Kyler Murray - The Savior or Satan of OU Football

closetojumping

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I like the direction Texas is going, without using crying bitch babies for quarterbacks

lol, those two qbs have done amazing things for the program.  You can think whatever you want about them, it  always helps recruiting to call out all the heisman winning qbs.  As a tx fan you should know very well the importance of qb play, as you havent had one in a decade.  it's been so bad you guys actually think ehlinger is good. 

Anyway from all accounts nobody has a negative thing to say about Hurts.

• Fuck You 4

9 minutes ago, Greg Focker said:

it's been so bad you guys actually think ehlinger is good. 

He did OK against your soft ass defense.  He scored 9 TDs against you last season.

Game 1: 314 passing, 2 TDs; 72 rushing, 3 TDs

Game 2: 349 passing, 2 TDs; 42 rushing, 2 TDs

3 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

past performance is no guarantee of future results

Uh huh, and until proven otherwise OU is the big 12's daddy.  There's only one way to change that, and tx failed to do that in december when they had a real golden opportunity. Instead you somehow  allowed OU's defense to look not shitty.

1 minute ago, Scholz said:

He did OK against your soft ass defense.  He scored 9 TDs against you last season.

Game 1: 314 passing, 2 TDs; 72 rushing, 3 TDs

Game 2: 349 passing, 2 TDs; 42 rushing, 2 TDs

If he didnt set a career record against them, it's unimpressive. The good qbs set career or ncaa records against that defense.

• Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, Greg Focker said:

There's only one way to change that, and tx failed to do that in december when they had a real golden opportunity. Instead you somehow  allowed OU's defense to look not shitty.

The refs allowing your DBs to hang all over our WRs had something to do with it.  And your WRs being allowed to push off as well.  The fix was in on that game.  blowu had a shot at the CFP so the Big XII put their finger on the scale.  It was obvious as hell.  13 penalties on us for 128, 5 penalties on you for 60 (several of those at the end when the game was already decided to make it not look as egregious).  You know it's true.

Just now, Greg Focker said:

Uh huh, and until proven otherwise OU is the big 12's daddy. 

I think everyone would agree with that. Your coach who took over a fully formed and functional program has done a good job of staying marginally ahead of our coach who is rebuilding Charlie Strong's collapsed-and-partly-burned Tinkertoy experiment. If it makes you feel better to assume the programs are in stasis at the moment, that's your prerogative.

5 minutes ago, Scholz said:

The refs allowing your DBs to hang all over our WRs had something to do with it.  And your WRs being allowed to push off as well.  The fix was in on that game.  blowu had a shot at the CFP so the Big XII put their finger on the scale.  It was obvious as hell.  13 penalties on us for 128, 5 penalties on you for 60 (several of those at the end when the game was already decided to make it not look as egregious).  You know it's true.

Which ref made this travesty possible? Who do I need to yell at for this?  There's something you need to know: any game texas loses is because the refs wanted it so.  

c81caf918c61497a3b25479eaa135c3a

6 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I think everyone would agree with that. Your coach who took over a fully formed and functional program has done a good job of staying marginally ahead of our coach who is rebuilding Charlie Strong's collapsed-and-partly-burned Tinkertoy experiment. If it makes you feel better to assume the programs are in stasis at the moment, that's your prerogative.

The 2nd best thing Stoops ever did was hire Riley, second only to winning a natty.  I dont think any reasonable person could compare the first couple years of running their respective programs and call what Riley is doing/has accomplished being only marginally better than what herman is doing/has accomplished.  Herman is doing a good job by making them respectable and ending the season on a high note.   What i am saying is that OU owns the conference until proven otherwise, that's all it is. 

• Fuck You 4

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Here's a fun little thing I stumbled across. 

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/orange-mane-discussion/orange-mane-central-discussion/nfl-draft-forum/2451394-2019-wonderlic-scores

Spoiler alert, Kyler Murray scored a 20 on the Wonderlic. Lowest QB score they've released thus far. 

I cant seem to recall, but can anyone here remember the lowest  qb wonderlic score back in 2006?  Some guy had a 6, cant remember who it was. 

• Fuck You 6

45 minutes ago, Greg Focker said:

yep, and now with Riley they are getting commits from players who hold offers from texas, bama, ohio state etc.  Stoops had to steal defensive talent out  from iowa state,  baylor, virgini and washington type teams. That clearly is changing for the better.  I remember years back stoops couldnt even get a 5 star to call him back. Now Riley is getting 5 star commits to go with those visits.  Future is very bright, im thinking at least 6  big 12 championships in a row. 

