Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

3 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

It's pretty clear you've followed your own advice.  Good luck.

Once again where was the outrage from you, the left and media about all this 4 years ago?

I dont recall a thread on this subject shaggy

13 minutes ago, Smax said:

Once again where was the outrage from you, the left and media about all this 4 years ago?

I dont recall a thread on this subject shaggy

You know, being ignorant isn't necessarily shameful, but willfully flaunting one's ignorance is.  Go do your fucking homework. 

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

You voted for Donald Trump. Are you upset because he folded on the border or because he made you a chump?

Neither, Im upset that the national media insulates one party from any type of scrutiny then turns around and gives the other party 24/7 negative coverage for the doing the same thing.

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Like poisoning your neighbors dog. That’s the kind of person he is.

Dont be a shitty irresponsible pet owner

• Fuck You 2

Just now, Smax said:

Neither, Im upset that the national media insulates one party from any type of scrutiny then turns around and gives the other party 24/7 negative coverage for the doing the same thing.

Dont be a shitty irresponsible pet owner

Don’t be a shitty person. Maybe learn how to handle your problems like an adult.

Just now, Smax said:

how am i being shitty

You act like this is some kind of fucking game.  

There are currently detention centers walled off from the press and therefore us holding infants torn from their mothers.

That shit would never happen under any administration in my lifetime.  

Grow the fuck up.

21 hours ago, Captainant said:

So you don't agree with how he's handling it but you defend it anyways? Truly the most spectacular doublethink there is

Didn't defend it.  Try again.

21 hours ago, Dahobbs said:

I have been very clear. These actions are evil. Supporting, condoning, or deflecting from the evil of these actions is evil. I will not soften my stance to make someone else more comfortable. If you are not evil, do not act evil. The only option when confronted with evil is to oppose it. Anything else is itself an act of evil. 

Didn't support or condone it.  If you feel my criticism of media hypocrisy regarding past coverage of this issue and others is deflecting, so be it.  I hope you maintain your stated standards even when your choice is in office.  Just like I'm 100% certain you've done in the past.  

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You act like this is some kind of fucking game.  

There are currently detention centers walled off from the press and therefore us holding infants torn from their mothers.

That shit would never happen under any administration in my lifetime.  

Grow the fuck up.

Stop breaking the law and trying to sneak into this country, problem solved

5 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Didn't defend it.  Try again.

Didn't support or condone it.  If you feel my criticism of media hypocrisy regarding past coverage of this issue and others is deflecting, so be it.  I hope you maintain your stated standards even when your choice is in office.  Just like I'm 100% certain you've done in the past.  

This isn't a team thing as I've (at least until last the few years) considered myself conservative and voted republican. And I haven't had occasion to have a US president committed to a policy of cruelty. I try to avoid voting for people who are evil. I guess Andrew Jackson could come back from the dead. I'm pretty sure he was evil. 

And to be clear, you did condone it by failing to condemn it. 

Edited by Dahobbs

1 minute ago, Fastbreak said:

Stop breaking the law and giving them jobs...

Im all for going after businesses who hire illegals

Just now, Gil Bang said:

Applying for asylum is actually complying with the law, dumbshit

They arent all applying for asylum ... the vast majority are crossing illegally with the help of coyotes and only mention asylum if they are caught

Just now, Smax said:

Im all for going after businesses who hire illegals

They arent all applying for asylum ... the vast majority are crossing illegally with the help of coyotes and only mention asylum if they are caught

You're playing at sheeit's game.  Come in here two days after all of these points have been debunked, as if no one had discussed them before.

Not worth the effort of a response on the merits (of which there are none).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You know the people hiding Anne Frank in the attic were breaking the law.  What should the punishment have been for them?

And really, why aren't we jailing people for everyone single traffic offense? Obviously they are crimes, so we should 100% send everyone to jail while we process them in the system. It is the only way to enforce the law. 

• Like 2

Just now, DDD Dad said:

Sounds like something a serial killer would say.

I think smax is more likely to become a serial killer than a 1 year old Hispanic become a member of MS-13.  Therefore, we need to put him in a tent camp.  For our safety.

• Like 1

Just now, longhornmatt said:

Trump just likes it because he hates Bezos and Amazon.   I think it probably is the right ruling, though.  Online retailers shouldn’t get a free pass on sales tax just because e-commerce wasn’t contemplated when the prior decisions were made.

Amazon already charges tax if there was a distribution or other official Amazon office in the state you ordered from.  The vendors who use the Amazon marketplace didn't always charge tax but that might have been because they had smaller footprints and possibly were located out of state.(not in Texas for instance which is where I live and order from for the most part)

This might actually, net/net, help Amazon wrt to online competition.  Clearly it doesn't help them with brick and mortar locations in states where they didn't/don't have an official presence.(so they will have to charge tax now in those states but so will everyone else)

42 minutes ago, Smax said:

This post is stupid bullshit, to wit:

1) Except they didn't. The left in particular came after Obama over it, accusing him of "ripping families apart", along with magazines, and they kept talking about it for years. But then
2) What your president that you voted for and vocally support did was very different both qualitatively and in terms of scale, which is why even Republicans were horrified, and has a result, he 
3) Got bent over. 

Sorry your feelings are hurt, the president makes you look really bad, QED

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

You're playing at sheeit's game.  Come in here two days after all of these points have been debunked, as if no one had discussed them before.

Not worth the effort of a response on the merits (of which there are none).

This.

Arguing in an intellectually honest manner with someone who practices in intellectual dishonesty is a fool's errand.

If someone wants to look like an ass and say stupid shit, let them.  And move on.