Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

21 hours ago, Bravo said:

Remember when NBC said it was all just a mix up when they had a journalist follow the jury bus? That was great. Body cam video is out and audio of cop talking to the producer makes it quite clear this was not just a mix up.  Shady as hell. You'll be shocked because even though the judge immediately banned NBC from the trial Snopes rated this as "unproven". 

Surprisingly, Snopes actually updated it to True. I figured it would at least get a "lacks context" with a 1,000-word bloviation about the role of the media in ensuring democracy and fair trials or somesuch.

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't think you understand how the word "destroy" is being used in that title card.  As I understand the kids' lingo nowadays, if somebody "destroys" you, it means they either tore apart your argument with facts or they at least came up with something so witty and insulting that it kinda shut you up.  Just saying, "You know what?  Fuck you LeBron."  That's not really terribly original or pithy.  That's not "destroying" LeBron James.  For the record, I could give a shit about Kyle or LeBron.  I watched 10 minutes of the trial and 10 minutes of the NBA this year so I'm all set.

the bar for "owning/destroying" used to be so much higher and more eloquent.  I mean there's like ten ways Kyle could go between LeBron's shitty aim from the free throw line versus the Bucks and Kyle's target-hit percentage in Wisconsin.  LeBron couldn't get the ball to the goal from beyond the arc if he wheeled it there on a skateboard.  "LeBron and I have one thing in common, we'd both be more popular if we didn't look to shoot first, pass second."  

Something, anything besides a juvenile "Fuck you." 

34 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I don't think you understand how the word "destroy" is being used in that title card.  As I understand the kids' lingo nowadays, if somebody "destroys" you, it means they either tore apart your argument with facts or they at least came up with something so witty and insulting that it kinda shut you up.  Just saying, "You know what?  Fuck you LeBron."  That's not really terribly original or pithy.  That's not "destroying" LeBron James.  For the record, I could give a shit about Kyle or LeBron.  I watched 10 minutes of the trial and 10 minutes of the NBA this year so I'm all set.

the bar for "owning/destroying" used to be so much higher and more eloquent.  I mean there's like ten ways Kyle could go between LeBron's shitty aim from the free throw line versus the Bucks and Kyle's target-hit percentage in Wisconsin.  LeBron couldn't get the ball to the goal from beyond the arc if he wheeled it there on a skateboard.  "LeBron and I have one thing in common, we'd both be more popular if we didn't look to shoot first, pass second."  

Something, anything besides a juvenile "Fuck you." 

I didn't create the video, genious

I know you didn't, because you would have never taken the camera focus off that chick's nice rack.  

However you did post it thinking it would be more comedically well-received.  Even Kyle-Heads wished he could be more original.  

On 11/25/2021 at 12:29 PM, Johnny Sack said:

Not really. That trial was all about the change of venue.  The jurors knew he did it. And just didn’t care.  

Spoken like someone who didn't pay attention. There was so much tampering it would've been extremely difficult to not have a little doubt. Blame LAPD. Par for the course for them.

19 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Spoken like someone who didn't pay attention. There was so much tampering it would've been extremely difficult to not have a little doubt. Blame LAPD. Par for the course for them.

The change of venue was the case.  Completely different venire.  They could have had video of him chopping their heads off and it wouldn’t matter.  

16 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

The change of venue was the case.  Completely different venire.  They could have had video of him chopping their heads off and it wouldn’t matter.  

Come on Sack. There was a lot wrong with that case outside of the venue. OJ would've gotten convicted had it not been for the LAPD. They made so many mistakes, clearly tampered with evidence, and the officers in question seemed to lack character as well. They made it easy for the jury. My personal opinion is they were trying to make sure they had enough for a conviction and in doing so they fucked the case. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hate said:

My personal opinion is the jury decided against LA burning again for someone that was really not a risk to anyone else…just Ron and Nicole.

Not noticing blood on the socks for 2 months. Bringing a blood sample from OJ back to the crime scene. Fuhrman pleading the 5th when asked if he falsified records or planted evidence. Just to name a few. But I am sure that had nothing to do with the jury's decision though.

Not noticing blood on the socks for 2 months. Bringing a blood sample from OJ back to the crime scene. Fuhrman pleading the 5th when asked if he falsified records or planted evidence. Just to name a few. But I am sure that had nothing to do with the jury's decision though.

