day I am going to respond if you people  would just take your stuff into the house or put it in the trunk, just  maybe the crooks will move on to the next car.  

There was a resident in my neighborhood who went ape shit the other day because some little girl  put a flier in her mailbox asking for help finding her missing cat.   This lady posted "To remind everyone" placing non US mail in mailbox is against postal regulations. I mean she cut and paste the law and possible punishments like time in the Federal pen and all that jazz.  What was funny is the kids Mom responded and man the catfight was on!   

• Like 1

So I just saw this was posted yesterday...

4e92bec3ab49bf6cc32f8ee9aef4c0f5.jpg

Followed by a bunch of idiots fighting about different sayings about how to identify a coral snake. And then whether or not a coral snake has to chew on you to release venom. Followed by many “prayers”. The guy who posted was named Scott. After a while everyone started to wonder where Scott was.

He chimed in that he was at the ER. Meanwhile, people were still fighting about what kind of snake it was and recommending he seek help. Later he replied he was home safe. Said he’ll never mow without his rubber boots on again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Followed by a bunch of idiots fighting about different sayings about how to identify a coral snake. And then whether or not a coral snake has to chew on you to release venom. Followed by many “prayers”. The guy who posted was named Scott. After a while everyone started to wonder where Scott was.

He chimed in that he was at the ER. Meanwhile, people were still fighting about what kind of snake it was and recommending he seek help. Later he replied he was home safe. Said he’ll never mow without his rubber boots on again.

I think the last thing I’d be doing if I got bit by a snake is posting on any sort of social media, especially Neighborhood. My ass would be at the closet ER.

red and black, a friend of Jack, red and yellow will kill a fellow.  At least how I learned it. 

This was the most often posted saying.

Thread has around 200 posts from about 10 different neighborhoods.

Here’s one that caught my eye
“I am from West Texas, we had rattle snakes. I was always scared to go down the storm Seller .during a storm. my dad would go first with a gun.and light .then my Brother and sister mother and me. would follow my dad. we lived 28 miles south of Lubbock, Texas .on a farm.”

15 minutes ago, kmac30 said:

This was the most often posted saying.

Thread has around 200 posts from about 10 different neighborhoods.

Here’s one that caught my eye
“I am from West Texas, we had rattle snakes. I was always scared to go down the storm Seller .during a storm. my dad would go first with a gun.and light .then my Brother and sister mother and me. would follow my dad. we lived 28 miles south of Lubbock, Texas .on a farm.”

That hurts my head.

34 minutes ago, kmac30 said:

I'll bet if this was spoken, instead of typed, it took her 15 minutes to get that story out.

• Like 1

Her name is Joyce. Here’s another from her,

“glad you or ok. I have killed 3 coral snakes year before last. one at my back door. one in my garden and one by my swing. I take my hoe with me when I go outside. had a copperhead at my front door. now I look before I open any door. they say they like the cool concrete. use moth balls around your garbage cans .they don't like the smell. snakes com out starting late April.”

I need to try and meet Joyce.

3 hours ago, kmac30 said:

Her name is Joyce. Here’s another from her,

“glad you or ok. I have killed 3 coral snakes year before last. one at my back door. one in my garden and one by my swing. I take my hoe with me when I go outside. had a copperhead at my front door. now I look before I open any door. they say they like the cool concrete. use moth balls around your garbage cans .they don't like the smell. snakes com out starting late April.”

I need to try and meet Joyce.

It's like it was written by Hemingway after a head injury.

On 4/26/2019 at 12:00 PM, Cheeseweasel said:

What I've learned from Nextdoor:

"Every snake is a rattlesnake and every black person in your neighborhood is gonna rape you."

Don't forget that every stray dog is a coyote and every noise is a gunshot.

A new diner opened a couple of months ago. Annette tried it out. She found a hair in her rice. And went back 5 more times. On her next visit her husband ordered chicken and got ribs instead. And she still went back 4 more times. 

, Leonard Elementary School·1d ago

I hesitated to post anything until we visited several times to give them the benefit of being a new restaurant. However, after 6 visits, we won't be going back. On our first visit, I found a hair in my rice after consuming half of the meal. Yes, the meal was removed from the bill, but we left feeling kinda gross. On our second visit, my husband ordered the full BBQ chicken. When the meal came, he was served a full slab of ribs. Since he wanted to eat with the family, he accepted the meal. OK, so we gave it a third try and ordered sandwiches during the late lunch time. Again, my husband was served a sandwich that he didn't order. Since we had already waited 40 minutes, he accepted the order but was not happy. Like others have indicated, the salads are very watered down so we stopped ordering them. Fifth visit, our food came as ordered, but the service was slow and we waited over 40 minutes for simple sandwiches. For our final visit, we decided to go later in the evening to avoid the busy times. Not a good decision! After our soup and coleslaw (no more salads!) we waited almost 50 minutes for our meal. The service was extremely slow, including the checkout process. Had to continuously ask for our waitress to take our money. We were very happy to see a new restaurant in the area, but I'm afraid there are too many other choices where the food and service is good and we won't be going back.

1 hour ago, Baboontyme said:

A new diner opened a couple of months ago. Annette tried it out. She found a hair in her rice. And went back 5 more times. On her next visit her husband ordered chicken and got ribs instead. And she still went back 4 more times. 

Those damned watered down salads!  

On 5/1/2019 at 4:17 PM, kmac30 said:

Odds that Scott was mowing in flip flops?

On 5/2/2019 at 7:16 AM, DigglerontheHoof said:

red and black, a friend of Jack, red and yellow will kill a fellow.  At least how I learned it. 

But the guy's name was Scott, not Jack.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, luke duke said:

The power went out in the neighborhood around 6. It was restored by 7. There are probably 200 posts/responses regarding this tragic incident.

That's when you accuse them of lying, because how could they post to the internet if the power is out?

Hilarity can ensue.

• Haha 1

Before I dropped Facebook, I always got a kick out of our neighborhood page when the power went out. Sometimes there would be quite a few posts asking if everyone’s power was out. I always responded no because of our generator. They love that.

21 hours ago, EE2B said:

Before I dropped Facebook, I always got a kick out of our neighborhood page when the power went out. Sometimes there would be quite a few posts asking if everyone’s power was out. I always responded no because of our generator. They love that.

That's like randomly texting your neighbors and saying, "Can you reset your router?"