Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

The Navy is planning on building internment camps that could hold over 100,000, at various bases (many remote, some abandoned). 

Donald is not yet done fucking the immigration chicken, even as the elections draw closer. Signing the posters was just another sign he’s gone full retard. 

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The Navy is planning on building internment camps that could hold over 100,000, at various bases (many remote, some abandoned). 

Donald is not yet done fucking the immigration chicken, even as the elections draw closer. Signing the posters was just another sign he’s gone full retard. 

Doesn't matter. The judge will never approve it.

The Navy memo outlines plans to build “temporary and austere” tent cities to house 25,000 migrants at abandoned airfields just outside the Florida panhandle near Mobile, Alabama, at Navy Outlying Field Wolf in Orange Beach, Alabama, and nearby Navy Outlying Field Silverhill.

The memo also proposes a camp for as many as 47,000 people at former Naval Weapons Station Concord, near San Francisco; and another facility that could house as many as 47,000 people at Camp Pendleton, the Marines’ largest training facility located along the Southern California coast. The planning memo proposes further study of housing an undetermined number of migrants at the Marine Corps Air Station near Yuma, Arizona.

http://time.com/5319334/navy-detainment-centers-zerol-tolerance-immigration-family-separation-policy/

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

That impromptu presser today with the victims of undocumented immigrants was eerily similar to the one right after the Access Hollywood tape came out... The one with Bill Clinton’s accusers.

He’s wounded and desperately trying to punch back.

Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he thought autographing the pictures of those killed was a good idea. 

41% support for Mueller investigation.  Across parties.  We are fucked.  Whatever he says will not be believed.
Was there a link I missed back in the thread? I'd be curious of the source. It's more like 80% among people I know and that includes some pretty conservative family. I wonder who they're asking.

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:
41% support for Mueller investigation.  Across parties.  We are fucked.  Whatever he says will not be believed.

Was there a link I missed back in the thread? I'd be curious of the source. It's more like 80% among people I know and that includes some pretty conservative family. I wonder who they're asking.

CNN poll on the idiot box.

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Unemployed white males with 12th grade educations that live at least 150 miles from a large body of water.

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Remember when American troops liberated camps, instead of building and operating them?

I ‘member.

3845c796d7f69852fda1e44d3376c1d1.gif

To be fair, America's camps for Japanese-Americans were ongoing till 1944 and some stayed through 45. 

34 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

That impromptu presser today with the victims of undocumented immigrants was eerily similar to the one right after the Access Hollywood tape came out... The one with Bill Clinton’s accusers.

Wish he cared as much about people killed by crazy white guys with guns.

For years, President Trump personally signed the tax returns for his charitable foundation, scrawling his signature just below a stern warning from the IRS: Providing false information could lead to “penalties of perjury.”

But a lawsuit filed last week by New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood alleges that four of the tax returns Trump signed contained incorrect statements, confirming previous reports by The Washington Post.

In 2007, 2012, 2013 and 2014, the Donald J. Trump Foundation stated that none of its money had been used to benefit Trump or his businesses. But the New York attorney general found that, in each of those years, Trump had used his charity’s funds to help one of his businesses. In 2013, the attorney general alleged, Trump also failed to disclose an improper gift to a political group.

34 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This. He’s very wounded.   With his tweets, the frequency, anger, and how often he repeats the same thing has went through the roof this week.   He’s having a hard time of controlling what the media and public are paying attention to  

Lost in the shuffle as well  is that multiple Republicans said he lied about the Sanford thing, and his own wife rejected his explanation about the jacket.  That’s goading him as well  

This does show that while he may not realize how (and how much) he fucked up, he recognizes the backlash against him.  

I’m guessing Rudy goes out this weekend and starts talking about firing Mueller, or at least RR. 

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh....did you think we had a functioning multi-branch govt? You’re cute.

True, not much left of that. Who would have thought 535 of our representatives would sit mute while the tyrant had his way?

38 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Remember when American troops liberated camps, instead of building and operating them?

I ‘member.

3845c796d7f69852fda1e44d3376c1d1.gif

Actually we built our own then too.  Ever heard of Crystal City?   It’s a stupid comparison.  Nobody is getting gassed, nobody is stuck indefinitely like back then, but whatever.

