Texas opens as a 2 point underdog v Oklahoma

TexasMan

6 hours ago, Knighthawk said:

F ing awesome.   Quite the collection of hyperbole from that dude.   

Hey! I owned up to it. And yeah there was Jack Torrence mixed in there along with a rough month for my family. I’ve never been happier to be wrong. Even though we suck shit through a straw, the small bit of normalcy college football has brought has been beyond refreshing. Now, let’s make Rattler regret he ever chose to play football. Fuck that Romulan looking cocksucker up! Ossai is gonna Bomar his goofy looking ass

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Hold up. You’re the dumbass who went on the Football covid thread and claimed we were all horrible for wanting to watch football because we wanted people to die for our own entertainment  and now two months later you’re not only watching the games but talking about attending in person? Man, that’s some of the most impressive hypocrisy I’ve ever seen. 

19 hours ago, Fletch said:

Oh fuck off. That was back in July or some shit when my Jack Torrence levels were pretty high. I didn’t much care leading up to the Utep game but then just as we kicked off, I was home again. Still feels weird watching football with this pandemic shit, but I’ve never been more happy to be wrong 

18 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Bahaha you said all this shit 3 weeks before the season. Nothing changed re Covid in that timespan. You believed Covid would kill a bunch of football players and still watched/attended anyways. You’re the one who needs to fuck off. 

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Maybe this info helps the gamblers... 🤔  

This seems about right. OU’s run defense isn’t bad. It’s their pass coverage that’s horrible, so I expect UT to run inside zone consistently on 1st down, leaving us in a ton of third and longs where their DL can stunt and just absolutely tee off on the pass just like last year. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Mr. Macklin is one negative nancy lately

With good reason.  Personally, I've been banished to the back yard to watch the games......completely boozed out of my fucking mind with a never ending stream of expletives directed at the fuck-tastic product this program likes to call a football team.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Maybe this info helps the gamblers... 🤔  

I picture Herman at the Mensa white board from the DCTF cover going "Hmm, OU looks to be terrible against the pass and ok vs the run" "Let me check the binder....." "Binder says, runs up the middle all day, after all when you throw a pass more bad things can happen" Similar to the TT strategy of not attacking their shitty secondary until 3 mins left in the game.

19 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

I picture Herman at the Mensa white board from the DCTF cover going "Hmm, OU looks to be terrible against the pass and ok vs the run" "Let me check the binder....." "Binder says, runs up the middle all day, after all when you throw a pass more bad things can happen" Similar to the TT strategy of not attacking their shitty secondary until 3 mins left in the game.

Mensa is that guy from Princess Bride, over analyzing the whole goddamn thing.

AH HA, but they will anticipate us attacking their secondary, so they will bolster that group in lieu of run support, but they will know that we know that they know this will happen, so they will really pack and stop the run.....

And when we shit the bed again.....

200_d.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, DanTheHorn said:

He still managed to lose to teams he had no business losing too, so at least he is consistent.

Yes, a leopard doesn't change its colors. People who want Matt Campbell fail to understand that he is no better than Tom. They both get their teams up for big games and then lose to inferior competition. We have had enough of those!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ShowMeALoss said:

Yes, a leopard doesn't change its colors. People who want Matt Campbell fail to understand that he is no better than Tom. They both get their teams up for big games and then lose to inferior competition. We have had enough of those!

Campbell has trouble with his temper on the sidelines causing him to make coaching mistakes. 

If TEXAS fires Herman, the next coach has to a much better in-game coach than both Campbell and Herman.

My first RRS in person was 1980, the 75th meeting. I've gone when I can, jobs and family have kept me from a few. I'll be on the 50 yard line this year and only going because my daughter (the UT freshman, and no I'm not posting pictures for you monkeys) is in town and we are going as a family. Otherwise, I don't remember being less invested. I will enjoy being with my family, I'll enjoy being at the only game I'll attend in person this year. If we win I'll enjoy it. If we lose, I'll figure it's one step closer to dumping Tom and yes I'll enjoy that. I thank him for taking us out of the Charlie Strong era, but I no longer believe he's the guy. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

44 minutes ago, 927 E. 41st said:

My first RRS in person was 1980, the 75th meeting. I've gone when I can, jobs and family have kept me from a few. I'll be on the 50 yard line this year and only going because my daughter (the UT freshman, and no I'm not posting pictures for you monkeys) is in town and we are going as a family. Otherwise, I don't remember being less invested. I will enjoy being with my family, I'll enjoy being at the only game I'll attend in person this year. If we win I'll enjoy it. If we lose, I'll figure it's one step closer to dumping Tom and yes I'll enjoy that. I thank him for taking us out of the Charlie Strong era, but I no longer believe he's the guy. 

Draw a stick figure picture of your daughter...

13 hours ago, 927 E. 41st said:

So thankful for the Rage +1 Reaction....so I can hate on you for not sharing, but not actually neg your rep.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, 927 E. 41st said:

my daughter (the UT freshman,

200.gif

17 hours ago, 927 E. 41st said:

I don't remember being less invested. I will enjoy being with my family, I'll enjoy being at the only game I'll attend in person this year. If we win I'll enjoy it. If we lose, I'll figure it's one step closer to dumping Tom and yes I'll enjoy that. I thank him for taking us out of the Charlie Strong era, but I no longer believe he's the guy. 

Same.  Bought a bottle of Japanese whisky and a couple of cigars so I am planning on passing out on the back porch in disgust and thoroughly embarrassing wife who gives a fuck what the neighbors think.

And maybe a brisket!