2021 Sugar Bowl - Ohio State vs Clemson 7PM on ESPN

Parliament

1 minute ago, Dewey said:

Herbicide needs not to call tOSU Games. First complaing about a push off, then sucking jock when the Clemson defense wasn't set and a ton of holding 

Its distracting everytime he talks about tOSU. Little bit of a conflict of interest.

1 minute ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Clemson is good...very good....Bama is better.  Clem gonna need to play flawless game to beat them.

I know it is becoming what Cleveland/Golden St in the Finals but they are the best 2 teams and I want to see them again. So much talent all over the field. I feel if Ohio St pulls the upset here, they would get blown out by Bama. But, Ohio St is definitely a step up from ND. They actually have speed and athlets.

4 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

Based on what metric? The SEC approved “eye test”?

For real. Clemson definitely does not need to play a perfect game to win. Clemson is just as good. Trevor Lawrence is a magician. In fact, if Clemson does play a perfect game, Bama damn sure better bring theirs.

Edited by Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

I know it is becoming what Cleveland/Golden St in the Finals but they are the best 2 teams and I want to see them again. So much talent all over the field. I feel if Ohio St pulls the upset here, they would get blown out by Bama. But, Ohio St is definitely a step up from ND. They actually have speed and athlets.

I agree.  Just my opinion, I guess, from what I've seen.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

For real. Clemson definitely does not need to play a perfect game to win. Clemson is just as good. Trevor Lawrence is a magician. In fact, if Clemson does play a perfect game, Bama is in trouble. 

I hope you are right...love to see Bama go down.  I don't mind being wrong on this.

Edited by Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

For real. Clemson definitely does not need to play a perfect game to win. Clemson is just as good. Trevor Lawrence is a magician. In fact, if Clemson does play a perfect game, Bama is in trouble. 

Clemson’s defensive line isn’t as good as the one that skullfucked Bama 2 years ago. I expect and evenly matched shootout.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Clemson's offense is just so damn good

/obvious

both of these offenses are more physical and more creative.

How do we get an actual modern college football offense? Wasn't Sam a 4 year starter? I mean how fucking boring is our offense. Watching Clemson come out with purpose and attack on the edge on that first drive was nice to see. 

I just can't get over how stupid our fucking offense is.