The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

I've never said he was my guy.  He was the guy who was running against what I consider the most corrupt politician in my lifetime along with Nixon and his  paranoid acts.

You know what...that's totally fair.  I understand that position...my Dad had the same thoughts. I respect that position. 

But, by now, Trump's actual corruption leaves Hillary's perceived corruption in a giant cloud of dust.  If you can't see that by now, than I don't know what to say.  

For Fuck's sake...Jerry Falwell Jr. is now in the business of selling jet fuel to the fucking military.  But hey, I'm pretty sure that Hillary might have been corrupt, so no big deal, right?

You know what...that's totally fair.  I understand that position...my Dad had the same thoughts. I respect that position. 

But, by now, Trump's actual corruption leaves Hillary's perceived corruption in a giant cloud of dust.  If you can't see that by now, than I don't know what to say.  
For Fuck's sake...Jerry Falwell Jr. is now in the business of selling jet fuel to the fucking military.  But hey, I'm pretty sure that Hillary might have been corrupt, so no big deal, right?

This times 100. I will give everyone who voted for Trump a break. He conned a lot of people during the race. But by now it is so obvious he is a disaster that if you still support him you are simply either not paying attention, are getting conned by propaganda, or are a moron.
  • Like 2

Just now, Gil Bang said:

There's corruption in business, and there's corruption when you're in the service of the nation.  One is worse in my opinion. Hillarys entire time in Washington has been moving from one strange/illegal incident/scandal to another. 

Trumps been a corrupt businessman his entire career for damn sure.  If he goes down I couldn't care less, especially if theres something g in the Muelle report to ing him. She'll never be elected and that's fine with me.

4 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Well, I guess you're just a really really ignorant human being.  

No, I’m just really amazed.  It’s like your house is burning down, your shoes are melting and your hair is on fire, and you’re standing there thanking baby Jesus that Hillary isn’t a fireman.  Because THAT would be terrible!  

Years of Rush and Fox pushing the Hillary bogeywoman really did a number on you.   

16 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I've never said he was my guy.  He was the guy who was running against what I consider the most corrupt politician in my lifetime along with Nixon and his  paranoid acts.

2016.  2019 says "hi".    He is the epitome of all of the corrupt things that you hated about Hill-dog.   Without the balls to sit in front of opposition GOP House members and be grilled.

Did she refuse to give up her taxes?  Did she try to fuck up NATO?  Are we disrespected by the entire world with the exception of despotic psychopaths because of her?

For an old guy, you seem to have an Alzheimer-rish forgetful memory about how the GOP hated Russian as the enemy of the U.S. since the Long Telegram.   When the enemy of the GOP hated one candidate, used to be good enough to make the GOP vote against whoever the evil Russians favored.  When the fuck did that change?  Oh yeah - when Hillary ran the pedophile ring out of the pizza place.

We are down the rabbit hole now, with everything the GOP held dear refuted if the Orange Toddler says so. Fiscal conservatism? Fuck it.  Hating North Korean Dictators who kill our citizens in their jails and send them home to die?  "My friend.  We like each other."   

I admire your late life predilection to Psilocybin mushrooms, but life was easier when you were all Republicans instead of Cultists.

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

There's corruption in business, and there's corruption when you're in the service of the nation.  One is worse in my opinion. Hillarys entire time in Washington has been moving from one strange/illegal incident/scandal to another. 

Trumps been a corrupt businessman his entire career for damn sure.  If he goes down I couldn't care less, especially if theres something g in the Muelle report to ing him. She'll never be elected and that's fine with me.

Do you believe that he's corrupt as POTUS?  

Do you think it's OK that people doing business before the government (T Mobile for one), and foreign govts spend shitloads of money at Trump properties?  Do you think it's OK that he goes to one of his properties frequently, and the secret service has to pay him in order to protect him?   These types of questions can go on and on. 

Bottom line...does he get your vote again?

Yeahhhhh, public opinion looks like it’s GREAT for Mein Trumpf!

PS - the mods have asked over and over to quit the off topic, personal attacks and bullshittery in this thread. It’s aggravating and juvenile and it’s the same handful of people over and over - from BOTH SIDES.

So I may or may not have just reported a few of y’all.

And I definitely reported the crazy person on their 93rd username.

