Sweet Jawja Special Elections

Zonahorn

10 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

There’s something about Trump that brings every single xenophobic, white trash, racist, redneck, pig fucker who works at wal mart, confederate, nascar fans, and any other trashy part of America out to vote. 

trump is the king of trashy people. They love him. He gets them out to vote for him, but it seems trump can’t get them to vote when he’s not on the ballot.

What's what white trash think rich people look and act like.

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I had two glasses of wine with the roast tonight so I'm either going to be a happy or sad slightly sloshy Whiggins tonight. After reading the last three pages I'm thinking perhaps I'll go see if there's a wee drop left in the bottle.

Or--and I'm just spitballing here--you could open a new bottle.

• Hook 'Em 6

14 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I had two glasses of wine with the roast tonight so I'm either going to be a happy or sad slightly sloshy Whiggins tonight. After reading the last three pages I'm thinking perhaps I'll go see if there's a wee drop left in the bottle.

There’s at least 4 glasses of wine in a bottle. More like 5 really. Trust me I know. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

Cohn is right. There are too many data points showing slight blue overachievement. The major outlets will keep the horse race going probably overnight but it's done.

No more good eyeball races this year. Maybe NYC mayor primary. VA Gov won’t be competitive and TerryMac will run away with the nom