Sweet Jawja Special Elections

Zonahorn

Do we need a fuck around and find out thread that celebrates what should have been done on Nov 4th?

I mean usually elections are over in a night or 2 including the senate ones. Are we ready to fuck around and find out?

Do we bestow that name upon someone in a thread name? What is it to fuck around and find out on surly? So many questions.

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Do we need a fuck around and find out thread that celebrates what should have been done on Nov 4th?

I mean usually elections are over in a night or 2 including the senate ones. Are we ready to fuck around and find out?

Do we bestow that name upon someone in a thread name? What is it to fuck around and find out on surly? So many questions.

Name it “The Edging: Fuck around and Clean up”

5 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Georgia 2020 and Texas 2018 vs 2020 should make it abundantly clear that milquetoast blue dog candidates are not the route for Democrats in the more dynamic areas of the south - NC, GA, and TX. You have to piece together black voters, latino voters, young voters, educated/suburban voters. MJ Hegar types don't do that.

Hegar was a good house candidate and god awful senate candidate. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

Stacy Adams GOTV algorithm should the normative model for Texas...so long as a Tejano is running the operation.

This is why I'd like her running the DNC rather than Governor in Georgia, but hell, flipping Georgia and keeping it blue is just as big of a deal.

She Gets Shit Done.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

This is why I'd like her running the DNC rather than Governor in Georgia, but hell, flipping Georgia and keeping it blue is just as big of a deal.

She Gets Shit Done.

Warnock has to run for a full 6 year term in 22. Abrams/Warnock on the ballot together? Hell. Yes. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

FYI Chuck Rocha is who you contact to help Latino Dem turnout in Texas. He is doing something with the Biden campaign, but he was with the Bernie campaign during the primary and is a BIG reason why Bernie crushed in Nevada and still won California during Super Tuesday.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Warnock has to run for a full 6 year term in 22. Abrams/Warnock on the ballot together? Hell. Yes. 

This right here. She’s staying in Georgia, others need to stop adding to their post count with delusions of grandeur about her in the admin. She’ll be President soon enough after she spreads the blueprint into Mississippi and South Carolina.

• Hook 'Em 1