Biden/Flynn

sheeeit

14 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Dumb take. Truly breathtakingly moronic to equate the two incidents. Flynn proved himself to be a foreign agent and likely go-between for the Trump campaign. Joe is speaking as the future president of the US to the president of Mexico.  Wow.  

It’s not a dumb take. What Biden did should be perfectly fine. The Logan act is absurdly antiquated and stupid. The idea that anyone would ever be the target of prosecution over it is preposterous. 
Flynn wasn’t some dipshit. He was the known future NSA. Probably the most important foreign policy voice directly in the presidents orbit (sec state is more powerful but has more autonomy)

14 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

You guys are just too stupid to even respond too sometimes.  You don’t even know what you are talking about.  . . . 

And go do a little search of the thread where all these lunatics up above made their quotes. All of them were saying that Flynn was actually talking to the Russian ambassador on behalf of Trump.  That Trump, the freakingPresident elect of the United States as you referred to Biden,should really be the one who should be charged for interfering with the current administrations policies.   

The combination of your ignorance and hypocrisy is stunning.

So is your issue the contrast between Biden 2020 and Flynn 2016 communications post-election? 

Or are you pissed at the "cabal" and you seek to exact your revenge?

Hell of a hill to die on.

25 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Because Erdogan is anti-American, both literally and figuratively: he's against everything we stand for.  He has taken probably the most forward secular Islamic country and is turning back the clock by centuries. He's probably the worst dictator of a non-banana-republic there is.

Fair points.  A bit hyperbolic but fair.  

I suppose one could argue that anyone who lobbies on behalf of foreign dictators or cigarette companies or China or any number of bad actors are slimy.  It would be a really big net of prominent people but I agree that Flynn was chasing the cash more than worrying about his conscious when they accepted the contract.  

• Fuck You 2

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

It’s not a dumb take. What Biden did should be perfectly fine. The Logan act is absurdly antiquated and stupid. The idea that anyone would ever be the target of prosecution over it is preposterous. 
Flynn wasn’t some dipshit. He was the known future NSA. Probably the most important foreign policy voice directly in the presidents orbit (sec state is more powerful but has more autonomy)

Flynn was naive as an agent for foreign actors and he got in way over his head.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Should have clarified- he might be a dipshit- but I more was talking about his position as future NSA not himself personally. 

I think he had every right as a member of the incoming administration to touch base and express his willingness to work with other nations, as does Biden in 2020. He ran into difficulty when did more than say: "hello - it's me again, this time with a new position."

th?id=OIP.qDHoa1GrMhIM4cUhcwPyogHaHa%26p

Edited by washparkhorn

26 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

You guys are just too stupid to even respond too sometimes.  You don’t even know what you are talking about.  

First, to claim that the national security advisor to the POTUS is simply a “ Foreign agent dip shit “ is kind of telling.  Flynn was trumps national security advisor.  Before joining the admin he started a firm that had foreign business dealings and, as a result, he registered as a foreign agent. Jake Sullivan is going to be Biden‘s national security advisor.  After leaving Hillary‘s campaign Sullivan joined a company called Macro Advisory Partners. The firm has many ex government people in it and has contracts with multiple foreign governments. As a result, Macro/Sullivan are registered foreign agents in the exact same filing that Flynn was. Literally identical.  I’m guessing you and the usual suspects did not know that. Biden‘s incoming national security advisor is a registered foreign agent in the identical sense that Flynn was a registered foreign agent as trumps national security advisor.

And go do a little search of the thread where all these lunatics up above made their quotes. All of them were saying that Flynn was actually talking to the Russian ambassador on behalf of Trump.  That Trump, the freakingPresident elect of the United States as you referred to Biden,should really be the one who should be charged for interfering with the current administrations policies.   

The combination of your ignorance and hypocrisy is stunning.

Answer me these questions. 

Is Biden registered as a foreign agent?

Did Mexico interfere in the recent 2020 election? 

Is Mexico under US sanctions?

• Hook 'Em 1

It was a stupid conversation that cost him his job as NSA. You admitted that he was a dipshit. He shouldn't have had that call,  his reasons for having it were nefarious and cost him his job after a month. This is a dumb take to equate the two conversations. I don't understand why you would defend Flynn on it, a man who has proven to be a liar and now seditious.  

6 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

So is your issue the contrast between Biden 2020 and Flynn 2016 communications post-election? 

Or are you pissed at the "cabal" and you seek to exact your revenge?

Hell of a hill to die on.

I feel like I have stated imy position pretty clearly a few times now. I am laughing at the people that said Flynn should be criminally charged for talking to foreign governments about new policy directions before his administration was sworn in and Biden doing the same thing. 

