Michael Cohen Investigation

DanTheHorn

19 minutes ago, Pods said:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mueller-evidence-raising-questions-prince-testimony-meeting-russian/story?id=54277090

Sources tell ABC News Nader met with Prince at New York's Pierre Hotel a week before the Jan. 11, 2017 meeting in the Seychelles, and later sent Prince biographical information about Dmitriev, which, according to those sources, noted that Dmitriev had been appointed by Putin to oversee the state-run sovereign wealth fund.

Nader says he then facilitated and personally attended the meetings, including one between Prince and Dmitriev, at a resort owned by MBZ off the coast of East Africa, the sources told ABC News. One of the primary goals of the meeting, Nader told investigators, was to discuss foreign policy and to establish a line of communication between the Russian government and the incoming Trump administration, sources told ABC News.

Nader — who Prince said in a 2010 lawsuit deposition had once represented his military contractor business in Iraq — was not mentioned in Prince's congressional testimony despite Prince being asked by lawmakers who was present. Prince said only that Dmitriev's wife was there but she left after a few minutes while they discussed terrorism and oil prices.

Fucking perfect.  You said we KNOW something and said there are emails to prove it.  You then provide an article based on, shocking, anonymous sources.  And the article makes exactly zero mentions of any emails by prince acknowledging anything.

I am starting to feel like Brisket and his unending notion that no one in the country will ever do the right thing.  I keep waiting for someone, anyone to call out the continual lies and misrepresentations but none of you have.  I am ever hopeful though.

Do any of you want to comment on this?  Anyone willing to go on record that an anonymous source that mentions nothing about any emails from Erik Prince is definitive proof that Prince lied about his testimony and we have emails before and after the meeting to prove it?  Anyone?

later sent Prince biographical information

I read it elsewhere and I'm not going to waste time trying to find it for a troll, so I'll temporarily concede that Nader may not have emailed Prince. I guess Nader could have faxed, or mailed the biographical information to Prince. 

10 minutes ago, Pods said:

I read it elsewhere and I'm not going to waste time trying to find it for a troll, so I'll temporarily concede that Nader may not have emailed Prince. I guess Nader could have faxed, or mailed the biographical information to Prince. 

Oh you just fucked up.  He sent the info by carrier pigeon.  Hopefully we can end this Witch Hunt! now before sheeeeiit has to express any more concerns.

Edited by kevwun
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sheeeit said:

Fucking perfect.  You said we KNOW something and said there are emails to prove it.  You then provide an article based on, shocking, anonymous sources.  And the article makes exactly zero mentions of any emails by prince acknowledging anything.

I am starting to feel like Brisket and his unending notion that no one in the country will ever do the right thing.  I keep waiting for someone, anyone to call out the continual lies and misrepresentations but none of you have.  I am ever hopeful though.

Do any of you want to comment on this?  Anyone willing to go on record that an anonymous source that mentions nothing about any emails from Erik Prince is definitive proof that Prince lied about his testimony and we have emails before and after the meeting to prove it?  Anyone?

Here is where the “fake news” narrative fits in.  You think you can write what ABC News reports as fake and unsubstantiated.  That dog don’t hunt, son.  Fox News is fake state-run television. Their biggest draws are in bed with the subject matter.  You are either a retard, an idiot or a liar, and possibly worse.  

3 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet:

At Trump Tower, Michael Cohen and Oligarch Discussed Russian Relations

The meeting, which took place 11 days before the inauguration, preceded a $1 million contract that Michael D. Cohen, Mr. Trump’s lawyer, received from a firm tied to the Russian oligarch.

This is a pretty big development given it’s yet another undisclosed meeting with Team Trump and Kremlin peeps.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

That’s the best the right wing media has on Avenatti?
I expected so much better.

With how much they love Melania, I just assumed they would be good with those titties. If anything that should be one thing all parties agreed on.

Prince died over two years ago. Clearly fake news.