Just wanted to be transparent. I’m tired of coming here to see 150 new posts and 113 of them are the same 7 people quoting each other and arguing and sniping like cunts over nothing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

PS - the mods have asked over and over to quit the off topic, personal attacks and bullshittery in this thread. It’s aggravating and juvenile and it’s the same handful of people over and over - from BOTH SIDES.

Just wanted to be transparent. I’m tired of coming here to see 150 new posts and 113 of them are the same 7 people quoting each other and arguing and sniping like cunts over nothing.

I love ya BC, but it's like you don't remember you in the Roy Moore thread.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, fuck johnny sack said:

I have you on ignore.

So you have an ignore list under one username, that username gets banned and then you set that same ignore list up under the new username?

Man, that's a lot of fucking work for little gain.

Personally, I think you have some issues, but you mean well.  I hope you can find some help and inner peace, and I hope we see you posting here normally under a single name.   Don't let these surly assholes affect you.  Or Trump.  Trump ain't gonna be President forever. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

Yeahhhhh, public opinion looks like it’s GREAT for Mein Trumpf!

Reported.
  • Like 2

I love ya BC, but it's like you don't remember you in the Roy Moore thread.

Oh I act like a dick plenty.

The mods didn’t warn that thread over and over again however.

Since the Barr Brief was released literally 85% of this thread has been garbage. It’s exhausting.

1 hour ago, FondrenRoad said:

That dude has been banned 4 times today. He is actually reflective of our current state of affairs. Similar people/bots get banned 100s of times a day from facebook, yet still manage to get several bullshit posts in front of your grandpa so he votes for Trump. At the very least our unbannable troll is a counterbalance to them. 

It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if the powers that be said "no new accounts" for a few weeks.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I can buy someone in 2016 deciding that the known Clinton corruption is worse than the unknown Trump corruption and voting accordingly. Reasonable people can disagree as to who was more corrupt and dishonest; it was a historically low bar, but a Trump vote wasn’t totally insane in that context. 

That support should have ended shortly after the inauguration when it became apparent that Trump was running an updated and more powerful Clinton corruption playbook. The continued support in the face of this naked corruption kills the “Hillary was worse” justification. Instead of standing up for any kind of standards, the Rs have lined up and embraced the corruption of Trumpism. All the “but Hillary” in the world doesn’t change that. 

We’ve reached the sad place where the sins of our political opponents justify our worse sins, which justify our opponents, which justify us...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mole said:

I can buy someone in 2016 deciding that the known Clinton corruption is worse than the unknown Trump corruption and voting accordingly. Reasonable people can disagree as to who was more corrupt and dishonest; it was a historically low bar, but a Trump vote wasn’t totally insane in that context. 

That support should have ended shortly after the inauguration when it became apparent that Trump was running an updated and more powerful Clinton corruption playbook. The continued support in the face of this naked corruption kills the “Hillary was worse” justification. Instead of standing up for any kind of standards, the Rs have lined up and embraced the corruption of Trumpism. All the “but Hillary” in the world doesn’t change that. 

We’ve reached the sad place where the sins of our political opponents justify our worse sins, which justify our opponents, which justify us...

That would require them to take self reflection and admit that they were wrong. That won’t happen ever.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if the powers that be said "no new accounts" for a few weeks.

Or maybe, and this is probably the bleeding heart liberal in me, we give him a chance to cool it and stay if he cools it and stays.  He clearly wants to be here.  Maybe even needs to be here. It sure seems that way.  Everybody hates johnny sack and tjhooker.  Most people think Trump is a piece of shit.  Once he realizes that, he can come here and say Trump sucks in a better tone and everyone is happy.

Lefties on this page neg me all the time.  I don’t neg on the politics board.   Unless someone negs me first.  Then I’ll neg every post they have in return until I run out of rep   
Jimmy is a giant pussy who negs all the time.  There are a bunch of pussy leftists here who neg when someone posts something they disagree with.  

Not me. I’ll never neg anyone- it’s weak sauce. You have nothing intelligent to add and are thus on ignore. You get quoted often enough by people that can’t help fighting someone below their weight class (see also TJ or Icono) for me to verify that decision is prudent. I wish more people would stop engaging with you - it clutters the board. You’re not very intelligent and predictably boring. And Randall’s sucks.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Texas73 said:

Trump defamed Mueller for months. Why? Because Trump knows he is guilty. If Trump and his cohorts were innocent of collusion with Russia and he is innocent of obstruction of justice then he would welcome and support the fact finding mission of Mueller. 

