Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

I know this doesn't go here, but since we're piling on Robinhood...Put in a small market order for dogecoin at around .015. Immediately it came up with "some orders may not be filled right now", so I immediately cancelled the order. Robinhood didn't release my pending funds. I check back 20 minutes later to see my Cancelled order has been changed to Unconfirmed, so I change it again and send customer support an email asking about it. Five minutes later, my order goes through at .0237 which was basically the peak from after my original Cancelled purchase order an hour previously and far more than the .0135 it was at when the order was executed. Good times.

1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

So the trading apps are killing off the stocks by not allowing anyone to buy.  That seems more corrupt that some redditors saying "hey, let's all buy this stock."  

Yep. 

30 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Anybody else short the heck out GME yesterday when you still could? 

The only reason GME is falling is because Diamond Hands aren't HODLing.

You might not be able to buy but that doesn't mean you have to sell. Of course, as soon as you start to panic and have a human emotion about money, you start to think, hey, I need to cash in this money.

And this, my friends, is how you get the NFL players agreeing to a horrible collective bargaining agreement like they always do. 

Big money/owners know that the little guy is always going to revert back to the mean of self-interest and security. @Bone3421 did you sell? Or are you hands glass cutters?

This is complete and total bullshit and you should know better. If no one can buy then it’s free to be shorted, which was the entire plan. Look at the volume. The drop fork 400 to 150 was an obvious short that couldn’t be counteracted because no one could buy. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

I know this doesn't go here, but since we're piling on Robinhood...Put in a small market order for dogecoin at around .015. Immediately it came up with "some orders may not be filled right now", so I immediately cancelled the order. Robinhood didn't release my pending funds. I check back 20 minutes later to see my Cancelled order has been changed to Unconfirmed, so I change it again and send customer support an email asking about it. Five minutes later, my order goes through at .0237 which was basically the peak from after my original Cancelled purchase order an hour previously and far more than the .0135 it was at when the order was executed. Good times.

F3BE21E9-202E-44AD-8231-F796B1F8ACD1.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Yep. 

This is complete and total bullshit and you should know better. If no one can buy then it’s free to be shorted, which was the entire plan. Look at the volume. The drop fork 400 to 150 was an obvious short that couldn’t be counteracted because no one could buy. 

Yea, i hear you. But the thesis was that I knew it was going to happen.

Although now, it appears as if the battle is still not over. the little guy won't go so quiet. I'm rooting for $GME pumpers to kill the shorts, dont get me wrong. I just am pessimistic about the way these things usually end.

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Skipper said:

So who holds the equity in Robin Hood?  Because that's probably going to be worthless after today.  And they probably realized that when they made the decision to restrict share purchases.

Citadel pays them for their share stream. They have huge short interest in GME. Das the ball game.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Yea, i hear you. But the thesis was that I knew it was going to happen.

Although now, it appears as if the battle is still not over. the little guy won't go so quiet. I'm rooting for $GME pumpers to kill the shorts, dont get me wrong. I just am pessimistic about the way these things usually end.

Dude everyone knew it was going to happen at some point. Good job?

1 minute ago, Gourmand said:
6 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:
I just put .0037 bid in on PFMS let's see if I can pick up any

what's the skinny with this one?

In a nutshell

David Lazar Shell play that has a nice low float and not overbloated SS.  Got bought this summer/fall and was breaking out, but the incoming company that nobody could find any information on  kneecapped the run with a massive R/S, and documents that looked super unprofessional even possibly fake. They had to refile twice, the dates in the documents came and went without a split. Eventually the deal fell through and it returned to Lazar.

Now it looks like Samtrade an uncoming forex trading platform is moving in, and might IPO. Here is why I think it is that company
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=161270367
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=161271143

Based on the share structure is supports a run over a penny, IPO madness might even take it higher. Always a risk of R/S though on these or them just staying silent and retail bleeding out. I'm still in the QUTR mess with a bunch of silent Swiss billionaires. 

• Hook 'Em 2

42 minutes ago, Auto Driller said:

What I want to know is WHO is being allowed to continue trading and WHY? (Realistically I already know but I want to hear the brokerages explain why certain customers should be allowed to participate in the market and others should not.)