I think that Biden has every right to talk to foreign leaders and I believe that he has every right to even talk about new policy stances that his incoming administration will have. I think every administration has done this and they should. I am laughing that when trumps national security advisor did the same thing it was suddenly a criminal act. I am laughing at the inconsistent mental twisting.  I am laughing at the total and complete moronic behavior described above. These are great examples:

jimmyjazz -  He (Flynn) was acting against US foreign policy.   He should be in prison.  That's the end of the story.  I fucking dare you to put up a cogent argument to the contrary.

CaptainAnt- His (Flynn’s) goal was subversion of US policy of a sitting US president, literally acting against the national interest abroad.

Read those quotes. Not anything about Flynn being a foreign agent or negotiating or anything else. Those two idiotsthought Flynn should be put in jail for doing his actual job.  

As I said, their stances were retarded then and they are retarded now. The only difference is that now that the shoe is on the other foot they can’t seem to remember their piousness    

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

40 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

You guys are just too stupid to even respond too sometimes.  You don’t even know what you are talking about.  

First, to claim that the national security advisor to the POTUS is simply a “ Foreign agent dip shit “ is kind of telling.  Flynn was trumps national security advisor.  Before joining the admin he started a firm that had foreign business dealings and, as a result, he registered as a foreign agent. 

Lying again.  Flynn did not register as a foreign agent until March of 2017.  You really are a dumb liar.  Are you part of the outgoing administration? He registered AFTER he got caught.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

34 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You just can’t help yourself. Gotta go to bat for your dumbass team. 

You, sheeeit and Flynn are all dipshits 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

It’s really dumb and that you can’t understand why is telling.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Answer me these questions. 

Is Biden registered as a foreign agent?

Did Mexico interfere in the recent 2020 election? 

Is Mexico under US sanctions?

1) no idea but I doubt it

2) I don’t think so

3) I don’t think so

Now answer mine.  

1) What relevance or difference does it make that Flynn was a registered foreign agent, just like Biden’s incoming national security advisor is, when he was talking with Kisylak.  

This “foreign agent” stuff is hilarious.  Biden has at least 2 members of his team that are registered foreign agents.  His national security advisor and  his senior advisor ( hired to run the campaign for a Ukrainian prime minister).

Bidens freaking picks for sec of state, sec of defense and director of national intelligence all formed a consulting group in 2017 to leverage their government contacts with foreign governments and businesses on how to gain US government contracts.  And I have absolutely no problem with that. But they did the exact same thing that Flynn did and yet somehow you mopes don’t care about that anymore.

2) Does the law that the idiots above were referencing that said that Flynn should be put in jail only apply to certain foreign governments or all of them?

• Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, sheeeit said:

Lmao. Maybe you guys should read the post again.  Countless idiots on this board said Flynn was a criminal for interfering with US policy before Trump was inaugurated by having a phone call with the Russian ambassador and “discussing” US policy.  

One of the biggest idiots was even presented a hypothetical where the incoming administration would do the same thing and if he would still feel the same way and he indignantly said that he would.

i guess you either have principles and character or not.   

it was no big deal when Flynn talked to the ambassador and it is no big deal that Biden is doing it.   The naked hypocrisy is amusing to me    

Red Five covered it, but in a related story, damn you are stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

2) I don’t think so

3) I don’t think so

Now answer mine.  

1) What relevance or difference does it make that Flynn was a registered foreign agent, just like Biden’s incoming national security advisor is, when he was talking with Kisylak.  

You’re lying again.  He was not registered at the time, and had not been in his prior activities, which was a crime.  He registered in March 2017.  Stop lying.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Lying again.  Flynn did not register as a foreign agent until March of 2017.  You really are a dumb liar.  Are you part of the outgoing administration? He registered AFTER he got caught.

Sigh.  Flynn’s lawyers asked the govt where Flynn should register for his consulting work.  The govt told them Flynn should register with Congress under the Lobbying Disclosure Act and not under FARA.  So that is where they initially filed.  Later, the govt said he should file under FARA.  So he did.  He never failed to file his activities with the government.  This wouldn’t be the cloakroom if people didn’t accuse me of lying by lying themselves.

• Fuck You 1

17 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

Sigh.  Flynn’s lawyers asked the govt where Flynn should register for his consulting work.  The govt told them Flynn should register with Congress under the Lobbying Disclosure Act and not under FARA.  So that is where they initially filed.  Later, the govt said he should file under FARA.  So he did.  He never failed to file his activities with the government.  This wouldn’t be the cloakroom if people didn’t accuse me of lying by lying themselves.

Ok, now you are claiming the Sidney Powell defense.  Yes, Sidney Powell said pretty much the same thing above, and was Flynn’s lawyer after he fired the other lawyers he lied to.  Really, Sidney Powell?  Incompetence is no defense.  Flynn knew what he was doing. So do you. Liar.

