2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

spacer.png

From NCAA President Mark Emmert:

"When we made the extremely difficult decision to cancel last spring's championships, it was because there was simply no way to conduct them safely," Emmert said in a statement. "This document lays out the advice of health care professionals as to how to resume college sports if we can achieve an environment where COVID-19 rates are manageable. Today, sadly, the data point in the wrong direction. If there is to be college sports in the fall, we need to get a much better handle on the pandemic.https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/29475847/ncaa-issues-extended-guidelines-help-navigate-return-fall-sports-coronavirus-pandemic

SEC Country is Trump Country.  If there is no college football this fall, I can see a lot of Trump apathy among a large part of his base.

46 minutes ago, kevwun said:

They're giving up on attacking Biden because nothing will stick.

Biden campaign is doing really well with strategy.  Biden’s biggest weaknesses are that he lacks substance and vision. Warren’s strengths are substance and vision.  

Biden running his general election strategy with Warren’s vision is about as close to perfection as he can get. 

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Biden campaign is doing really well with strategy.  Biden’s biggest weaknesses are that he lacks substance and vision. Warren’s strengths are substance and vision.  

Biden running his general election strategy with Warren’s vision is about as close to perfection as he can get. 

2008: if they go low, we go high

2020: if they go three ring circus, hair on fire, truckasaurus, we go luke warm saucer of 2% milk.

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

shit, he's already gone left of bernie on a few things. I think he and his campaign staff are doing a really good, calculated job with this election so far. I'm honestly impressed as I thought he was a ho-hum candidate from the start. I appreciate his willingness to lean a little more left than he has in past to capture voters like me (not that I wasn't going to vote for him anyway).

• Like 1

I will never understand the mind of a Trump supporter. the man lies all the time, he shits on science, he doesn’t care about anyone making less than 1 million per year, he’s racist, he’s narcissistic.

Are you telling me that over 40% of Americans enjoy being lied too, used and abused, then crapped on? 

EdEawQUXkAIOgbY?format=png&name=small

From NCAA President Mark Emmert:
"When we made the extremely difficult decision to cancel last spring's championships, it was because there was simply no way to conduct them safely," Emmert said in a statement. "This document lays out the advice of health care professionals as to how to resume college sports if we can achieve an environment where COVID-19 rates are manageable. Today, sadly, the data point in the wrong direction. If there is to be college sports in the fall, we need to get a much better handle on the pandemic.https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/29475847/ncaa-issues-extended-guidelines-help-navigate-return-fall-sports-coronavirus-pandemic

SEC Country is Trump Country.  If there is no college football this fall, I can see a lot of Trump apathy among a large part of his base.

2020 - The year the American public had to rely on the NCAA for moral leadership on a public health issue.

Good job, NCAA. I don’t say that often.
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I will never understand the mind of a Trump supporter. the man lies all the time, he shits on science, he doesn’t care about anyone making less than 1 million per year, he’s racist, he’s narcissistic.

Are you telling me that over 40% of Americans enjoy being lied too, used and abused, then crapped on? 

They self identify with him.  He is what they dream to be so they will protect him at all costs. It’s the world that is unfair to Trump.

Alright, I must be missing something here. Why are Donald Trump ads showing up here in L.A. during local news on KABC (the local ABC station)? Why the fuck are they spending money in July on a state they are going to lose by a gazillion?  Ok, it may be some PAC or something, but the question remains: what are they trying to accomplish?

Alright, I must be missing something here. Why are Donald Trump ads showing up here in L.A. during local news on KABC (the local ABC station)? Why the fuck are they spending money in July on a state they are going to lose by a gazillion?  Ok, it may be some PAC or something, but the question remains: what are they trying to accomplish?

They are looking for donors, not voters. There is a lot of money in California, some of it held by idiots.

49 minutes ago, Left Coast said:

The guy is a narcissist. Maybe it’s a desperate ploy to not lose California by as much. He seemed to really take losing the popular vote personally.

55 minutes ago, Left Coast said:

Is your congressman a Republican?  Is your congressional district competitive?  

Im just spitballing here.

59 minutes ago, Left Coast said:

I got one tonight on YouTube. Couldn’t click skip ad fast enough. 

Edited by Biff Tannen
In Austin
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Is your congressman a Republican?  Is your congressional district competitive?  

Im just spitballing here.

Lol no. My congressman is Schiff.  Of course in LA there are a dozen congressional districts in the ABC market but almost all of them are Dems.

I guess the money/donation angle makes sense but these ads have no call to action, just “look how great Trump’s agenda is”.

Hey, if they want to waste their money here go for it.

Lol no. My congressman is Schiff.  Of course in LA there are a dozen congressional districts in the ABC market but almost all of them are Dems.
I guess the money/donation angle makes sense but these ads have no call to action, just “look how great Trump’s agenda is”.

I would assume ad time in the LA market is among the most expensive.

Probably Parscale grifting. He most likely gets a cut of ad buys (despite his denials).

Whenever questioning the motives of this bunch, always ask “Can they profit?”. Their grifting is always their North Star.
  • Like 2

I know people will think I’m an evil jackass, but we need this coronavirus centered news cycle to last as long as possible. It’s hurting trump tremendously. It’s all his and Fox News own doing. They had a chance to stop this virus while it was spreading in America unabated, but they were too busy calling it a democratic hoax.

bitches...... karma is a fucking bitch. The GOP has never deserved an ass kicking more than they deserve one this year. 

Edited by Voldemort86
  • Like 3

On 7/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, Left Coast said:

Is that Katie Hill district in LA? CA-26?

1 hour ago, Voldemort86 said:

I know people will think I’m an evil jackass, but we need this coronavirus centered news cycle to last as long as possible. It’s hurting trump tremendously. It’s all his and Fox News own doing. They had a chance to stop this virus while it was spreading in America unabated, but they were too busy calling it a democratic hoax.

bitches...... karma is a fucking bitch. The GOP has never deserved an ass kicking more than they deserve one this year. 

Coronavirus is going to get a lot worse, and it's substantially Trump's fault.

Remember when Trump said this battle with coronavirus made him a "war time" president? And then he completely surrendered.

Nobody should be surprised. This is exactly how he has managed his multiple failed-businesses. But this time he can't declare bankruptcy.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1