Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

1 hour ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Luckiest team in college football. 

It's funny and it's true.  And, it's, to me anyway, a complete 180 from how the aggies were in the old SWC and Big 12 days.  It seemed like the ball always bounced the wrong way for them.  In the past several years, it seems that they always seem to catch the lucky break. 

10 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

It's funny and it's true.  And, it's, to me anyway, a complete 180 from how the aggies were in the old SWC and Big 12 days.  It seemed like the ball always bounced the wrong way for them.  In the past several years, it seems that they always seem to catch the lucky break. 

I really wish KJ Jefferson hadn't gone full stupid on the goal line.  This team would be going into the BYE week at 2-4.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I really wish KJ Jefferson hadn't gone full stupid on the goal line.  This team would be going into the BYE week at 2-4.

The Arkansas game was one of the luckiest results I've seen. Max Johnson threw about 4 or 5 passes that could have easily been intercepted and they ended up being completions. 

I guess that's sports but my takeaway from that game was Arkansas is better by a good margin even though they lost.  

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Who would take a fragile, poor decision-making, noodle-armed, interception machine?

Somebody that wants to suck his dad's dick?   We all know that Texas HSFC are a bunch of delicate flowers that need their asses kissed on the reg. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The Arkansas game was one of the luckiest results I've seen. Max Johnson threw about 4 or 5 passes that could have easily been intercepted and they ended up being completions. 

God loves a roller coaster. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I know Milroe was a 4 star but he looks like a 5 star athlete. He's a special athlete. Guys this big shouldn't be able to move like this. 

I would love to know Vince’s top speed again OKie State when he pump faked a guy 3 feet into the air and then turned the corner and was gone, as well as…

OverTime his rookie year in Houston against the Texans when he pulled the ball down and sprinted like Flash straight up the middle to the end zone. He may have clocked the top speed in the league that season on that run. He was absolutely flying!

11 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I don’t think he will go that direction….perhaps SMU….I really don’t know…aggy was not his first choice, so his leaving won’t break his heart.  He can start/play at a smaller division school.  I could be totally wrong.

He wouldn’t be going to SMU to start. 

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

3-3 @Bruh Man

If this was Texas, in year 5, you would be saying to fire the coach. 

Played Bama tight on the road with a bunch of freshmen and sophomores on primetime network television. Regardless of the record, tonight was a recruiting win for them not the epic collapse you guys were anticipating. 

• Fuck You 30

5 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Played Bama tight on the road with a bunch of freshmen and sophomores on primetime network television. Regardless of the record, tonight was a recruiting win for them not the epic collapse you guys were anticipating. 

This is just sad. 

Bama was without their Heisman caliber QB and you're still spinning a close loss. You can spin however you want because they're still 3-3 in year 5. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

loser.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

This is just sad. 

Bama was without their Heisman caliber QB and you're still spinning a close loss. You can spin however you want because they're still 3-3 in year 5. 

Here are aggys wins on the year. 

Sam Houston State, Miami (2-3), and Arkansas (3-3). Have they even beaten a bowl team yet? 

Yes, I'm well aware. Unfortunately, recruits don't care. They saw the #1 team pushed to the brink by a young up and coming team. I'm not trying to gaslight you, this is how recruits will see it. 

• Fuck You 8

4 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Yes, I'm well aware. Unfortunately, recruits don't care. They saw the #1 team pushed to the brink by a young up and coming team. I'm not trying to gaslight you, this is how recruits will see it. 

No, you’re just a bitch that defends anything from aggy because you’re so dug in on this take. 

3-3 bitch. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Here are aggys wins on the year. 

Sam Houston State, Miami (2-3), and Arkansas (3-3). Have they even beaten a bowl team yet? Maybe Arkansas. 

How can this be?  CBS told me just a half hour ago that what was on the line for aggy was a third win against a top 15 team this season. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

We talking HS recruits? Because that was pre NIL...portal recruits matter way more 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

We did the same thing you miserable cunt. And Bama had their Heisman QB for that game while we were stuck with our mediocre backup. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

No, you’re just a bitch that defends anything from aggy because you’re so dug in on this take. 

3-3 bitch. 

