I regularly pee in my backyard.

smwhorn

27 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I live in the city so I just piss out my bedroom window. 

I received a ticket for peeing in public once so this hits close to home.

(ticket was later dropped as the cop didn’t show up to verify that I “had my penis in hand”-per police report.). 

Just now, SDG said:

I received a ticket for peeing in public once so this hits close to home.

(ticket was later dropped as the cop didn’t show up to verify that I “had my penis in hand”-per police report.). 

So it's legal to pee in public so long as you're flying free without manual support?  Good to know.

3 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

So it's legal to pee in public so long as you're flying free without manual support?  Good to know.

Not sure about that, but the officer wrote he saw me “penis in hand“ on the report.  I disputed that and because he didn’t so up to court I was free to go.  The judge laughed out loud on the bench though so I have a good bar story.  

Edited by SDG

3 minutes ago, SDG said:

Not sure about that, but the officer wrote he saw me “penis in hand“ on the report.  I disputed that and because he didn’t so up to court I was free to go.  The judge laughed out loud on the bench though so I have a good bar story.  

didn't you see him sneaking up on you with the giant magnifying glass?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SDG said:

Judge was laughing at the crime scene photos 

21 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

didn't you see him sneaking up on you with the giant magnifying glass?

No, we had waited like an hour to cross the us/ca border so my buddies and I were holding a shit ton of piss. As soon as we the okay to cross from the agents we hit the nearest alley and jumped out of the van.  4 of us were peeing and I was the only one that got a ticket...  either it’s because I’m brown and the others were white, or I’m the only one he could “see.”  

Edited by SDG

Yes I was.  Out here at my place by Hamilton Pool, I can pee anywhere unless I don’t want to mess up deer movement.  Front porch, back porch, don’t matter.  Splitting time between here and a place in town can be confusing though. Not piss, but the other day I was sitting on the back patio in town, thinking, and lost track of where I was.  Let loose a glorious fart symphony, and the neighbor behind me with three young kids yelled “Bless You!”   

I'm not sure I know what our downstairs bathroom looks like anymore.  I pee off the back deck every chance I get.

The problem comes when I let the dog out and I pee off the deck while he's doing his.  Occasionally he'll run back to the house and if I don't move or shut it off, he would run right through the stream.

17 minutes ago, Jimbaround said:

I'm not sure I know what our downstairs bathroom looks like anymore.  I pee off the back deck every chance I get.

The problem comes when I let the dog out and I pee off the deck while he's doing his.  Occasionally he'll run back to the house and if I don't move or shut it off, he would run right through the stream.

That’s why dogs are our friends and not our equals...

2 hours ago, Jimbaround said:

Same here. My house is built on a hill, so the back porch is a second story. Except my dog stays outside and wanders into my stream of his own volition. 

52 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

We live on 100 acres so not only do I piss everywhere but also take the ocassional outdoors dump if I’m too far from the house 

One of my best friends is still referred to as “roadside Haines” because the backroads around Garwood and Nada were littered with underwear he would strip off and wipe with, then throw in the ditch. 

7 minutes ago, markstanco said:
1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:
One of my best friends is still referred to as “roadside Haines” because the backroads around Garwood and Nada were littered with underwear he would strip off and wipe with, then throw in the ditch. 

Rip the sleeves off your undershirt.

I’m no heathen.  I keep a roll of paper towels in the console or glove box, depending on what I’m driving. Plus a multi tool and a flashlight, in case of constipation.  

• Like 1