This is the most blatant example of fucking over the poor to save the rich I’ve ever seen. Lawsuits and jail time should result from it. 

seriously.  the brazeness of it beggars belief.  we're not trading fucking uranium isotopes here.  they literally, factually, straight-to-our face says:  you can only trade in 1-direction

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just realize that the battle in GME today is really about what happens tomorrow; there are a ton of calls that will be ITM at $300, the more they (whoever they really are) can knock it down the smaller the problem is on Monday to cover the 1/29 option expiry.

IMO everything under $150+/- will be ITM, and that already creates another squeeze at Monday's open.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

In a nutshell

David Lazar Shell play that has a nice low float and not overbloated SS.  Got bought this summer/fall and was breaking out, but the incoming company that nobody could find any information on  kneecapped the run with a massive R/S, and documents that looked super unprofessional even possibly fake. They had to refile twice, the dates in the documents came and went without a split. Eventually the deal fell through and it returned to Lazar.

Now it looks like Samtrade an uncoming forex trading platform is moving in, and might IPO. Here is why I think it is that company
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=161270367
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=161271143

Based on the share structure is supports a run over a penny, IPO madness might even take it higher. Always a risk of R/S though on these or them just staying silent and retail bleeding out. I'm still in the QUTR mess with a bunch of silent Swiss billionaires. 

Over a million have sold at .0037 and I just here waiting. Come to me my child, I cannot chase you

Come Here Dr Evil GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

i've read and seen elsewhere small time retail contemplating putting on shorts because they don't understand the GME phenomenon.

what i think might be very inevitable, but very sad and funny at the same time, is if the "institutions" continue this attack and violently shake the price so that they gradually slip out of their short position, and have it replaced by retailers (who are emboldened by the swing action)......

...so basically they all get out of the back door (atleast with a big piece of bruising)... and leave retail investors hanging on both the short AND the long end.  basically all of main st becomes bagholder, regardless of stock sentiment.

that would be fucking dark blackmirror shit

Just now, 52-80 said:

i've read and seen elsewhere small time retail contemplating putting on shorts because they don't understand the GME phenomenon.

what i think might be very inevitable, but very sad and funny at the same time, is if the "institutions" continue this attack and violently shake the price so that they gradually slip out of their short position, and have it replaced by retailers (who are emboldened by the swing action)......

...so basically they all get out of the back door (atleast with a big piece of bruising)... and leave retail investors hanging on both the short AND the long end.  basically all of main st becomes bagholder, regardless of stock sentiment.

I have no doubt the action we are seeing now was a shorts driving down to $100 then the same funds buying to cover and driving the price back up. I agree that retail will be caught with both the short and long bags here. Basically every retail brokerage is still restricting new buy orders on GME

5 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

It’s precisely what’s happening 

So if you shorted GME this morning when it was $400 and it went to $125, can you close out your position? Basically did the hedge funds make a ton of money while no one could buy GME and it shot down to $125? And now that you can buy again they dont care? Or are they all still on the hook for tomorrow? Someone explain it to me like Im 11.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, RCRanger03 said:

I probably should move to Schwab but I love ThinkorSwim so I pay TDA's fees. Schwab owns TDA now and I keep hoping they'll change that fee structure unlikely as that seems

I need to get in to the Think or Swim platform. I didn't realize that those others didn't charge for OTC... only $5 but that could really add up over time.

1 minute ago, UTGrad98 said:

So if you shorted GME this morning when it was $400 and it went to $125, can you close out your position? Basically did the hedge funds make a ton of money while no one could buy GME and it shot down to $125? And now that you can buy again they dont care? Or are they all still on the hook for tomorrow? Someone explain it to me like Im 11.

I'm on RH and still cannot buy GME or AMC as of 5 seconds ago.

8 minutes ago, UTGrad98 said:

Can y'all even short this shit?  Schwab is telling me no go, and 200% maintenance requirement. 

ETA: To be clear, I am not tryihng to short it, just entered a test order to see if it was even possible. 

Edited by Anastasis