Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

High fucking five man. DAL and LUV seeing more modest PM love, but some love. 

I am going to fucking take some profits on AAL and buy a token share in GME long out of fucking principle at this point.  Reading wsb's has infected my brain with the perspective that this is much bigger than stock gains and losses.  Those autists are on a mission. 

This is where I am on GME and amc too - almost feel like it’s my civic duty to buy a few shares for the cause. WSB has given me brain worms. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

High fucking five man. DAL and LUV seeing more modest PM love, but some love. 

I am going to fucking take some profits on AAL and buy a token share in GME long out of fucking principle at this point.  Reading wsb's has infected my brain with the perspective that this is much bigger than stock gains and losses.  Those autists are on a mission. 

If I could transfer funds from RH to another brokerage in time this is where I’m at.

18 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

This is fucked.

RH and WSB are a fig leaf for the huge funds really running this shit up. Evidently there are chunks of 5,000 and 10,000 shares being gobbled up at a time - that’s not small retails. 

I know at least a couple dipshits buying those numbers and they’re just like the bros  buying slices - only with more play money.  I’m only jealous I limped in myself...

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Chapo said:

There is a lot of ppl that has no clue abt the stock market trying to open up an account now and buy GME. So I'm fine with them restricting BUY, prevents clueless retail from going broke.

So what? No one is going broke here (except for the shorts). Should we stop liquor stores from selling because people will drink too much? Fuck protecting these Big Hats.

• Hook 'Em 5

36 minutes ago, Eastwood said:
38 minutes ago, bluto said:
Doesn’t suspending trading kinda hurt the big guys as shares aren’t able to be freed up? Or is buying suspended only?

Also, cheers to AAL run this morning.

Without retail investors to sell their shares, short positions would have to rely on institutions and insider ownership for shares.

so @eastwood what are you gonna do with all that money?

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2

PFMS is gapping up premarket, doesn't look like I'll be able to add more at a reasonable price unfortunately. I'm going to just see where it goes for now, and if there is a dip back to .003 I'll add

Today is likely going to be a red day for most things with all that is going on. Plan accordingly

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Chapo said:

There is a lot of ppl that has no clue abt the stock market trying to open up an account now and buy GME. So I'm fine with them restricting BUY, prevents clueless retail from going broke.

I take everything I said back, RH nuked AMC, NOK, and others too. Bring out the guillotine!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

I knew this was going to happen.

It reminds me of the baseball or football players striking against management. It is ideal and best if they can do it, and sometime they can and strike and they "win" like with baseball, or sometimes they are too self-interested and short-term and panic scared cows (football) and they crumble to the fear and big business tactics.

Now let's see if the players can Diamond Hands.

I knew this was going to happen.
It reminds me of the baseball or football players striking against management. It is ideal and best if they can do it, and sometime they can and strike and they "win" like with baseball, or sometimes they are too self-interested and short-term and panic scared cows (football) and they crumble to the fear and big business tactics.
Now let's see if the players can Diamond Hands.

Those boys can ....I ain't selling shit
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

XMET has me sad, the thought of launching of potential share reduction news at .01 was very exciting. That platform shutdown crap absolutely took the life out of it and it's being walked down ever since

Its probably going to stay in low .00s until Monday now.

I've lost $100k the last 2 days

• Rage+1 5

When I worked at the brick and mortar Scottrade office during the dot com bubble I had a customer come in pissed because his portfolio was down. And he was told that stocks only go up. 

He had accusations that the company, or me personally, was stealing money from his account. 

I tried to keep from laughing and then I tried to explain the stock market to him as if he was a 9 year old. He wouldn't have it. Stocks go up. 

You can't regulate stupidity. They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into I say let 'em crash. 

18 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Any way Robinhood gets out of this without being sued? If they want to freeze options due to volatility, fine. But not allowing retail investors to purchase with available capital? Mother fuckers didn't even wear a mask.

They control the cops. They control the courts. They make the rules. Who's going to sue them?

4 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I'm thinking about trying to identify these reddit stocks that are getting pumped early, buying in then setting limit sells 30% above my basis. Just did it with NAKD. You guys see any others that haven't already been ridden hard (like AMC or BB)