3 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Prince died over two years ago. Clearly fake news.

Oh shit, sheeit is right. Nader couldn't have emailed Prince, he must have done a seance. This changes everything. 

4 hours ago, sheeeit said:

Why are you such a piece of shit? I’m just asking question.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So many questions to answer. Can someone please think of sheeeit and please answer his important questions?

In sheeeit's case, it's a combination of nature and nurture. 

14 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

So many questions to answer. Can someone please think of sheeeit and please answer his important questions?

i know what you mean, but that raises the obvious to platform status:  shit isn't looking for answers;  he's just asking questions.  there's a hell of a difference there, and it paints those who respond to him an unbecoming hue.

20 hours ago, R2D2 said:

Hey Michael Cohen, recognize the anti semitism in your boss and the people who follow him.

#Flip.

Why let him flip?  There may be enough evidence against Trump without his testimony. Only give him a chance to flip of there isn't. He and Trump belong in prison together.

• Like 1

I say 100% of the first half.  Not the Trump part.  He shouldn’t flip because it is a SDNY case.  It isn’t a Mueller/Trump case.  They shouldn’t let one guy off in one investigation because another guy in another investigation should be nailed.  The (literally) only reason that would happen would be because of politics.  And these investigation shouldn’t be about that.  

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I think it’s presumptuous to think they want Michael Cohen to flip on Trump, as if he’s the only one Cohen could flip on.

Oh yeah.  From an evidentiary stance, Trump may only be a spoke on the Cohen wagon wheel.

12 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

How does one read this?

Does this mean there is not already enough evidence with the tapes/etc.?, just being thorough, or is it even more deep incriminating shit?

None of the above.  There is a trove of potential evidence.  Let’s look at it because we’ve got the time and money to do so. The rest of the evidence may be enough to convict him 10 times over or is grossly lacking.  They’d look at the shredded docs either way.  

5 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

None of the above.  There is a trove of potential evidence.  Let’s look at it because we’ve got the time and money to do so. The rest of the evidence may be enough to convict him 10 times over or is grossly lacking.  They’d look at the shredded docs either way.  

Right because they might also incriminate someone else.

28 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

More like all of the above.

In a PC outside the courthouse, Avenatti disclosed something Cohen's attorney confirmed in court this morning; Cohen used a microphone to record conversations. There are years worth of audio recordings now in government possession, including conversations with Trump. Confirmation of something that had previously only been rumored. 

The vast majority of these aren't going to be protected by attorney-client privilege either. 

Edited by Pods

23 minutes ago, TornACL said:

So many tapes. The best tapes.

Have you noticed that the immediate reaction from everyone after the raid of Cohen's office was "will he flip"?  It's like everyone just assumes there's incriminating material concerning Trump?  I don't get it.

Just now, Scholz said:

Have you noticed that the immediate reaction from everyone after the raid of Cohen's office was "will he flip"?  It's like everyone just assumes there's incriminating material concerning Trump?  I don't get it.

Yeah totally, it's crazy. It's like people just assume somebody is a slimeball piece of shit based on 30+ years of behavior without considering the larger context!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I think it’s presumptuous to think they want Michael Cohen to flip on Trump, as if he’s the only one Cohen could flip on.

Elliott Broidy, anyone else at the RNC, anyone receiving money from the RNC, Russian oligarchs, Sean Hannity...

20 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Officially tired of Avenatti, as is Judge Wood.

I'm confused as to why he is involved in Wood's court at all.  Daniels' lawsuit has been put on hold, the case before Woods is criminal, right?  What is Avenatti's position/role in front of her?  To gain access to the evidence in a discovery-type deal?  As her advocate since some of the files may involve her contract with Cohen?

24 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Officially tired of Avenatti, as is Judge Wood.

He's no more a showboat that Johnny Cochran, Alan Dershowitz, or Gloria Allred.  As long as he doesn't compromise his own or other cases, I don't care how he acts.