CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

Biden had to walk back the leaks that his admin put out regarding boosters today cause he pissed off people at CBER FDA. But please tell me more. It's makes you edgy. 

Haven’t seen anything about that.

Clearly you have your finger on the pulse of the administration. I will have to get back to you after I’ve slept off my 3 fingers of Teeling’s.

And I’m pleased to know you view me as edgy.

We seem to have that in common with each other.

12 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Careful.  You're saying capitalism is a good thing in the cloak room.

spacer.png

err, . . . faulty conclusion, "what use is the rule?"

~ Cormac McCarthy, No Country for Old Men.

Pharma is capitalism in this equation. Seems to me, your problem is with capitalism. 

Now do health care. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I’m vaccinated, dork, and I still think this administration is fucked in the head.

Straight for the horses stupid mouth.

Bruh you should check out Jacobson v. Massachusetts where the United States Supreme Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. It's precedent that "[r]eal liberty for all could not exist under the operation of a principle which recognizes the right of each individual person to use his own [liberty], whether in respect of his person or his property, regardless of the injury that may be done to others."

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Bruh you should check out Jacobson v. Massachusetts where the United States Supreme Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. It's precedent that "[r]eal liberty for all could not exist under the operation of a principle which recognizes the right of each individual person to use his own [liberty], whether in respect of his person or his property, regardless of the injury that may be done to others."

clarence-thomas-9505658-2-402.jpg

dont give a fuck !!!!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Ok what’s wrong? Big pharma is banking while dolts on this forum with a >99% chance of survival salivate at a booster shot. Of course big pharma sees $$$ with world wide demand

If I tell you hey go into this room with 99 other people. One of you are getting shot in the head guaranteed you going in?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Probably doesn't need a booster given prior COVID status. 

The problem is "all the hypochondriacs" in the willingly-unvaccinated group. They all think they already had COVID. And they are blabbers on the social networks. They need to be reached out to - and perhaps should self-isolate - to protect themselves. The dying needs to stop. The stress on the health care system needs to drain. In my humble opinion. We are hammering humans in health care. 

You would recommend testing before relying on self-diagnosis, wouldn't you?

Edited by washparkhorn
No offense was intended to any human who has been falsely identified as a hypochondriac. I understand you are suffering. And that label sucks in general. I am worried about you in this pandemic. Please take care of yourself. Sincerely, wph.

53 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I know the FAFO crowd of dorks here think it’s super cool to shame one who died of covid after being hesitant of the vaccine…but comparing mandates for small pox to covid is fucking dumb.

Two tubes of horse dewormer in 2 days and now can't hold their shit in their bowels.

Grimly hilarious.

l7px96yg7ql71.jpg

49 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Careful.  You're saying capitalism is a good thing in the cloak room.

Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -- Abraham Lincoln.

there. Make you feel better?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -- Abraham Lincoln.

there. Make you feel better?

And he’s a Republican!
  • Haha 2

If I tell you hey go into this room with 99 other people. One of you are getting shot in the head guaranteed you going in?

I have to say >99% because it’s even better than 1 in 100 odds for the majority of the demographic that makes up the US.

To answer yours question thats more suited for those who are 80+ years old, a BMI of 40 or sick with other things….no I wouldn’t

4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I have to say >99% because it’s even better than 1 in 100 odds for the majority of the demographic that makes up the US.

To answer yours question thats more suited for those who are 80+ years old, a BMI of 40 or sick with other things….no I wouldn’t

Good to hear. Fat Republican officials appreciate your thoughts.

Apleyfitted.jpeg

It’s petulant to back whatever the fuck this country is founded on?

Fuck you

George Washington mandated vaccines. Fuck off. 

Hard to believe that Rocko moved from Hawaii to Minnesota, but the evidence is pretty clear.

I mean….the utter lack of understanding of “what this country was founded on,” and the actual definition of libertarianism (your rights end where they wound harm others) is fucking staggering. Just pure fucking ignorance and stupidity.

Vaccine mandates are woven throughout our story and history, and the Supreme Court was unambiguous in upholding them. So….fuck off, you pathetic ignorant lump of shit.

This was true before Delta. Out of 10 exposures, 9 unvaccinated will catch it. Also Delta is killing 2-5 out of 100 all comers and it is killing young healthy people with no comorbidities at a completely unacceptable rate. It’s probably 1 in 200 or higher. And 1 in 10 have serious long term sequelae. 

I had a good friend from high school 49 years old die within the last month. My wife’s best friend from high school lost her husband who was 47 within the past month. All The tertiary hospitals in Dallas Fort Worth are closed for elective procedures and direct admits to the floor because they are full of Covid and 95% of these fuckers are unvaccinated.

People are dying of routine, easily treatable medical conditions because they can’t get medical care because of these fucking morons.

