Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

Just now, Vertigo said:

The more chaos the better. Get this shit show to a rolling boil and watch the portal fill up quick.

This bigger the shitshow regarding Stoops, it further weakens their hand with whomever they target next. Also, they presumably want to wrap up this search before the transfer deadline and early signing period. So that is going to start working against them pretty soon now.  Aggy is far up shit creek in this search and riders are all peddling in different directions. I am here for it.

200.gif

Coming From A Kentucky Fan, re: Stoops

6,340 Views | 36 Replies

BBN21

10:07p 

I can't begin to imagine how yall feel about this. A good chunk of BBN has been wanting him gone and the only thing stopping it was his insane buyout. He was making $9M per year and basically is a 7-8 win coach with a 9-10 win season every 4 years or so. The last two seasons were disappoints, especially this season. 

I just can't understand what your AD is thinking here. We didn't think anyone would try to hire him after this train wreck of a season, especially not a top program like A&M. 

All I can say is good luck and thank you for getting UK out of his ridiculous contract. Get ready for frustration over the offense and every game being 28-21 type scores. He's had 5 different OC's in his time at UK. They mostly all had a reputation for airing it out before they got here and either got fired or left on their own for lack of production. Stoops is as conservative as they come and handcuffs his OC.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

This is better than Christmas. Sorry Jesus, your birthday takes a backseat to aggy lighting 100 million bucks on fire to hire a coach with a 72-64 record at Kentucky. Nothing like firing your 7-5 coach to hire a 7-5 coach. I am not trying to be greedy but please, please hire Mike Stoops. Mark I fucking BEG you…hire your brother

No Stoops is on you. God just did the opposite because you put Christmas second. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

The Ags pivot and tab former DC and Duke boss Mike Elko and team him with Elijah Robinson and a new-look staff or simply remove the interim tag from E-Rob and revamp things from there accordingly. Either way would be wildly popular with players and the current recruits.

This means it’s Robinson. Classic Looch, present two options, one decidedly better than the other but present them as equally great outcomes 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

From
Liucci

Long story short, this one never got to the finish line and the roadblock was tonight's meeting to approve the hire involving the A&M brass.

With this news breaking as I type, I can say I've never seen anything like this but have also been on the phone with every level of this thing throughout the night and think this is very likely to go one of two ways for the Aggies:

The Ags pivot and tab former DC and Duke boss Mike Elko and team him with Elijah Robinson and a new-look staff or simply remove the interim tag from E-Rob and revamp things from there accordingly. Either way would be wildly popular with players and the current recruits.

image.jpeg.4ee3c00eefcc8f33f469b71af334d1d6.jpeg

I just overdosed on aggy misery.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3