To clarify, the filing under the LDA was due to Flynn et al lying about what they were actually doing, and who they were doing it for.  And Sidney Powell became his lawyer.  Release the Kraken!

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Hook 'Em 2

38 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

2) I don’t think so

3) I don’t think so

Now answer mine.  

This “foreign agent” stuff is hilarious.  Biden has at least 2 members of his team that are registered foreign agents.  His national security advisor and  his senior advisor ( hired to run the campaign for a Ukrainian prime minister).

Bidens freaking picks for sec of state, sec of defense and director of national intelligence all formed a consulting group in 2017 to leverage their government contacts with foreign governments and businesses on how to gain US government contracts.  And I have absolutely no problem with that. But they did the exact same thing that Flynn did and yet somehow you mopes don’t care about that anymore.

2) Does the law that the idiots above were referencing that said that Flynn should be put in jail only apply to certain foreign governments or all of them?

It seems like you don’t understand the difference between the national security advisor and the president elect. They are different jobs, they have different responsibilities, and are given different allowances in regards to pretty much anything. 

You also refuse to accept the difference between Russia and Mexico for some odd reason. Literally any conversation with Russia has heightened implications as opposed to Mexico, you know considering they actively interfered with the election and were placed under sanctions. Not to mention that whole Cold War thing that we established NATO as a result to fight against the USSR. 

1 hour ago, immamac said:

This is bullshit trolling. You aren't being intellectually honest about the comparison here or you are just plain stupid. Neither is acceptable for continuing the discussion. 

If you think that the elected president of the United States cant talk about rainbows butterflies and what ifs with the president of a neighboring country post election to give both countries population a vote of confidence regarding alignment, then you are fucking stupid. 

Flynn went beyond well wishes and talking about hypotheticals. He straight asked them to do shit. Just shut the fuck up with your nonsense. 

It is not bullshit trolling and you are misrepresenting my stance and taking the argument out of context.  

As I have said multiple times now, I have absolutely no problem with Biden talking with the president of Mexico about whatever he wants to talk about.  The issue is with other people that claimed that anyone speaking to a foreign government before they were sworn in was undermining US policy.  You keep saying things like butterflies and rainbows as if the conversation was completely generic and devoid of policy implications.  That is just false.  JuSt as one example, there is the issue of the current treatment of asylum seekers. The current administration, rightly or wrongly, has made a stipulation that those waiting for asylum must do it in Mexico. That is the official position Of the current US government. Biden flat out told the president of Mexico that he was going to change that policy.  You obviously do not seem to think that that is a big deal. I also do not happen to think it is that big of a deal. But it is, in fact, discussing changing current US policy with a foreign government.  Using your own words, that is beyond well wishing and hypotheticals. That is straight up telling another country’s leader that you are going to change the current US policy towards that nation to a position that is more favorable to that country’s president.  And again, I see absolutely nothing wrong with Biden doing that.

Flynn did not tell the Russians that the Trump administration was going to change anything. He asked them to temper their response to the Obama administration‘s latest round of sanctions and embassy personnel closings. Unlike the above I do not see any issue with Flynn or anyone asking a foreign government to temper their retaliation against the United States. You seem to think that Flynn asking them to temper their retaliation was somehow nefarious.  

• Fuck You 1

19 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

It is not bullshit trolling and you are misrepresenting my stance and taking the argument out of context.  

As I have said multiple times now, I have absolutely no problem with Biden talking with the president of Mexico about whatever he wants to talk about.  The issue is with other people that claimed that anyone speaking to a foreign government before they were sworn in was undermining US policy.  You keep saying things like butterflies and rainbows as if the conversation was completely generic and devoid of policy implications.  That is just false.  JuSt as one example, there is the issue of the current treatment of asylum seekers. The current administration, rightly or wrongly, has made a stipulation that those waiting for asylum must do it in Mexico. That is the official position Of the current US government. Biden flat out told the president of Mexico that he was going to change that policy.  You obviously do not seem to think that that is a big deal. I also do not happen to think it is that big of a deal. But it is, in fact, discussing changing current US policy with a foreign government.  Using your own words, that is beyond well wishing and hypotheticals. That is straight up telling another country’s leader that you are going to change the current US policy towards that nation to a position that is more favorable to that country’s president.  And again, I see absolutely nothing wrong with Biden doing that.

Flynn did not tell the Russians that the Trump administration was going to change anything. He asked them to temper their response to the Obama administration‘s latest round of sanctions and embassy personnel closings. Unlike the above I do not see any issue with Flynn or anyone asking a foreign government to temper their retaliation against the United States. You seem to think that Flynn asking them to temper their retaliation was somehow nefarious.  