And I'm thinking you don't have any friends.  Why don't you turn off your dial-up internet connection and go clean your trailer before your dad-uncle gets home and whoops your ass?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

And I'm thinking you don't have any friends.  Why don't you turn off your dial-up internet connection and go clean your trailer before your dad-uncle gets home and whoops your ass?

How does a post on a message board tell you about my friends?

And why did you respond talking about trailers  and uncles instead of responding to my post?  

7 minutes ago, Greg Focker said:

Which ref made this travesty possible? Who do I need to yell at for this?  There's something you need to know: any game texas loses is because the refs wanted it so.  

A) Great call.  Way to avoid the rest of the game and the huge disparity in penalties.  Just look at the end of the 1st half when our drive was stalled when your DB mugged our WR freely and your drive was kept alive by calling a touch foul.  So obvious.

B) Not so.  Complete projection.  blowu fans have never lost a game without blaming the refs.  I avoid that unless it's ridiculously obvious.  You know this too.  You're simply not honest enough to admit it.

1 minute ago, Scholz said:

A) Great call.  Way to avoid the rest of the game and the huge disparity in penalties.  Just look at the end of the 1st half when our drive was stalled when your DB mugged our WR freely and your drive was kept alive by calling a touch foul.  So obvious.

B) Not so.  Complete projection.  blowu fans have never lost a game without blaming the refs.  I avoid that unless it's ridiculously obvious.  You know this too.  You're simply not honest enough to admit it.

1. I dont whine about penalties, I always leave that for the fans of the team who lost. It's your torch to carry!  The good teams overcome bad calls, the losers dont.  If there were bad calls, texas wasnt good enough to overcome it.   Sucks for you guys. 

2. Not a projection at all, texas should be undefeated, they dont lose without ref assistance, it's just how it is. 

• Fuck You 3

3 minutes ago, Greg Focker said:

How does a post on a message board tell you about my friends?

Because people with jobs and/or friends don't spend several hours on a Monday afternoon posting every thought that trickles into their undersized brains on a freaking rival's website.

3 minutes ago, Greg Focker said:

And why did you respond talking about trailers  and uncles instead of responding to my post?  

Because your posts don't merit a serious response.  This is C- trolling at best.

If you have anything clever or insightful to say before you get crowdsource banned, now is the time.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, TexArcher said:

Because people with jobs and/or friends don't spend several hours on a Monday afternoon posting every thought that trickles into their undersized brains on a freaking rival's website.

Because your posts don't merit a serious response.  This is C- trolling at best.

If you have anything clever or insightful to say before you get crowdsource banned, now is the time.  

I have a pretty great job, that apparently is better than yours I guess because I have never not been paid while posting on this board. If you really thought I was posting every thought that trickled in my brain, then you sir are very prone to hyperbole or you have a devastating lack of understanding about the human mind.   I also post on a few other boards too, and you'll just have to learn to get over it. You will, i know it!

My post naturally evoke an emotional response, I get it.  I am not trolling at all.  That post of mine was legit, and you had nothing.  I get it,  so you resort to trolling. I dont prefer trolling, i'd rather talk football. 

• Fuck You 5

22 minutes ago, Greg Focker said:

1. I dont whine about penalties, I always leave that for the fans of the team who lost. It's your torch to carry!  The good teams overcome bad calls, the losers dont.  If there were bad calls, texas wasnt good enough to overcome it.   Sucks for you guys. 

2. Not a projection at all, texas should be undefeated, they dont lose without ref assistance, it's just how it is. 

Yeah lulz. I remember your fat queen President Boren firing off angry letters to Oregon and the PAC 12 over the results of a fumble. Blowu fans still cry like bitches over a game in 84. Give us a break.

Like I said, you’re simply not honest enough to admit the obvious. It’s ok we know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greg Focker said:

I dont think any reasonable person could compare the first couple years of running their respective programs and call what Riley is doing/has accomplished being only marginally better than what herman is doing/has accomplished.

It's marginal because of where they started from. Granted, it might not have looked as big a gap as it was since you guys lost to Strong once and barely outplayed his other two teams, but the fact that Herman split last year with a playoff team led by a Heisman QB speaks volumes to how quickly he's repaired the damage. There was no obvious damage for Riley to address other than a deep skein of douchebaginess which remains an issue that will rear its head in an 8-5 Liberty Bowl season sometime soon.

Ook ook so now you are sucking sooner dick?

Sooner dick AND aggy dick, bof at de same time?