Do you know what you call people who won’t do something that is in their best interest because someone they don’t like told them to? You call them toddlers. Seriously fuck them and anyone who’s trying to make an argument that we should give a shit about their feelings. Either mandate they get vaccinated or mandate if they get sick they stay the fuck home I really don’t care which at this point

Enthusiastic applause. But don’t think that the idiot will understand and accept this. He’ll call you fake news, exaggerating it, etc.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Guess Biden doesn't think postal workers lives are important. He's really serious about making sure we are getting vaccinated. Well, except 644K postal workers they can die. Rules for thee not for me at it's finest. 

https://www.postaltimes.com/postalnews/usps-workers-not-included-in-biden-mandatory-vaccination-order/

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach
  • Fuck You 2

This was true before Delta. Out of 10 exposures, 9 unvaccinated will catch it. Also Delta is killing 2-5 out of 100 all comers and it is killing young healthy people with no comorbidities at a completely unacceptable rate. It’s probably 1 in 200 or higher. And 1 in 10 have serious long term sequelae. 

I had a good friend from high school 49 years old die within the last month. My wife’s best friend from high school lost her husband who was 47 within the past month. All The tertiary hospitals in Dallas Fort Worth are closed for elective procedures and direct admits to the floor because they are full of Covid and 95% of these fuckers are unvaccinated.

People are dying of routine, easily treatable medical conditions because they can’t get medical care because of these fucking morons.

Do you know what you call people who won’t do something that is in their best interest because someone they don’t like told them to? You call them toddlers. Seriously fuck them and anyone who’s trying to make an argument that we should give a shit about their feelings. Either mandate they get vaccinated or mandate if they get sick they stay the fuck home I really don’t care which at this point

Call them what you want. You’re not going to change their minds and you make it worse by insulting them.

Is there a vaccine mandate in Dallas hospitals like there are up here? Perfectly healthy staff quitting because they’re forced into something they don’t want = less staffed beds= “full” hospitals.
  • Fuck You 8

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Guess Biden doesn't think postal workers lives are important. He's really serious about making sure we are getting vaccinated. Well, except 644K postal workers they can die. 

https://www.postaltimes.com/postalnews/usps-workers-not-included-in-biden-mandatory-vaccination-order/

U.S. Postal Service workers are subject to a rule to be developed by the Labor Department mandating coronavirus vaccinations for workers and weekly testing for non-vaccinated employees at companies with over 100 workers, a senior Biden administration official told CNN and the Washington Post.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/postal-workers-exempt-vaccine-requirements-232126456.html

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

? Perfectly healthy staff quitting because they’re forced into something they don’t want = less staffed beds= “full” hospitals

This is a fucking lie. The hospital I do my big cases at is literally physically full. And I am beyond caring about trying to convince these dipshits of anything. Seriously fuck them.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Call them what you want. You’re not going to change their minds and you make it worse by insulting them.

Is there a vaccine mandate in Dallas hospitals like there are up here? Perfectly healthy staff quitting because they’re forced into something they don’t want = less staffed beds= “full” hospitals.

Nobody should give one fuck that morons get insulted for being a moron. I hope they do get insulted. Call it’s like it is.  

Time to stop catering to assholes like you. Go live in a fucking cave. Nobody cares about you and your idiotic beliefs.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Sooo do they have a mandate for staff?

Yes. And they are fully staffed and working double shifts. There are no spare beds in the hospital. For a while, they converted the PACU into an extra ICU because of the need for space not staffing. 

Nobody should give one fuck that morons get insulted for being a moron. I hope they do get insulted. Call it’s like it is.  

Time to stop catering to assholes like you. Go live in a fucking cave. Nobody cares about you and your idiotic beliefs.

You respond to everything I post. You’re the same fucking loser in other forums on this board with the same old “take it to CR you pansy”. And when it does, it’s met with lame, unimaginative shit like this.

You live in CR 8 hours day because your life has no purpose. I don’t come to CR to hold dicks. I come to express my beliefs. People obviously care because who’s in the middle of the bee swarm? It ain’t you.

Fuck you
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

You respond to everything I post. You’re the same fucking loser in other forums on this board with the same old “take it to CR you pansy”. And when it does, it’s met with lame, unimaginative shit like this.

You live in CR 8 hours day because your life has no purpose. I don’t come to CR to hold dicks. I come to express my beliefs. People obviously because who’s in the middle of the bee swarm? It ain’t you.

Fuck you

Shut the fuck up Rocko.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Yes. And they are fully staffed and working double shifts. There are no spare beds in the hospital. For a while, they converted the PACU into an extra ICU because of the need for space not staffing. 

I was just in a GQP state ER on Saturday. Got right into a room at 11PM. Not one part when I was there did I see anything about patients being denied care due to full hospitals.

Extremely anecdotal but guess what…so is yours as much as you hate to read it
  • Fuck You 4

19 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Guess Biden doesn't think postal workers lives are important. He's really serious about making sure we are getting vaccinated. Well, except 644K postal workers they can die. Rules for thee not for me at it's finest. 

Try again shit for brains.