Flynn wasn't going to be the fucking president and asked them to do stuff. Biden said what he was going to do cuz he is the fucking president of the United States. I'm about to fucking ban you for trolling. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Just now, immamac said:

Flynn wasn't going to be the fucking president and asked them to do stuff. Biden said what he was going to do cuz he is the fucking president of the United States. I'm about to fucking ban you for trolling. 

Do it. This isn’t new. We have years of this bullshit

3 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

Not that I am not policing your tone, because I am - the call out of "other people" shuts off your ability to make the point you want to make - which is apparently hypocrisy.

As stated by neonmoon above, there is a difference between a national security advisor in transition still winding up his book of business and the President-elect reaching out with warm regards to allies and competitor nations. 

Frankly, I see Flynn as naive when this started. He has morphed into a full on crazy-trumper, which makes me question whether his true colors have now come out.

TLDR: Your premise misses its mark. A President-elect communicates policy intentions; that allows this nation and foreign nations to prepare.

World markets and militaries need to know a US President-elect's policy intentions. That makes for a smoother running world. 

35 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Ok, now you are claiming the Sidney Powell defense.  Yes, Sidney Powell said pretty much the same thing above, and was Flynn’s lawyer after he fired the other lawyers he lied to.  Really, Sidney Powell?  Incompetence is no defense.  Flynn knew what he was doing. So do you. Liar.

To clarify, the filing under the LDA was due to Flynn et al lying about what they were actually doing, and who they were doing it for.  And Sidney Powell became his lawyer.  Release the Kraken!

Man you are strange.  I’m not claiming any defense.  

The FBI and the associated Mueller investigation tried to use FARA as leverage against Flynn. All Powell pointed out is that Flynn complied with the law as written by registering with Congress via the LDA.  Powell, rightfully, pointed out that if Flynn violated FARA then every single entity that registered with Congress via the LDA also violated FARA.  It was a bullshit claim by the FBI.

The point that continually sails above your head is that you and others keep trying to imply that Flynn got caught somehow or that he was trying to hide his activities somehow. It is absurd to suggest that he was trying to hide his activities when he specifically reported those activities to Congress.  Under the LDA, Congress can, at any time, refer any particular foreign activity of a registrant to the DOJ for further scrutiny.  Flynn followed the law as written. Now you may not like that law and I may not like that law but that doesn’t change the fact that it was the law.  

FARA was written back in the 1930s and the LDA basically modernized the law. as mentioned earlier, Biden’s current pics for secretary of state, secretary of defense and Director of national intelligence formed a lobbying/consulting company that cater to foreign businesses and foreign governments. They registered the entity with Congress via the LDA.  Their firm is doing the exact same thing that Flynns firm was doing which is using their government contacts as leverage to atttact business.  

it will be quite telling if/when those individuals are forced to retroactively register as foreign agents if you will have the same opinion of them as you have of Flynn.

• Fuck You 2

2 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Negged. 

15 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

The point that continually sails above your head is that you and others keep trying to imply that Flynn got caught somehow or that he was trying to hide his activities somehow. It is absurd to suggest that he was trying to hide his activities when he specifically reported those activities to Congress.  

You’re lying AGAIN!  So he wasn’t trying to hide his activities by lying about them?  The LDA registration was based on lies.  Otherwise he wouldn’t have had to retroactively file FARA.  You’re exceptionally bad at this and you should be banned, and ashamed, and probably castrated if you had any balls to start with.  You should go back to just asking questions.  

• Hook 'Em 1

The comparison of Flynn, as NSA-appointee, and Kislyak vs. Biden as President-Elect, and Obrador is valid.  Both were/are private citizens at the time.

The insidiousness of the conversations is a different matter, but fairly irrelevant.  Both Flynn and Biden were speaking about upcoming policy with the new administration.

Flynn was never accused of violating the Logan Act, and it's not why he was "indicted," or fired.  It was because he lied about it to everyone who asked.  Because he seems to be rather stupid, and thought he was doing something wrong, apparently.

His choice of lobbying clients is, at best, questionable and it throws his judgment into serious question.

His post-election actions, calling for martial law, are traitorous.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5

The FBI should for sure question Biden about this conversation after he is sworn in. Oh wait they should submit to him a pre approved list of questions he is willing to answer on the matter. And then he should answer them — in writing— and say whatever the fuck he wants about what was in the conversation. 

Edited by Sawbonz

16 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

There’s a totally serious topic on Flynn and the FBI that a certain poster is being super serious and intellectually honest about on this board already.

Both sides!  Both sides!  You see they are equal!  All politicians are equally both sides!  

I like Anastasis and Wulaw as posters but I don’t brook this shit.  People like sheeit need to be reckoned with.  Not acceptable. Not at all.  

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, sheeeit said:

2) I don’t think so

3) I don’t think so

Now answer mine.  

Are you still laughing?