Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, staboner said:

still baffled why anyone takes Tahoe seriously

This.  He's come in here many times bragging about how he gets a kick out of stirring shit up and laughs at everyone who engages him.

The water carrying delivery boy is a tired act.  Probably time to put him on ignore.

33 minutes ago, Bevo VIII said:

Dem negros better fall in line right?

Tahoe and/or his kin:  We graciously allowed them to ride on our bus. The least they could do is act graciously in return and go to the back. 

Edited by Jive Turkey

9 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i remember when posters like escriva mocked me for calling the republican primary field a circus. and assuring me that there was no way that he republican party apparatus would allow donald fucking trump to be nominated. the circus is still in town, folks.

Which surly poster is escriva, anyway?

16 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The President should be the defender of someone that chooses to exercise their right to not stand for the anthem.  Doesn't mean he has to agree with it, but he should defend it.  After all his oath is preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the US.  The Constitution gives an American the right to spit on the flag if they choose.  If we outlaw that action, then we start to diminish the Constitution.  And once again, you can dislike and protect someone's right to do so at the same time.     

In order to do this you need to believe in something bigger than yourself. 

As has been made abundantly clear, Trump's worldview is a population of one. 

14 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i remember when posters like escriva mocked me for calling the republican primary field a circus. and assuring me that there was no way that he republican party apparatus would allow donald fucking trump to be nominated. the circus is still in town, folks.

And the elephant shit is really starting to pile up.

39 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I’ve given you a pass too long as you pretend to not support this asshole, while carrying his water every chance you get. 

First of all, he is most certainly obliged you motherfucker   He’s obliged to your dumbass the same way he is to me, and the Eagles.  He serves us, bitch. Today there’s a dirt poor brown guy out there taking his oath to citizenship - Trump serves him.  Get that through your thick skull.

Why in the blue fuck do you think he should do ‘the thing which was in his interests’?  Your brain has to be pickled in dog piss to even think along those lines.  Fuck you.

Tahoe is a troll. He’s the best troll here. Everyone needs to stop feeding him

• Like 1

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Authoritarian

Forced Patriotism

Erosion of credibility of the media

Erosion of law and order

Demonization of minorities

All things that Hitler is know for.  Do some more research for your comparisons.  Just because you don’t like someone doesn’t mean you can compare them to Hitler, who exterminated people.  Be better

• Fuck You 9

Just now, FordRules said:

All things that Hitler is know for.  Do some more research for your comparisons.  Just because you don’t like someone doesn’t mean you can compare them to Hitler, who exterminated people.  Be better

English please.

Just now, FordRules said:

All things Donald is known for. He hasn’t defeated law and order yet. You realize putting people in camps wasn’t day 1 right? Learn some history you fucking moron

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FordRules said:

Get the fuck out of here. No one on here has been comparing him to Hitler, so your entire straw man bullshit is unwelcome here. 

30 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The President should be the defender of someone that chooses to exercise their right to not stand for the anthem.  Doesn't mean he has to agree with it, but he should defend it.  After all his oath is preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the US.  The Constitution gives an American the right to spit on the flag if they choose.  If we outlaw that action, then we start to diminish the Constitution.  And once again, you can dislike and protect someone's right to do so at the same time.     

So ironic that the President chose not to defend his country on multiple occasions when presented the opportunity.  The same goes for his clown lawyer. 

5 minutes ago, FordRules said:

What?  You asked for similarities to Hitler, someone thought for about 5.5 seconds and gave you a good list, and now you're crawfishing?

Go away.

1 minute ago, FordRules said:

Read the last 2 pages much?

Why don't you go pull screenshots of all the times Hitler was referenced here before your stupid post. 

And then after you post them here, take a step back and literally fuck your own face. 

• Like 2

Our president is a small, petty man who makes small, petty gestures to appear strong to his ignorant fanbase of simpletons. The truth is abundantly clear  to anybody who actually gives a fuck.

And the overarching point of this is that a large percentage of Americans are small and petty. His ignorant base is made up of MILLIONS. Before 2016 I naively thought, while we certainly had our share of simpletons, they were few and far between, but it has been made quite obvious that there are FAR more than it seems.

We are seeing the fruits of multiple factors that have gone unaddressed for decades, one of the biggest being lack of education and critical thinking. Social media brought it to the forefront and a charismatic douchebag brought it to fruition.

What a time to be alive.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, FordRules said:

Exactly! As everyone who has studied history knows, Hitler gained power and immediately started the Holocaust which, of course, never happened and is just a globalist myth.  

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Totally normal. All by himself up there.

My favorite part is he doesn’t even know the words.  Such patriot. Much respect. 

Of course he is a draft dodging pussy, so it isn’t surprising.

Edited by Ted Lange
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

President Draft Dodger singing along with the Marines is so Murica 2018.

Looking at those photos, I don't see anyone in either the crowd or in the Marines behind the dotard who isn't white (except for members of the press).  

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You might try answering the question, Tahoe.

I did.  And I made the point earlier.

I consider the invitation to be to the team, not to 50 people.  The team made a strong statement with their representation.

Suppose that the US sends me instead of Trump to meet KIm in Singapore.  Don't you think that would be an insult?  I believe that when the Eagles decided to send a tiny representation the Eagles were choosing not to be gracious guests.