Texas @ Kansas State on FOX [Lazy Game Thread]

TexasMan

6 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Damn, I feel for Kerstetter.  I know he’s played terrible with lots of penalties this year,  it I hope this isn’t career ending.  He had NFL tape last year.  I hope he comes back next year stronger.

Hope he walks again someday without a limp. Seriously. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Anyone still think Cosmi is a quitter? That could have been him, easily. 

I don’t think anyone called Cosmi a quitter.  I think actually it was the opposite.  Most of the narrative was that we understand, he has 1st round potential.  Sterns on the other hand....

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, victory88 said:

I don’t think anyone called Cosmi a quitter.  I think actually it was the opposite.  Most of the narrative was that we understand, he has 1st round potential.  Sterns on the other hand....

There were a few calling him a quitter, but you're right that most were on board and supported him. 

4 minutes ago, ousux said:
6 minutes ago, EZ$ said:
Dicker kinda sucks. Even when he makes the extra points, they are all over the place. 

Don't underestimate the holder...he hasnt been the same since Buj went down and no longer holds for him.

Laces not out?

Edited by Wishbone
  • Like 1

There were a few calling him a quitter, but you're right that most were on board and supported him. 
Cosmi made a business decision, Sterns...remains to be seen if he made the right choice. He opted out before the season started..just forgot to tell anyone.
  • Rage+1 1