If what I was saying was wrong, you guys would be in here celebrating tonight but you're not. This was at worse a recruiting stalemate. Their next 4 games will determine how their class holds up. 

Just now, Bruh Man said:

If what I was saying was wrong, you guys would be in here celebrating tonight but you're not. This was at worse a recruiting stalemate. Their next 4 games will determine how their class holds up. 

What are you even saying? 

They're 3-3. You can keep spinning with "recruiting" and "next year is their year" like you have the last 5 years and it will only get dumber every year. I don't give a shit about their recruiting at this point. 

When are they going to win you fucking moron? That's the point. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

We did the same thing you miserable cunt. And Bama had their Heisman QB for that game while we were stuck with our mediocre backup. 

You sound insecure. Yes, we did the same thing. What is your point? If we did the same thing, why is one a recruiting victory and the other a recruiting setback? 

3 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Celebrating? I am Celebrating. Do you need a picture of me lighting the cigar? Jesus. Aggy is falling short of any reasonable expectation in year 5, with recruits only lining up for a paycheck instead of any football related variable.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Bruh Man said:

You sound insecure. Yes, we did the same thing. What is your point? If we did the same thing, why is one a recruiting victory and the other a recruiting setback? 

Because we don't have a coach in year 5 making 10m a year with the history rated recruit class ever.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

*puts on App State tape*

that's how negative recruiting works

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

What are you even saying? 

They're 3-3. You can keep spinning with "recruiting" and "next year is their year" like you have the last 5 years and it will only get dumber every year. I don't give a shit about their recruiting at this point. 

When are they going to win you fucking moron? That's the point. 

They are throwing a shitload of talented players at the problem so damn straight recruiting matters. Eventually, the talent will overcome Jumbo's deficiencies. But to answer your question directly, I've always said that 2023/24 are when they start winning big (playoffs). This is the year before the year for A&M much like it is for us. I have never been bullish on this QB so he'll either have to become serviceable over the next year or Weigman will need to be ready by next season. Either way, I am very bullish on them getting at least 9 wins next year and 10 the following year as long as they don't have a mass exodus of disgruntled players. 

This notion that I have been predicting playoffs the last 5+ years for them is a total misnomer that you created out of your peanut brain. 

• Fuck You 3

8 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Because we don't have a coach in year 5 making 10m a year with the history rated recruit class ever.

Recruits don't give a shit about how much a coach makes they care about that "history rated recruit class" and the ability to play with them (e.g. Hill's comments about choosing them).

2 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

They are throwing a shitload of talented players at the problem so damn straight recruiting matters. Eventually, the talent will overcome Jumbo's deficiencies. But to answer your question directly, I've always said that 2023/24 are when they start winning big (playoffs). This is the year before the year for A&M much like it is for us. I have never been bullish on this QB so he'll either have to become serviceable over the next year or Weigman will need to be ready by next season. Either way, I am very bullish on them getting at least 9 wins next year and 10 the following year as long as they don't have a mass exodus of disgruntled players. 

This notion that I have been predicting playoffs the last 5+ years for them is a total misnomer that you created out of your peanut brain. 

You said they were going to be a playoff team last year. Now you're just lying. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

The point is I’m guaranteed to see you on the recruiting board after any aggy victory (moral or otherwise) but you go ghost whenever anything good happens to Texas.

You just like being miserable. You shouldn’t be surprised when people tell you to fuck off. Nobody is insecure, you are just annoying.

• Hook 'Em 7

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Yes, more of this please. 

Jimbo didn't call a perfect game. Almost all their successful drives happened on a short field because of turnovers. But yes let Jimbo believe his offense is working. 

2 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

That's the biggest win tonight. Now Jimbo will point at this game as a reason he doesn't need a n OC.ry t

This is the story that everyone needs to tell from this game. Let Jimbo believe he's a fucking genius so that he never hires an OC.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bruh Man said:

Recruits don't give a shit about how much a coach makes they care about that "history rated recruit class" and the ability to play with them (e.g. Hill's comments about choosing them).

Sorry for the typos. Was typing on mobile outside smoking. I meant  "highest rated class in history." I get what you're saying, but I disagree. Clearly we won't see eye to on it.