Its happening (stadium renovations)

RowdyVic

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Tex-19 said:

Didn't laundry guy say our facility wasn't as dark as a lot of others? Fell like I'm seeing black walls everywhere lol

It's actually lots of plain white walls everywhere. Apparently Herman requested that. I'm sure they'll add wall decor tho.

So they must've told the players not to post anything yet right? Still bizarre that no one has posted pics despite moving in yesterday. Maybe it wasn't quite finished and they want to put together a big unveiling video for social media. I'm sure they want to build some hype for recruiting 

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

So they must've told the players not to post anything yet right? Still bizarre that no one has posted pics despite moving in yesterday. Maybe it wasn't quite finished and they want to put together a big unveiling video for social media. I'm sure they want to build some hype for recruiting 

My guess is only staff have moved in. As I said before the building wasn't even close to being ready for move-in as of this past weekend. They must have held off allowing players in.

3 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

The physio equipment was still being installed as of yesterday. There is no way you let them loose until they have everything up and running.

Also I would expect them to use it as a carrot to kick off the new season after the end of fall practices…

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

That is exactly the reason I turned down a high paying job opportunity running one back in '88.  Went up for a test run with a superintendent made a couple picks, and noticed how the wind affected everything and just making a moderate lift caused "sag" and I said screw this.

how in the actual fuck do you get to the drivers seat?

1 hour ago, MontereyMX said:

how in the actual fuck do you get to the drivers seat?

You climb a ladder hundreds of feet sometimes all the way to the top. You stay up there all day... your portacan??? A 5 gallon bucket.  Don't piss the tower crane operator off...it will start raining.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

If I’m not mistaken those are temporary and will be replaced in the off season with video boards to cover that area…. @Zeus can probably confirm or let us know 

Too far into the future for me. My drawings just show what was supposed to be done a month ago for move in.

It would take pretty major structural enhancements to add video there.