Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

That’s the problem the media doesn’t get. Any headline, regardless of content is going to validate a certain percentage of people’s opinion on a topic regardless of article content. The coverage makes the caravan a bigger deal than it is, and validated Trump’s behavior. This fucker shifted all media coverage, sadly it worked.
  • Like 1

I was curious if it was leaving to get away from the day to day, or leaving to not be associated with the United States anymore.

Then clearly ask that question. No I love many aspects of this country including the ability to accumulate wealth here, not that I’m wealthy. We excel at that.

We suck ass at other things.

Access to land and wilderness for example. In Texas, there are way fewer places to go than when I grew up. If you can’t afford a Boat good luck fishing. No ranch? Good luck hunting. I grew up working ranches part time- no thanks.
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Then clearly ask that question. No I love many aspects of this country including the ability to accumulate wealth here, not that I’m wealthy. We excel at that.

We suck ass at other things.

Access to land and wilderness for example. In Texas, there are way fewer places to go than when I grew up. If you can’t afford a Boat good luck fishing. No ranch? Good luck hunting. I grew up working ranches part time- no thanks.

Take a breath.

it was a simple, straight forward question.

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

45159220_932177540306146_775858510139018

President War Crime. 

Actually there is no way this actually happens when the “caravan” finally gets here in a couple months. Its all just a trump mid term political stunt. Everyone knows that, including our soldiers. Well except the trumpkins. And fuck them. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

President War Crime. 

Actually there is no way this actually happens when the “caravan” finally gets here in a couple months. Its all just a trump mid term political stunt. Everyone knows that, including our soldiers. Well except the trumpkins. And fuck them. 

The caravan will be out of the news completely in exactly five days.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, triplehorn said:

Blast this at caravan news volume:

NEW: Pentagon rejected DHS request for troops to perform emergency law enforcement functions on the border, including "crowd and traffic control," reports CNN's Ryan Browne.

Mattis will be gone within a few weeks.  Maybe Wednesday. 

3 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

The rest of Flake's and Collins' life will be overshadowed by their Kavanaugh vote. Every retrospective on their careers. Every consideration by historians. It's awesome to watch these reptiles destroy their legacies for an orange NY con-man.

Every Senator that voted for Kavanaugh should have that vote haunt them. 

1 minute ago, Gengs1 said:

That vote to them won’t matter at they leave congress, you know how much other shit they did that should hunt them but won’t, it’s just another vote for them

That vote will actually help them. 

Voting no would probably have shut the door to K Street for them.