Texas vs. Indiana - "Maui" Semifinals - ESPN 12:30

BigOrange1

59 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I was seriously gonna say will baker part 2 coming your way. I know he will kick it in and start scoring but i was expecting and hoping a dominate 5 star that comes in dropping 15-20 a game.

Don't know why you ever thought he was a shooter he shot like 16% from the 3pt line in EYBL? His stats playing high school ball at Vandergrift are irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

If we get out to a 10+ point lead in the first half, its an automatic bet for me (unless we are playing some chump team like Rio Grande). You get +300 or more, and its definitely been a profitable angle as we shit the bed against teams with a pulse more than 1 in 3 times.  

*1 in 4. You only need to win 25% of +300 bets to break even. 

57 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Don't know why you ever thought he was a shooter he shot like 16% from the 3pt line in EYBL? His stats playing high school ball at Vandergrift are irrelevant. 

well i also put my expectation was for a 5 star  to come in and be our best scorer dropping at least 15-20 a game. He isn't shooting well or scoring well. I know he will pick it up but shaka has a way of making guys look meh and so far Greg Brown definitely looks meh, besides a dunk here or there. I blame that all on shaka.

8 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

well i also put my expectation was for a 5 star  to come in and be our best scorer dropping at least 15-20 a game. He isn't shooting well or scoring well. I know he will pick it up but shaka has a way of making guys look meh and so far Greg Brown definitely looks meh, besides a dunk here or there. I blame that all on shaka.

Unless you're talking about uber talents like Durant, freshmen forwards like Greg Brown rarely come in dropping 15 to 20 ppg. Especially not on a guard dominant team that is as experienced as ours. And especially not 3 games into the season. Today he was dealing with ridiculous foul trouble all game long and only played 12 minutes. He never really had a chance to get into the game. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn