2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

The Secret Service ramped up Joe and Kamala’s details today.

Ugh, this reminds me a thought I had the other day: there's going to be Secret Service attached to Donald until he dies. It's one thing to protect him when he's at least the actual POTUS. Imagine having to do it when he's back to his normal ways. Poor guys.

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Ugh, this reminds me a thought I had the other day: there's going to be Secret Service attached to Donald until he dies. It's one thing to protect him when he's at least the actual POTUS. Imagine having to do it when he's back to his normal ways. Poor guys.

That's the detail you get when you're the worst of the agents or you've royally pissed off the brass. The traffic cop for Bills home games in December duty equivalent for the SS

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

Curious, from your view what’s the electoral college look like today if Bernie was the D candidate?

That's a tough one.  Probably a Trump win, imo.  The D's played it right pushing the progressive ideology to the wayside in favor of the comfort candidate this cycle. 

• Like 1

This shit is honestly getting to be so ridiculous. Biden is clearly going to win Georgia, Nevada and Pennsylvania. Just call it so we can start sifting through all of the recounts and lawsuits and shit and hopefully have everything good to go for inauguration.

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

That's a tough one.  Probably a Trump win, imo.  The D's played it right pushing the progressive ideology to the wayside in favor of the comfort candidate this cycle. 

Yeah. Unfortunately we aren't ready for Bernie.

Which is a shame because the Trump/Bernie debates would have been stupendous. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

yeah, it’s time to start wiping down fingerprints and rehearsing 9-1-1 calls. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Not tough to me.   He doesn’t turn out black voters in, PA, WI, MI or GA.   Not sure what Biden loss he picks up to make up for those places, although obviously GA is razor thin and not a Biden win at this point. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Yeah. Unfortunately we aren't ready for Bernie.

Which is a shame because the Trump/Bernie debates would have been stupendous. 

Trump/Warren or Trump/Butti debates more more imo. Given me Sanders vs. Amash though for straight up toe to toe ideological debate. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Speaking of weed, how many presidential cycles are we away from it being legal nationally or at least in 3/4s of the nation?

i mean...it's part of the Biden-Harris platform, so...one?

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/biden-campaign-urges-voters-to-tout-his-marijuana-decriminalization-pledge-in-social-media-posts/

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

yeah, it’s time to start wiping down fingerprints and rehearsing 9-1-1 calls. 

I think they should hire the worst of these Texas idiot redneck fuckos specifically to assign to trump. Make him live with the pieces of human shit he emboldened to become giant sores on our society the last 4 years. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

Not tough to me.   He doesn’t turn out black voters in, PA, WI, MI or GA.   Not sure what Biden loss he picks up to make up for those places, although obviously GA is razor thin and not a Biden win at this point. 

I am not so sure about that. Biden gave ground to Trump with minorities. Does Bern do worse, I don't honestly know.  Ask bt to argue that point. I am inclined to agree with you position. 

Just now, Anastasis said:

I am not so sure about that. Biden gave ground to Trump with minorities. Does Bern do worse, I don't honestly know.  Ask bt to argue that point. I am inclined to agree with you position. 

lol Did you just say Biden gave ground to Trump with minorities?

On TV shows, former presidents get national security briefings. If that is true, then Trump will and they may need to censor what they tell him so he doesn't just tweet it out.

1 minute ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Biden was the only dem who could've won this election. No way in hell another candidate get's this many split votes. Anyone who says otherwise is a Bernie fuccboi. 

This narrative is horseshit.  Biden ran a campaign chasing Republicans that didn’t go for him anyway and if they did, they split the ticket, costing Dems down ballot. Biden did nothing for the base on policy but he did put a Black woman on the ticket, so great I guess. We have no idea what kind of general election campaign someone else might have run. Also, Trump is the worst president of all time and ran the worst campaign.  

This is like the “Only Hillary Clinton could have lost to Donald Trump” but in reverse. 

• Hook 'Em 2

49 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

LOL.  He gets one more night before he's a one termer!!!!

The SoS office has gone to bed...... maybe.

We have officially discovered a new one.

the Obama haters in Kentucky who were literally surviving on breathing treatments they received because of Obamacare literally tried to vote Obama out so they were willing to “ die of resources failure to own the libs”.

the Cubans in Miami who just voted for Trump. Cubans are on Obamacare. Their usage rates are higher than any other group in the country. Cubans just got done “ losing their healthcare to own the libs”.

now..... election workers in Georgia sensing that democrats all over the country want to pass Trump and beat him are literally “ going to bed early to own the libs”.

great........

• Haha 1