Btw guys, if Donald is such a raging racist, such a pawn of Putin, such an existential threat to our Republic (IF there’s another administration blah blah blah), then why do Democrats repeatedly vote to give him more money for military and DOD spending that he will command?  Or the upcoming vote to give more leeway to Sessions to classify drugs?  

It’s almost as if your chosen standard bearers for the “Resistance” don’t believe everything they tweet.  Maybe they’re just getting their people riled up because it could fill their coffers, get them more influence, and thereby get richer?  Almost as if they’re playing the people like a fiddle with the help of a compliant media that benefit as well from people like Brisket or Hugo going off the deep end.  Just a thought.  Follow people like Schiff’s and Lieu’s actions, not their tweets. 

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2018/roll230.xml

house 351-66

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=2&vote=00128

senate 85-10

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I fondy think about some little democrat staffer assigned with the task of documenting every instance of Trump’s malfeasance and abuse of power while he’s in office.  It’s probably a novel by now the size of the Fountainhead.

or the WH staffers with MBAs who get to collect bits of paper that DOTUS has tossed about and tape them back together to put into the presidential archive

1 minute ago, GRHorn said:

Actually we built our own then too.  Ever heard of Crystal City?   It’s a stupid comparison.  Nobody is getting gassed, nobody is stuck indefinitely like back then, but whatever.

Btw guys, if Donald is such a raging racist, such a pawn of Putin, such an existential threat to our Republic (IF there’s another administration blah blah blah), then why do Democrats repeatedly vote to give him more money for military and DOD spending that he will command?  Or the upcoming vote to give more leeway to Sessions to classify drugs?  

It’s almost as if your chosen standard bearers for the “Resistance” don’t believe everything they tweet.  Maybe they’re just getting their people riled up because it could fill their coffers, get them more influence, and thereby get richer?  Almost as if they’re playing the people like a fiddle with the help of a compliant media that benefit as well from people like Brisket or Hugo going off the deep end.  Just a thought.  Follow people like Schiff’s and Lieu’s actions, not their tweets. 

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2018/roll230.xml

house 351-66

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=2&vote=00128

senate 85-10

You know the Nazis actually gassed all 6 million Jews on day 1. They were just super efficient. 

Maybe the best idea is to wait until people are being killed. Or we could stop the current round of human rights atrocities before things get worse.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

You know the Nazis actually gassed all 6 million Jews on day 1. They were just super efficient. 

Maybe the best idea is to wait until people are being killed. Or we could stop the current round of human rights atrocities before things get worse.

Again, stupid.

Actually Hitler and the Nazis knew what they wanted to do with the Jews from day 1.  It’s not the same galaxy.  

3 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Again, stupid.

Actually Hitler and the Nazis knew what they wanted to do with the Jews from day 1.  It’s not the same galaxy.  

You sure about that boss? “Mexico only sends rapists and murderers”, ms-13 are animals, infestation of immigrants, etc. You’re right he hasn’t flat out said it yet but going off what he has said, it isn’t completely out of the realm of possibility 

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Again, stupid.

They may have known but the plan for he final solution didn’t exist until 1942 so I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make. These things happen in steps. This really isn’t hard

1 minute ago, achooloco said:

You sure about that boss? “Mexico only sends rapists and murderers”, ms-13 are animals, infestation of immigrants, etc. You’re right he hasn’t flat out said it yet but going off what he has said, it isn’t completely out of the realm of possibility 

51E561B4-A00E-4822-B28A-0BBECE03A92C_zps

14 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Again, stupid.

Ok I’ll concede Hitler and a few party leaders knew.  But they sure as fuck didn’t announce it ‘day 1’.  

You know what Miller and Trump are actually thinking?  Please fill us in.  

We’ve got a small family reunion planned for Oklahoma in August.  About half Okies, a quarter Arkies, and a quarter Texans, Kansans, and Missourians.   Toss in a family from Tennessee. 

My wife has it circled in a red that is...angry is a good description. 

At least I can turn on a TV, tell everybody that Fox News is on and going to talk about Trump, and my family can have the homemade ice cream to ourselves for a while. 

Edit: Actually the Cherokee part of the family has turned pretty liberal since 2017.  They can split the ice cream with us. 

Edited by atomheartbevo