Cowboys vs Giants: Return Of The Clapper

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

tough motherfucker..... He was like.  That hurts.  Look at it.  If he's lucky it's just a dislocation.  But it's more likely broken.

Season is definitely over.  And all the folks that hate Dak will get a nice reality lesson.

Never understood the Dak hate. For fucks sake. Guy is playing out of his mind> fuck. Damn you Dak haters.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

The wild thing is I think the tears are more emotion.  When he did it he just sat there and looked at it like "well fuck this is interesting"

I think so too although a couple of times I busted my knee and broke my leg and got up and limped off and then once I figured out what it was, I ended up getting the delayed reaction.  But I do think it was more.... shit, my season's over.  This is what I love.

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

tough motherfucker..... He was like.  That hurts.  Look at it.  If he's lucky it's just a dislocation.  But it's more likely broken.

Season is definitely over.  And all the folks that hate Dak will get a nice reality lesson.

Most of the time when you dislocate your ankle that bad, you also break your leg.  I imagine that’s the case.  

Edited by Trey3216
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Never understood the Dak hate. For fucks sake. Guy is playing out of his mind> fuck. Damn you Dak haters.

As a neutral fan, I don't get it, either.  I said last season that I saw a lot of problems on the Cowboys, but QB wasn't one of them.  Dude's a player and he seems like a good guy.

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, Wanker Bob said:

Seriously. Lose this game. Play Ben Dinucci the rest of the year and tank for trevor 

Feel bad for Dak. He gambled one offseason too many and should have taken the 35 a year 125 or so guaranteed. 

Not sure anyone's going to suck as much as Atlanta....... But we could Fail for Fields!!!!  The irony is this injury probably keeps him in Dallas and we draft a OL or CB.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

As a neutral fan, I don't get it, either.  I said last season that I saw a lot of problems on the Cowboys, but QB wasn't one of them.  Dude's a player and he seems like a good guy.

He was never really the issue.  our D has been an abortion for years.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

oh fuck off, moron.  we’re 1-3 and in a dogfight with the worst team in football.  the season isn’t going to get worse. 

Edited by futureman

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

That was brutal.   I hope he still gets a good contract with someone this year.  It makes it suck even worse knowing he was about to get set for generations money.

He should've been set 2 years ago. Jerry fucked em.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

It would've been great if that was the offer, but it never was. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1985968/amp

They just say over $100 million guarantee but if he had agreed to the 5th year he could have easily talked them up to 125. The offer was there he was just adamant on no franchise tag clause and only 4 years. Should have taken the deal in this dirty hard hitting business. 

Just now, futureman said:

too early to tell what actually happened.  it might not be.  anyone saying otherwise is talking out of their ass. 

30+ years watching sports of every variety tells me he dislocated his ankle and likely broke his leg as well.  He’s out for the season.  

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I can't believe it is something that would heal in 10 weeks and allow him to play QB in NFL.

Based on his expression, the replay, and his tears as he’s being carted away, 2021 return looks likely.

Hate to see it.

Edited by Wishbone