Sweet Jawja Special Elections

Zonahorn

27 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

I suspect funny business as well, but for the same reasons that Trump went 1-71 or whatever the final tally turned out, it's tough to dispute.  I know the dems weren't really looking for fraud, but all those cases went by, and no one the blue side said 'hey wait a minute, there WAS something funny going on?' Just no hard evidence.

Of Texas' counties, probably only 100 of them have active Dem county chairs working to train and place Dem election judges and workers.  That means that in most of those counties, no one is there to question or protest any vague ruling on voting or suppression a Rep judge might want to make.   Hell, there's probably at least 50 counties with no chair at all.   

So those places are pretty rife for funny stuff.  Unfortunately we don't have the field forces to engage.   This year at least they had a hotline to call for support.  

I don't imagine Georgia is much different in their rural makeup, and I imagine most election officials are appointed by Republican leaning county officials.

TL;DR:  There's room for fraud on the Red side, and no one to monitor it.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Bevo in VA said:

I believe that's what happened last time. The Washington Post had an article a while back saying no way Schumer would agree to any kind of power sharing agreement this time around.

DC and PR statehood will make this a moot point (no jinx).

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Buzzrock said:

She won’t run for anything ever again. She knows that if she loses again she’ll be out of the cool kids club and will lose the power she has.

She hasn’t spent 4 years turning Georgia blue after Kemp stole that race to not run. She wants it. 

Just now, Buzzrock said:

She won’t run for anything ever again. She knows that if she loses again she’ll be out of the cool kids club and will lose the power she has.

I heard she should be appointed head of the DNC.  Is that big enough of a job?  Seems like it would be in her wheelhouse.

But I think she'll run again against Kemp.  This time she'll flatten his ass.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Ok, I'm getting excited.  I'm assuming we don't know shit right now or should I consider reading just this page of posts a harbinger of some awesome shit?  Someone get me up to speed please. 

Dems doing slightly better than predicted, but everything rides on Atlanta suburbs.

• Like 1

She hasn’t spent 4 years turning Georgia blue after Kemp stole that race to not run. She wants it. 

I disagree. She has no evidence but has convinced a lot of people that it was stolen. If she was so confident she would have run for Senate.

This is what I’m talking about when I talk about my contempt for both parties.

1 minute ago, Buzzrock said:

I disagree. She has no evidence but has convinced a lot of people that it was stolen. If she was so confident she would have run for Senate.

If you don’t think voter suppression was a huge part of Kemp’s win, you are not well- informed. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Buzzrock said:

Wasn't Kemp the SoS in Ga and didn't recuse himself of governing the election?  Seem like a pretty big red flag.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

i just flipped to fox in time to hear tucker carlson call ossoff "the greasiest little fraud he's ever seen in politics."

he acknowledged that at least he could see himself having dinner with warnock waiting his table.

fixed it.