Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

NFL distraction time again. 

A good distraction from treason and collusion with a murderous regime is to back to the debate of whether or not it's okay for black people to have opinions.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

So how would the traitor’s team even get a hold of it or know it exists? Did the traitor also record all of the conversations?

I would think that "client" has some say into what's "attorney-client" shit. 

5 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

So how would the traitor’s team even get a hold of it or know it exists? Did the traitor also record all of the conversations?

The traitor’s attorneys and Cohen’s attorneys when through everything confiscated in the raid together to determine what was privileged or not.

Both parties have a copy of everything privileged.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

10 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Only for the one recording.

It removes a bargaining chip Michael Cohen could use in a plea deal. 

I disagree. They can not waive privilege this selectively. More likely, they struck a deal in advance with the government as to the scope of a subject matter waiver.  If they waived it unilaterterally, you can safely assume privilege as to the same subject matter was waived, at a minimum. 

43 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
6 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:
Jesus it really is taking all she has to stay by that traitor’s side. Can’t say I feel sorry for her. She chose to be with a traitor. 

She's gotta have something on him. She could talk. Maybe she's been the leak this whole time

At least he’s not Manafort and requiring her to fuck a room full of guys?

Edited by atomheartbevo

9 hours ago, SizzleChest said:

Giuliani organized the leak of it today.  The strategy is very risky, but it's a strategy I guess.

You guys really think there was a strategy here?  I just assumed it was another in a long line of fuck ups.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

You guys really think there was a strategy here?  I just assumed it was another in a long line of fuck ups.

Well, we are talking about Trump banging a model as opposed to him betraying the country on international television on Monday while making secret deals with Putin that even his own staff doesn't know about.

10 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Bernie is totally running in 2020 and he will win the nomination because the field will be overcrowded and he will stand out. Traditional Democrats will be pissed but not divided. 

He's too old, he even said as much in 2016

diversion from Helsinki and all the aftermath...contemplating allowing Russia to interrogate Americans, inviting Putin to DC, etc.

when you fuck up foreign policy that bad, and your diversion is this bit of soap opera salaciousness, your shit’s not going in the right direction.