Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

11 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Exactly.   The message is that she gave zero thought to the message, because she is completely out of touch with what is happening. 

But of course the party of "A black guy in a tan suit!" is going to act like this is a bullshit wardrobe complaint. 

Who the hell wears a jacket to south Texas in June?

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The more sinister explanation is she was forced to wear the jacket. 

I think this is absolutely what happened.  It's in keeping with the let them eat cake tweets sent by his kids.  And it's not like he doesn't give all the signs of being a controlling abusive prick of a husband.    That said, the stupid coat is nowhere near as important as the fact that these kids are still locked up and it appears that there's being no effort made to reunite them with their parents.

Does she not have handlers that can translate English to Slovenian for her?

Back in the early 90s, I had a jacket almost just like that but it didn't say anything on the back. I got it off the rack at Old Navy for something like $19. /csb

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Does she not have handlers that can translate English to Slovenian for her?

Back in the early 90s, I had a jacket almost just like that but it didn't say anything on the back. I got it off the rack at Old Navy for something like $19. /csb

I remember going to an REM concert back when I was at UVA and Michael Stipe had painted the back of his suit with something.  Can't remember what it said anymore (1984).

15 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

WTF?  Really?  She wears designer clothes 24/7, but just so happens to choose that for this occasion.  

And why?  What cruel and awful people they all are.

Why? Because the "GET YOUR FREELOADING ILLEGAL ASSES OUT OF THIS COUNTRY" sweater was at the cleaners, I guess.

WTF?  Really?  She wears designer clothes 24/7, but just so happens to choose that for this occasion.  
And why?  What cruel and awful people they all are.

More cruel and awful than stupid IMO. Zero percent chance no one was like “um maybe not board the plane with “I don’t care” literally written on your back”. Like if I visited the White House with a fuck Trump T-shirt. “Oh this? Huh. Didn’t even notice. And I’d ask you to leave my fashion alone please”.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

More cruel and awful than stupid IMO. Zero percent chance no one was like “um maybe not board the plane with “I don’t care” literally written on your back”. Like if I visited the White House with a fuck Trump T-shirt. “Oh this? Huh. Didn’t even notice. And I’d ask you to leave my fashion alone please”.

As long as it's not a hidden message, you should be golden.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, trauma babe said:

Why the fuck does Dean Cain appear on Fox and Friends? Grandparents don't know who Dean Cain is. 

He has one of the top real estate seminar infomercials for olds to get rich quick. 

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

Reminds me of that time Michelle Obama wore her "Stop whining and Move On!", wind breaker to the Jersey shore after Hurricane Sandy.

I specifically remember it said "COME ON! It's just a little water."

10 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

A sample:

With politics pretty much everything matters 

It's likely that this is meant to provoke a lot of people on the left and make them show their true colors. 

Yes, "their true colors".  As in "if you don't care about the kids you're about to visit why even go?"  Crazy libs.  They're completely unhinged.

wonderful...

“It was at this point, towards the end of the summit, that Chancellor Merkel of Germany and Prime Minister Trudeau of Canada got together with some of the allies and really wanted to press Trump directly to sign the communiqué, that talked about the commitment to a rules-based international order. Trump was sitting there with his arms crossed, clearly not liking the fact that they were ganging up on him. He eventually agreed and said OK he’ll sign it. And at that point, he stood up, put his hand in his pocket, his suit jacket pocket, and he took two Starburst candies out, threw them on the table and said to Merkel, ‘Here, Angela. Don’t say I never give you anything,’” Bremmer described to CBS.

it's pretty simple IMO...that jacket doesn't belong in any First Lady's closet, ever.  

I realize that she's a fucking foreigner and may not "get" what it says, but fuck, a FLOTUS just can't wear that, or anything like that.

Can't wear a "Sex Pistols" t-shirt either.  

Her Chief-of-Staff should have never let her out the door wearing that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Lol at there was no hidden message.

But the MSM needs to stay focused on these kid centers.  Keep pushing 

Its a damn shame the media has ignored them for 4+ years, curious why all the sudden they care

• Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

[Trumpkin] Take that, libtards!  We win again BWAHAHAHAHAHA [/Trumpkin]

Guess that means all the unclaimed immigrant children will just get shipped overseas to China to help out with the demand with all the other Asian child laborers.