I never said the LAPD didn’t bungle the crime scene. I didn’t pay much attention to the trial other than the glove fiasco and the acquittal. I’m sure LAPD screwed up a lot of things, but I’m also sure OJ killed them and LA would have burned if he had been found guilty.

Fun fact, as an adult---Donald Trump has never handled a firearm, never gone fishing, never gone swimming, never sailed, never hiked, never camped, never rode a bicycle, never drank, never grilled, never not paid for sex, never built anything with his hands, never joined a church, never played cards, and never threw/caught a punch.  He is the lease masculine President we have ever had and we had a gay one.  He exhibits almost no traits of "a man's man", yet his followers think he is the greatest Alpha Male since Alexander the Great. 

But the well-done steak with ketchup eating candy-ass lives up to almost zero masculine cliches.  Now, I'm not saying you have to do the above things to be a man, but they are certainly the traits and activities that his followers believe to be "those of a true man."  And yet, their GodKing does zero of them.  Isn't that odd?  

Edited by Lobo

44 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Fun fact, as an adult---Donald Trump has never handled a firearm, never gone fishing, never gone swimming, never sailed, never hiked, never camped, never rode a bicycle, never drank, never grilled, never not paid for sex, never built anything with his hands, never joined a church, never played cards, and never threw/caught a punch.  He is the lease masculine President we have ever had and we had a gay one.  He exhibits almost no traits of "a man's man", yet his followers think he is the greatest Alpha Male since Alexander the Great. 

But the well-done steak with ketchup eating candy-ass lives up to almost zero masculine cliches.  Now, I'm not saying you have to do the above things to be a man, but they are certainly the traits and activities that his followers believe to be "those of a true man."  And yet, their GodKing does zero of them.  Isn't that odd?  

Sure? I'm just wondering why you know so much about the guy enough to know he's never ridden a bike.

He hasn't ridden one since college.  I find that weird.  I don't make the rules about masculinity, I leave that to guys like Lindsey Graham and Thomas Massie.  You know...the real rough 'n tumble guys among us.  Trump has literally never lived up to one masculine cliche, except maybe golf.  I just find that odd.  

i dunno, it's just weird that people latch onto that thing when I listed all the shit Trump doesn't do that his followers think makes a man.  

I've seen on TV H.W. Bush ride a bike, Clinton ride a bike, Obama ride a bike.  I've ridden a bike with W. which should really upset pilotserror.  But Trump has never even been see walking briskly.  But he's been declared the man's man by 74mm people.  Just fucking bizarre to me. 

WWS honed in on it.  My point remains---the man exhibits almost 0% of the attributes we typically project onto a male leader figure.  Guy can't even get laid for free.  

1 hour ago, Bravo said:

Has Biden ever shot or gun, camped or hunted? I am guessing no. Does that make him as bad as Trump in your book? 

I'll address your questions as if you're asking me instead of him.  And I'll address them in the order you asked them.

1) Dunno, dunno, and dunno.

(You guessed no)

2) No.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Hate said:

I never said the LAPD didn’t bungle the crime scene. I didn’t pay much attention to the trial other than the glove fiasco and the acquittal. I’m sure LAPD screwed up a lot of things, but I’m also sure OJ killed them and LA would have burned if he had been found guilty.

No one is questioning whether or not OJ killed them. That's not the debate here. You guys seem to think the jury was going to say not guilty no matter the evidence. You yourself just admitted that you did not pay attention to the case, so you don't know what you are talking about, and likely Sack doesn't either. The LAPD bungled the case so badly that the dept completely rewrote how they handled evidence shortly thereafter. From allowing trainees to handle the evidence, storing evidence wet causing it to mildew and deteriorate, using a blanket from inside the house to cover the bodies, to walking around the crime scene and putting down more police footprints than OJ had there. Couple that with all of the obviously planted evidence and any jury would be hard pressed to ignore that. You can know in your heart that he was guilty, but thats not what the law asks of you as a jury member.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Lobo said:

swimming is gay tho

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Bravo said:

Has Biden ever shot or gun, camped or hunted? I am guessing no. Does that make him as bad as Trump in your book? 

So your standard is to ask a question, not research it, answer it, and then judge the guy for the answer you gave.     Real genious of you. 

• Haha 1