Mike Pompeo is a fucking dunce

elfenix

Mike is listed online 'officially' as 5-11 and 160 pounds.  Which is off by about 100 pounds.  Which would explain why people think Trump is a fit individual.  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Mike is listed online 'officially' as 5-11 and 160 pounds.  Which is off by about 100 pounds.  Which would explain why people think Trump is a fit individual.  

Seriously. that is what he has down as his weight? Damn, I want the scale upon which he was standing.

28 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That's gotta be kilos.  Hmm, 160 kg is about what in pounds?  Wait for it...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

That's gotta be kilos.  Hmm, 160 kg is about what in pounds?  Wait for it...

160 kils is?.........a really good time. 

16 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Laura Loomer is like 26 years old and already looks like she's not even human. And somehow Mike Pompeo is arguably more appalling. 

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

She looks like a RealDoll that went horribly wrong. 

She looks like a demonstration of the uncanny valley.

Never forget that Pompeo was in the defense industry.....with his classmates from West Point....and that the Koch family backed his candidacy in Kansas, where he established his business with that friend...

@bad_teammate has called the military a jobs program, and that thought has merit but I also posit that the defense industry collects a big welfare check from us. Put that money elsewhere.

33 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Never forget that Pompeo was in the defense industry.....with his classmates from West Point....and that the Koch family backed his candidacy in Kansas, where he established his business with that friend...

@bad_teammate has called the military a jobs program, and that thought has merit but I also posit that the defense industry collects a big welfare check from us. Put that money elsewhere.

6% increase is apparently a budget cut.  when did republicans become, so publicly, the party that's bad at math?

We are apparently still due for a massive fucking tank war here shortly.  Thankfully we can get all that armor on the beach in no time.  

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

Apparently he's running on the Big Oil platform.

Bold strategy considering last week a small hedge fund that owns only 0.02% of XOM’s shares gained two seats in the Board of Directors. Their main point was to push XOM to start going towards more clean energy in the future. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I've been getting no less than three emails per day from a PAC devoted to Pompeo.

I get about 15-20 every day from various PACs, campaigns, the Trumps, etc.  I've been using the same email for over 16 years, so there's some overlap from when I was a Republican and was subscribed to a few campaigns and newsletters.  Either one of those groups from 15 or so years ago sold/passed my email along, or they are just doing a mass marketing to everybody.

They really ramped up after November.  Thankfully they are automatically filtered into my spam folder, so I only see them when I look in there.

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

I get about 15-20 every day from various PACs, campaigns, the Trumps, etc.  I've been using the same email for over 16 years, so there's some overlap from when I was a Republican and was subscribed to a few campaigns and newsletters.  Either one of those groups from 15 or so years ago sold/passed my email along, or they are just doing a mass marketing to everybody.

They really ramped up after November.  Thankfully they are automatically filtered into my spam folder, so I only see them when I look in there.

On total GOP emails, I've got similar numbers. But Pompeo specifically it's about 3 per day.

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

On total GOP emails, I've got similar numbers. But Pompeo specifically it's about 3 per day.

He probably has a more...polished campaign than a lot of his would-be competitors, and they are sending feelers out to see how many people are opening the emails, seeing who responds, etc.

Although Apple's email clients are working to negate this, on a lot of email services/clients when you open an email from a campaign, the email can be formatted such that they know if somebody opens it, and they can pull some information (IP/location).  So if you blasted out emails to a million people, you could see that 100,000 opened it, and you can even see their location- the email could have an embedded remotely-loaded image hosted on your server, and when that image is loaded when you look at it, the server sees the IP that loaded it, and can get the location of that IP.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I've been getting no less than three emails per day from a PAC devoted to Pompeo.

Always laugh at the hypocrisy of how they treat LA, SF, NYC, Chicago, Houston, DC and Austin as mismanaged liberal hellholes but damn do GOP politicians love showing up there for sweet sweet campaign cash. 

39 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Although Apple's email clients are working to negate this, on a lot of email services/clients when you open an email from a campaign, the email can be formatted such that they know if somebody opens it, and they can pull some information (IP/location).  So if you blasted out emails to a million people, you could see that 100,000 opened it, and you can even see their location- the email could have an embedded remotely-loaded image hosted on your server, and when that image is loaded when you look at it, the server sees the IP that loaded it, and can get the location of that IP.

image.jpeg.24cb665b44a99849662bff4bd5a3d794.jpeg

• 2 months later...
On 6/24/2021 at 12:41 PM, Js1 said:

Always laugh at the hypocrisy of how they treat LA, SF, NYC, Chicago, Houston, DC and Austin as mismanaged liberal hellholes but damn do GOP politicians love showing up there for sweet sweet campaign cash. 

Those wealthy republican donors aren't going to meet in Bugtussle, Alabama, no matter how many donuts Tahoe brings.

• 2 weeks later...