Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Just now, retread said:

He used the same "I'm defending our national security" line yesterday that he did with tariffs. He thinks (maybe rightly) that he has a blank check to do anything he wants.

Chinese theft of our Intellectual Property is a national security issue. I didn’t see the quote you’re referencing, but if it was in the context of Chinese trade deal, that implication makes sense to me. 

1 minute ago, retread said:

He used the same "I'm defending our national security" line yesterday that he did with tariffs. He thinks (maybe rightly) that he has a blank check to do anything he wants.

Speaking of the tariffs. Why hasn't somebody sued his ass over them? They are obviously NOT aboutr national security, which is the only reason he can legally impose tariffs.

Lawdogs, surely somebody who has been hurt by them would have standing to sue? Right?

2 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Also, it's super dumb to ask why someone would choose the countries most culturally similar to their home.

Its also telling that GRHorn thinks only of race rather than economic conditions.  The primary reason for selecting Canada or New Zealand is that you wouldn't have to learn a new language and you would have economic opportunity.  In other places with economic opportunity, you'd have to learn German, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, or Cantonese which is a daunting task.  French is easier, but there are still huge difficulties with using a language in the workplace that you only began learning as an adult.

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

There has to be a lot of this happening.  No rational human being can sit there and watch this shit show and think everything is ok.

I don't think they really watch the shit show. They watch the ebil libs and eat up any story from any source confirming their hatred of these illusory creatures. That libs oppose Trump is de facto proof that whatever he is doing must be the right thing.

CNN sucks!

Lock her up!

Being upset, angry and scared over a hat is as dumb as being scared of the caravan.

They’re upset at the normalization of hate speech.

Its like this:

I could care less if some drunk Sooner flashes horns down. But when players do it in games without being penalized, that pisses me off. Its not the act by the individual, its the official sanctioning of the act.

Overreaction? Sure. Not caravan-level hysteria, which by the way is also part of the normalization of hate speech, and even worse is actually being officially amped up by the government.

2 hours ago, zork said:

I did submit that link.  Again, to see what people had to say about it.

Negged for repeated lying about your intentions. Or maybe you can cite posts you made that had similarly poorly supported contentions about non-Dems. It's clear from your sources for this latest piece of laughable "reporting," that you don't cruise rabid, nutjob, distortionist sites on the left. Why? I mean, you could see what we all have to say about a variety of things.

You're an amateur political operative tossing bombs. You're not interested in what anyone has to say. You just want to promote disinformation and do your part to diminish what little civil, intelligent discourse goes on.

Again, thanks, man!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Yeah but you don't need a passport and they can't deport you for overstaying a visa.

WHO YOU ARE:

• You are a NON-Mexican citizen traveling to Mexico
  • You have a "booklet type" passport
  • You will travel to Mexico in less than 30 days
  • Your will not stay in Mexico more than 180 days
  • You plan to travel to Mexico for pleasure, vacation, or recreational purposes and NOT to seek employment
  • You are applying for one person or a family traveling together

https://www.mexicotouristcard.com/englishmain23456.html