Minneapolis is Burning

F250

56 minutes ago, NAVY said:

On bike and riding home. Promised wife unit I wouldn't get in much trouble. 

Shit, if I live urban and not suburban, I wouldn't be out after curfew/dark tonight

And I'm a middle class white guy in Kingwood.

46 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Austin will get ugly. The white lefties there have to be salty about how much uglier the protests have been elsewhere. If there aren’t a certain number of broken windows and looted retail outlets then the systemic racists win. 

Do you try to suck this hard or does it just come naturally?

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, Nivek said:

What the fuck is with your weirdos trying to denigrate homosexuals and posturing as a tough guy? You come off as a gigantic wimp.

You’re posting on a website that made eat a bag of dicks famous. Cry me a river. Denigrate homosexuals give me a break. Always some tangent. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Royalfan5 said:

Omaha went to a curfew and called up the guard today, and a limiting crowds to 25 people. Last I knew Gardner was still in police custody, and that’s where he needs to stay. 

Can't see much on the video of the video, but obviously Gardner was out on the street.  Even the shithead anarchists and rioters weren't looking to fuck with civilians.  link

5 minutes ago, Dropout said:

You’re posting on a website that made eat a bag of dicks famous. Cry me a river. Denigrate homosexuals give me a break. Always some tangent. 

Hey, hey, hey.  We dont think Bob Stoops is gay.  Just an eater of bags of dicks.  They could be donkey dicks for all we care.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

The stupid in this post is strong. Redirect your anger to the actual source of the issue. Not Michael Jordan who did more by example to promote the black cause than most activists could ever dream of in their lifetime. 

youre_serious_futurama.gif

• Like 2

Just now, 4th&Five said:

Ok, now I think it's time for the Joe Show to go on the road.  Keep it limited to moments like this with community members and leaders.   Show he's having a dialogue with everyone affected.  Store owners, regular citizens/residents/local leaders.

Make it about listening.  Hearing.   Not about a Trump like "what about me-ism."

Police union gonna police union. They are a criminal gang.

I’m waiting for just one city to refuse to accept any of their bullshit contract terms that protect bad cops. Let them walk off the job. Call in the state police, the national guard, whosever, to patrol until new cops are hired. Just one city has to do this.
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

The stupid in this post is strong. Redirect your anger to the actual source of the issue. Not Michael Jordan who did more by example to promote the black cause than most activists could ever dream of in their lifetime. 

Uh, what? What exactly has MJ ever done to suggest he is even close to a good role model for anyone? He's a great basketball player but that's pretty much where his redeemable qualities end.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

In a just world, assuming she is in fact the attorney for the LAPD union, she would be terminated immediately.

She'll probably get a new contract with a 20% bump in pay.

Someday I hope these rioters realize they need to burn down police union HQs.

• Like 2

For at least 50 years the LAPD has been the absolute worst example of everything cops do wrong. I'll also push that further and say that California racists are a special kind of racist - they are organized Aryan Brotherhood type true believers.

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Uh, what? What exactly has MJ ever done to suggest he is even close to a good role model for anyone? He's a great basketball player but that's pretty much where his redeemable qualities end.

I finally got around to starting "The Last Dance", and my wife took an interest.  She commented about some power play MJ made, and I told her that he was kinda like Lance Armstrong Lite.  "Oh, no way he's anywhere near that much of an asshole."

Next episode "oh, you're right, he's kind of an asshole".

36 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

The racist morons that thought Obama was too divisive about race.

Because I mentioned one main issue I had with him was not publicly denouncing police execution? Fuck off, it had nothing to do with race. Maybe you should read some of my other posts before being a dipshit, but that’s obviously not how you work. People like you diminish the meaning of racism and are a blockade to the cause you claim to be passionate about.

23 hours ago, MM42 said:

I came here because I assumed I could find people whose politics were far to the left on mine.  I wondered what people of the far left thought about the riots, looting,etc...  by the way, you guys are right about the 3 cops that watched the other cop kill that poor guy.  Pretty much everyone agrees.  

I don't think many people really care about the man that was murdered, on any side.  People suck.  

Thanks for the memories.

3 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Because I mentioned one main issue I had with him was not publicly denouncing police execution? Fuck off, it had nothing to do with race. Maybe you should read some of my other posts before being a dipshit, but that’s obviously not how you work. People like you diminish the meaning of racism and are a blockade to the cause you claim to be passionate about.

He fucking did publicly denounce the shootings you moron. He was in Europe when it happened and held a press conference in Warsaw, Poland shortly afterwords. He left Europe early to come back to the U.S. as a direct result of the shootings. I am sorry he didn't stop by your house to have a chat afterwords and discuss next steps, but it is simply laughable to suggest that Obama didn't publicly respond to the shootings. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Serak The Preparer said:

He fucking did publicly denounce the shootings you moron. He was in Europe when it happened and held a press conference in Warsaw, Poland shortly afterwords. He left Europe early to come back to the U.S. as a direct result of the shootings. I am sorry he didn't stop by your house to have a chat afterwords and discuss next steps, but it is simply laughable to suggest that Obama didn't publicly respond to the shootings. 

Imagine if these fucking boomers could spend 5 minutes learning to use Google instead of inventing their own reality. World might be a better place.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Police union gonna police union. They are a criminal gang.

I’m waiting for just one city to refuse to accept any of their bullshit contract terms that protect bad cops. Let them walk off the job. Call in the state police, the national guard, whosever, to patrol until new cops are hired. Just one city has to do this.

It's going to be one hell of a fight to break up the police unions, which are now basically a stage 4 cancer in this country. But I will generously support anyone with the balls to take them on. 

Edited by TornACL
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Austin will get ugly. The white lefties there have to be salty about how much uglier the protests have been elsewhere. If there aren’t a certain number of broken windows and looted retail outlets then the systemic racists win. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476dd9e8f5e811335813

Quoting this so people see this bullshit on another page.

One of the stupidest posts I've seen on any thread in quite some time.
I do agree with him that Obama caused a lot of this. 8 years of a black man as president so enraged the horde of insecure white hicks that they elected one of the most vile human beings on the planet as president and have spent four years spewing bile and filth on our once great nation. And the black community reached its fill of bile and filth, and here we are.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

LOL.

You know absolutely nothing about Austin and this post proves it. Go back to your hole asshole.