Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Very little.  There’s probably a 0.00001% chance of Trump ever debating Elizabeth Warren in any forum.

He'd paint his face, wear a headdress, bang a drum, wave a tomahawk around, call her Senator Squaw, and go "hi-ya-yah-ya-yah, hi-ya-yah-ya-yah" instead of offering any substantive answers, and his base would love it. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

He'd paint his face, wear a headdress, bang a drum, wave a tomahawk around, call her Senator Squaw, and go "hi-ya-yah-ya-yah, hi-ya-yah-ya-yah" instead of offering any substantive answers, and his base would love it. 

1*4sFXfhC8FLvpBXdJ5yhHlg.png

Mexican Evangelical preacher facing deportation despite stumping for Trump.

“Trump said, ‘Let’s keep all the good people here and all the bad people out,’” Ramirez said.

“That’s great, but I’m here,” Ramirez said of his detention situation. “If I’m here, anybody can be here. I’m not saying I’m the best person in the world, but I’ve tried to live a good life.”

Ramirez worked as a satellite television technician, and frequently went to Camp Pendleton. Issues with his security clearance brought him to the attention of authorities in December.

He said he supports the Republican agenda on both fiscal and social issues and that he still supports Trump.

“Everything that he’s said against immigrants — it’s not that I’m in favor, but bad people don’t belong here,” Ramirez said. “In order to make America great, you have to have people contributing to this country.”

Womp womp

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Sign of clear respect......

trumpbabyballoon-984941142-1530816187.jp

The people of London. Gotta love 'em. They love me, bigly. Everyone agrees. They made me look like a yooge Weeble Wobble. And you know what everyone says about Weeble Wobbles? Yeah? Right. They don't fall down. I don't fall down. And I'm a Weeble Wobble who fan fly. It's beautiful. So beautiful."

37 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I keep seeing interviews with these people saying they still support Trump.  That'll last until the first payment is due to the bank.

That’s the worst part about all this.  I know Louisiana will still go for Trump or red in 2020 no matter how much damage he does.  

The cult is very strong here.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

He sucked so bad and I voted for him in his first go around 

God the Father of mercies, through the death and resurrection of his Son has reconciled the world to himself and sent the Holy Spirit among us for the forgiveness of sins; through the ministry of the Church may God give you pardon and peace, and I absolve you from your sins in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

22 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

No, again, you have to be able to follow along at greater than first grade level. Russia doesn't give a shit who is in charge of the United States if they can sow discord and weaken the USA's standing globally. Trump offered an avenue to that end due to the nature of his support.

You truly are at a level way below what you believe yourself to be. Someone earlier mentioned Dunning-Kruger with respect to your posting history and it's quite appropriate.

Of course Russia gives a shit who is in charge.  Every country has an opinion on who they would prefer leading the most powerful nation in the world.  

Regarding your opinion of my intellect, you’re certainly entitled to it.  I’ll consider it alongside other real life evidence that is contradictory. I’ll report back with the results. 

Trump Goes on Nonsensical Rant About Elton John, Organs and 'the Brain'

President Donald Trump held a rally in Montana on Thursday night and rambled for more than an hour about everything from ICE to tax reform to… Sir Elton John 

At one point Trump went on one of his trusted riffs: complaining about no one congratulating him for how big the crowds at his rallies are. 

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.” 

Read more: www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-goes-on-nonsensical-rant-about-elton-john-organs-and-the-brain/ 

Edited by Mapache

"We aren't racist or xenophobic!   We support legal immigration; just not illegal immigrants because they aren't doing it the right way!"

— people who support the guy who is kicking immigrants out of the military before they can become citizens, among numerous other measures to cut legal immigration and asylum. 

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mapache said:
Trump Goes on Nonsensical Rant About Elton John, Organs and 'the Brain'

President Donald Trump held a rally in Montana on Thursday night and rambled for more than an hour about everything from ICE to tax reform to… Sir Elton John 

At one point Trump went on one of his trusted riffs: complaining about no one congratulating him for how big the crowds at his rallies are. 

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.” 

Read more: www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-goes-on-nonsensical-rant-about-elton-john-organs-and-the-brain/ 

In the music business, places like Duluth and Great Falls are known as "D-markets," at best. Well, maybe Duluth is a C, but Great Falls is an F. 

19 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

"We aren't racist or xenophobic!   We support legal immigration; just not illegal immigrants because they aren't doing it the right way!"

— people who support the guy who is kicking immigrants out of the military before they can become citizens, among numerous other measures to cut legal immigration and asylum. 

Don’t forget, that guy is a fucking draft dodger who mocked Vietnam POWs and Gold Star parents.

Today’s GOP: Proud to shit all over the military.