Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

6 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Was beergut the other Taglienti brother? Crappy police officer, even crappier sports writer. He ran the original A&M SBNation blog before they took it away from him because he was an overwhelming jackass that no one could stand anymore.

He used to post as Tag77 or Bocephus or something like that, IDK. One of his former co-writers started this blog fueled entirely by his hatred of him.

Yeah I believe so. He posts as insidezone64 on reddit. According to him, Dorbah is a JAG, Angilau is the only good linemen from our ‘18 class, and Ehlinger isn’t a top 3 big 12 QB, among other things.

3 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Yeah I believe so. He posts as insidezone64 on reddit. According to him, Dorbah is a JAG, Angilau is the only good linemen from our ‘18 class, and Ehlinger isn’t a top 3 big 12 QB, among other things.

He's also on record as claiming:

- Tom Herman tampered with Kyle Allen while at Houston, and then Bru McCoy while the latter was at USC

- Carrington is an "arrogant loudmouth"

- Tyler Owens is a scrub who was elevated solely by the BOMC

2 hours ago, satyanash said:

Was beergut the other Taglienti brother? Crappy police officer, even crappier sports writer. He ran the original A&M SBNation blog before they took it away from him because he was an overwhelming jackass that no one could stand anymore.

He used to post as Tag77 or Bocephus or something like that, IDK. One of his former co-writers started this blog fueled entirely by his hatred of him.

Tag77 is dumb as fuck, pompously arrogant (with no reason), and has no self awareness. Which just makes him a typical aggy. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, satyanash said:

- Tom Herman tampered with Kyle Allen while at Houston, and then Bru McCoy while the latter was at USC

Liucci is not the most self aware person, is he?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, satyanash said:

This is every aggy I've seen on a message board or met in person. 

A little OT, but the first year I lived in Texas, I sat next to a guy on a plane who struck up a conversation with me. He was nice enough at first but then started talking about football and told me he was an aggy. Completely unprompted, he starts talking about how Reggie McNeal was better than VY. I didn't grow up in Texas, so I basically had to ask him who Reggie McNeal was and what he did that made him better than VY.  He looked at me as if I had just kicked his dog and the conversation pretty much ended right there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

A little OT, but the first year I lived in Texas, I sat next to a guy on a plane who struck up a conversation with me. He was nice enough at first but then started talking about football and told me he was an aggy. Completely unprompted, he starts talking about how Reggie McNeal was better than VY. I didn't grow up in Texas, so I basically had to ask him who Reggie McNeal was and what he did that made him better than VY.  He looked at me as if I had just kicked his dog and the conversation pretty much ended right there. 

My 1st thought upon reading this is that never happened and quit making up stories...but sadly I'm sure it did happen...bc aggy.

12 hours ago, George Clooney said:

Holy shit. I used to get into it with him all the time on reddit cfb. He would rock a coastal Carolina flair and SEC flair on the cfb sub in a retarded way to try to stay incognito for his aggy fandom. Of course he couldn’t stay away from leg humping aggy and saying the most insane shit about Texas. 

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

Another cool story bro:

A couple months ago I was traveling with my cousin and we were going through security at IAH and I mentioned to him that "you know there are still aggies out there who actually believe Reggie McNeil was better than Vince Young?" As we both started laughing, I noticed the guy in front of him quickly spun his head around with a cross look. I then noticed his gigantic ring and knew. He was fucking pissed. It was hilarious watching him grab his shit and storm off, no doubt muttering to himself "fucking 'sips!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Another cool story bro:

A couple months ago I was traveling with my cousin and we were going through security at IAH and I mentioned to him that "you know there are still aggies out there who actually believe Reggie McNeil was better than Vince Young?" As we both started laughing, I noticed the guy in front of him quickly spun his head around with a cross look. I then noticed his gigantic ring and knew. He was fucking pissed. It was hilarious watching him grab his shit and storm off, no doubt muttering to himself "fucking 'sips!"

imgur
/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png" />

44 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Another cool story bro:

this seems like an incredibly normal conversation, and absolutely something that would happen in real life. 

5 minutes ago, bizzle said:

this seems like an incredibly normal conversation, and absolutely something that would happen in real life. 

I mean, people laugh at aggies all over the country, so sounds plausible to me. Not sure about Canada but I'm guessing it is the same. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, bizzle said:

Yeah. Reminds me of the postgame praise Texags post from a supposed visiting fan with a new username that is guaranteed after every aggy home game.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:
56 minutes ago, bizzle said:

So does whooping at a funeral or in a business meeting. 

Or in church.  That one is very classy.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Um, not sure if you're familiar with my story or not from the last site...

Aggy cousin died.  His aggy sisters had an aggy-themed funeral complete with the aggy was hymn at the end.  When the song ended one sister yelled across the room at me, "That's for you!"

My only thought was that this aggy really did run out of time 

Welp, they showed you.  

• Like 1