6a44d46bf6e4d8d0e89de80b4d0aa2cd.jpg736619f7275ddd2cd602ac08953f95ce.jpgc150b45a9c4986108a9311d3aa7cdb49.jpgceb9c781682732838b2644a6346cb4a3.jpg09c3444129c85129c90d2c7cbe2d40df.jpg9f5a31eff713dda838441f04184effba.jpg03e2545e532f240f8d57e717fcb631be.jpg44678caee95af6b94425adde78fb66a5.jpgbd0b96921528bf13da0421f5b4fcec3b.jpg32f1c78a9ed1581709e3aae9a80214a4.jpg

And you and your boy focker can share these mr sooner aggy dick sucking twatwaffle nincompoop.

07f64eee5c8615281c38576d1c47c8c7.jpgc9b0048c80e4d395e5ffe86f496b4ed3.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Like I said, you’re simply not honest enough to admit the obvious. It’s ok we know.

That’s the #1 problem when trying to discuss anything related to OU football with an OU fan on the internet. It’s fucking weird. They’ll just shred their players and coaches to each other, but if a UT or OSU fan makes a negative statement about the the OU football program, they will fight to the death defending people like Joe Mixon.

I’m sure there’s some exceptions out there, but other than Chitown Doc (at least that’s the impression I get), I haven’t come across him.
  • Like 2

Too bad he cant get off his lazy ass to do a junk job that was given to him out of pity.  It's unfortunate for him that the moment in this photo being the high point of his life.  My how the mighty have fallen.

Better then the high point is your life which is sucking off a bum at a bus stop...

Little bitty beesh.  Low football IQ.  Not a grinder.  Low character.  Leadership concerns.  Maybe Casserly wasn't wrong after all eh?  Interesting before Thursday's draft.

Murray's low score...there's no guarantee the Cardinals take Murray off the board at No. 1, according to veteran CBS Sports NFL analyst Pete Prisco.

"The ownership pushed for Kyler Murray and the reason they did, they’re having a hard time selling tickets,” Prisco said this week on CBS Sports HQ. “They put it out there. Arizona was lukewarm to it. They’re pulling back from what I’ve been told and they’re going in a different direction.

“They’re not going to draft Kyler Murray.”

D41GXZ1XkAEf87C.jpg

https://twitter.com/RossTuckerNFL/status/1120629264204869632/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1120629264204869632&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2F247sports.com%2FLongFormArticle%2FKyler-Murray-NFL-Draft-2019-Arizona-Cardinas-131435355%2F 

If you're investing a ton of money into a potential franchise player with the No. 1 overall pick, you want to draft the safest bet you can — especially at quarterback. There have been a number of red flags for Murray in the draft lead-up, as pointed out here, with size concerns and ability to lead a locker room as the chief points that seem to stick out.

“If Arizona doesn’t take Murray, I project that he could possibly fall all the way out of the first round.” @AaronTaylorCFB with a BOLD take on Kyler Murray.

18 hours ago, Greg Focker said:

Cool and Riley  has more big 12 championships on one finger than every player and coach at texas combined. 

And yet Texas has still won a championship more recently than OU.

For a team that wins the conference so much, you'd think you would be able to produce something in the postseason.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Greg Focker is an idiot.

Probably true.  But he's not saying anything most Texas fans wouldn't say if the roles were reversed.

We're the msg board faction of the already insanely biased contingent of college sports fans.  Pretty sure there's a section in the DSM IV devoted to us.

Edited by Augustus

8 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Probably true.  But he's not saying anything most Texas fans wouldn't say if the roles were reversed.

We're the msg board faction of the already insanely biased contingent of college sports fans.  Pretty sure there's a section in the DSM IV devoted to us.

It's up to DSM 5 now.

25 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Ha, speaking of insanely biased fans. 

It's just an accurate observation, dude. Nothing to get in a twist about.

I indicated neither like nor dislike of it.

I'm not insanely biased. This board is not here for sooners or aggies to talk shit.

We welcome discussion from anyone. Shit talking doesn't last on anyone else's board. It shouldn't last here, either. Fuck Greg Focker. Mouth breathing fuckstick. I'm sure he can barely even spell "OU."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

I'm not insanely biased. This board is not here for sooners or aggies to talk shit.

We welcome discussion from anyone. Shit talking doesn't last on anyone else's board. It shouldn't last here, either. Fuck Greg Focker. Mouth breathing fuckstick. I'm sure he can barely even spell "OU."

Seems pretty fair.  To objectively state a point, you won't get run out on a rail here...you'll probably catch shit but won't even get negged unless you're a newb.  To gloat and talk shit...well you deserve what you get.  

And there's certain posters who are always in peak season form.  You know who they are, enjoy the fire.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1