Until the full report is released we don’t really know for sure. Butttttt, if he were innocent, it would explain why he’s pissed at having a bullshit 2 year investigation and having his name slandered in the media for that long.

If the FBI investigates me tomorrow for a bank robbery in South Dakota and carries that on for two years investigating everything I’ve done in the preceding 2-3 years and puts it in a report I would be pissed.

13 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Until the full report is released we don’t really know for sure. Butttttt, if he were innocent, it would explain why he’s pissed at having a bullshit 2 year investigation and having his name slandered in the media for that long.

If the FBI investigates me tomorrow for a bank robbery in South Dakota and carries that on for two years investigating everything I’ve done in the preceding 2-3 years and puts it in a report I would be pissed.

Kind of like having some mouth breathing dipshit claim you faked your birth certificate.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

If they actually exonerated you, why be pissed?  Why does a 2-3 year look back matter unless you were doing illegal shit in those 2-3 years?  It isn't their fault you robbed a different bank the year before and that the investigation led them to that.  When they were investigating you for that bank robbery in North Dakota that you didn't do, you'd have to assume they're going to find out about the bank robbery in Ohio that you actually did do.

That's the funny thing about Trump.  Even his supporters know he is doing illegal shit.  You know he's dirty.  So does tjhooker.  So does Johnny Sack.  Maybe he didn't do this exact dirty thing "libs" are crazy about, but you and I both know he continues to be a crook in some way.  Thats why its always: Keep it narrow!  Look only on top of the sofa, not under it! 

But you do know its possible for you to have a shitheel racist President who isn't also a crook, right?

Proud to have voted for Trump and will again.  It’s great.  Company is setting records every month and we can’t find enough labor to keep pace!  Manufacturing kicking ChiCom ass!  Great again.  It’s just a bonus that you delusional fucking retards are on here daily coming up with conspiracy theories.  Maybe you guys can all go have a giant circle jerk with Maddow, Cuomo, Lemon, Scarborough and the rest of the retard brigade.  You people are unhinged.  I’m seriously worried about your wellbeing when Trump kicks Beta’s pussy ass in 2020.  It’s gonna be a curbstomping too!  Can’t wait!

The only thing you groupthink fucking retards comeback with is RACIST!!!  Tucker’s right.  We don’t need to listen to you FUCKING DILDOS any more.  Your ideas are shit and the American people have spoken.  Go get your fucking shineboxes, you stupid cunts!

8 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

The only thing you groupthink fucking retards comeback with is RACIST!!!  Tucker’s right.  We don’t need to listen to you FUCKING DILDOS any more.  Your ideas are shit and the American people have spoken.  Go get your fucking shineboxes, you stupid cunts!

Damn straight brother.  2018 Congressional races should have told ya Trump will kick ass.  Trump using the AG to sue to end preexisting conditions and trying to end the ACA without a replacement should result in even greater GOP wins.     I can taste the lib tears when we ride that Special Olympics Defunding Train to Victory in 2020!

8 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

How does she stack up to the gentle souls of the other party? Do you believe on political party is more polite than the other?

Your post is strange to me.

She's just fine a 20th Century career politician, the demagoguery and flip flops are just stock and trade.  

Both parties equally polite?  Compile a list of Obama assassination fantasies and we'll compare.

7 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Lefties on this page neg me all the time.  I don’t neg on the politics board.   Unless someone negs me first.  Then I’ll neg every post they have in return until I run out of rep   

Jimmy is a giant pussy who negs all the time.  There are a bunch of pussy leftists here who neg when someone posts something they disagree with.  

You don’t get free reign to be a racist piece of low life white trash simply by virtue of posting on the politics board.  Sorry.  It appears that you’re also a whiny cunt who can’t take the consequences of posting hateful, treasonous garbage.  

• Like 7
  • Fuck You 2

6 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Proud to have voted for Trump and will again.  It’s great.  Company is setting records every month and we can’t find enough labor to keep pace!  Manufacturing kicking ChiCom ass!  Great again.

Thanks Obama.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

I didn’t vote for Trump.  I regret that now and will to my dying day.  I will be voting for him in 2018.  I think he’s overall doing an outstanding job running the country both on foreign policy and domestically.  Despite having democrats and media — both who have gone off the reservation so far left to the point Bill Clinton wouldn’t make it to Super Tuesday — going all in against him.  This Russia hoax is exhibit A.  

Somebody get this drunk guy a time machine so he can go vote for Trump in 2018's midterms.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 3