Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

12 hours ago, Pancho Negro said:

I've looked all over twitter, and while there are some that said "he probably shouldn't have gone" and that his wife is huge MAGA, there wasn't any tween I saw that said that were demanding he be fired. 

Wait. Your phone auto corrected "tweet" to "tween?" You have some fetishes or something?

6 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I still haven't seen any actual video of Melania meeting with or looking at the imprisoned immigrant children. And did she only go to McAllen? Isn't that where we've already seen shots from inside? Why not go to a girls' internment facility? Or one of those new tent camps? Or one of the "tender age" facilities?

She's in way over her head. Ivanka is better suited for this. 

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I'd say they're equally feckless. 

Well, the options are thin. Those are the only 2 pseudo compassionate people in the entire admin and they're both completely vapid.  Ivanka handles herself better in those situations though. Other than that theres one decent military man and a bunch of complete assholes, both men and women. 

She's in way over her head. Ivanka is better suited for this. 

The real answer here is Tiffany. But she’s smart enough to stay the hell away from the whole shitshow. If she had been born to someone without money we’d be making it rain on her ass at the Yellow Rose instead of getting updates of her in law school.
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Eight tweets so far from Dotard 

Not posting because fuck him.

Most of them endorsements for political candidates.  A couple of ones which say that the Republicans should push back any immigration reform until after the midterms, so there will be fewer "obstructionist" Democrats. 

21 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Most of them endorsements for political candidates.  A couple of ones which say that the Republicans should push back any immigration reform until after the midterms, so there will be fewer "obstructionist" Democrats. 

I don’t like the sound of that.  If Trump is bragging about midterm results already, there’s good chance he’s working to rig them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tuco said:

He’s panicking.  He’s losing his grip on Congressional Republicans and throwing out some favors to remind them that it’s his party. 

The Republicans in Congress are the only clear threat to his power.  He has to keep them appeased if things start going south.

GOP could repair a lot of damage if they removed him over the kids in cages.  But they won’t.

Hahahaha.  Burn in hell Nikki.

“It is patently ridiculous for the United Nations to examine poverty in America,” Haley wrote in a letter to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) on Thursday. “In our country, the President, Members of Congress, Governors, Mayors, and City Council members actively engage on poverty issues every day. Compare that to the many countries around the world, whose governments knowingly abuse human rights and cause pain and suffering.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/06/21/nikki-haley-it-is-patently-ridiculous-for-the-united-nations-to-examine-poverty-in-america/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8d3032ad2792

1 minute ago, Pancho Negro said:

Phony stories that he said were sad the other day? 

It's ironic - remember not too long ago, we dropped bombs in Syria because of the "beautiful babies" and how sad they made Teh Donald feel.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Nikki is losing it.  She used to have some character, and even had the backbone to ignore some of Trumps nonsense, and provide an even keeled voice for the US at the UN.  Now she's becoming a more attractive version of Sanders. Growling angrily while knowing you're in the wrong may work for Sanders, but it wont work out well for Hailey.