Cyclist hit by car while protesting at a vigil.

Stros

in a more complete video in proper order they explain what happened

https://www.yahoo.com/news/graphic-video-shows-car-hitting-015324603.html

the cops showed up, the mob set in on the cop car then the driver of the tan car was brawling with the crowd and after she got back in the car she almost plowed over a reporter and then plowed over the guy that had broken up her fight (probably not even really knowing it was him just running over someone) and then she takes off

these assholes need to learn that "protesting" by blocking a bunch of people that do not have shit to do with what you are mad about is a good way to get fucking run over

• Like 1

That was off the chain! Not to backpedal, but I think their protest would have been more effective if they just spoke about the dangers instead. People are tired of disruptive protests. 

Sorry if I derailed the thread. I don't know if I have a good handle on the issue with just this article as a frame of reference. 

On 4/12/2018 at 10:01 AM, Stros said:

A pedestrian was struck by a car in South Los Angeles while taking part in a vigil for a cyclist killed in a crash a day before.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhyNF9VLCDp9rjGByS&no_hls=true

^^^Tig ol' bitty alert at 1:57. Givin' me flashbacks to Bust a Move.

Edited by RDCanecutter

On 4/15/2018 at 10:58 AM, bad_teammate said:

We should murder more people when our vehicles are temporarily stopped in traffic. It is worth ending the lives of lesser humans so I can get to my coffee 30 seconds faster. I am very normal and smart and everything is OK with my ethics and values.

#shag

#shag?  Fitting I suppose.  Considering the way you shit-post, you'd fit in a lot better over there than here.

• Like 1