Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

19 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I love the " stay tuned this thing will have one or two more swings" as if Broughton isnt filming a commitment video tomorrow.

"We basically know and have vaguely stated the pick will be Texas but we want you gomers to keep clicking our unoriginal and unsubstantiated drivel all weekend"

It will be tough to beat aggy sources telling their flock that Jack Jones was truly undecided on Signing Day and was going back and forth with his decision, and then he busts out a commitment video with fucking Snoop Dogg.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

T-minus 48 hours until the "Aggie really backed off recruiting Broughton and didn't really push for his commitment because Jimbo has bigger fish to fry" takes start coming in. 

They are already stating they have better already committed and better prospects to recruit.

1:34:00 - 1:38:30

Looch goes in on Jeremy Pruitt, saying he's recruiting well, but he doesn't trust him as a head coach, because he's "unhinged". "I think he's more suited as a coordinator... just like I think the same of Tom Herman."

1:51:30 - 1:52:45

Looch quickly says Texas has more momentum than aggy on Broughton. 

1:54:00 - 1:55:00

Looch gives his thoughts on UGA, and of course he says they didn't care about playing in the Sugar Bowl again. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/fGDP_9nutkU/0118869-cfpx.mp3

1 minute ago, EZ$ said:

Well, Looch does have Collins ranked higher than Broughton in his rankings....unless they were updated recently when Broughton was a heavy aggy lean. 

He had Collins at 7 and Broughton at 14 when I made note of the rankings a month ago.

2 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Well, Looch does have Collins ranked higher than Broughton in his rankings....unless they were updated recently when Broughton was a heavy aggy lean. 

Given that one of the regular posters has already started calling him "Alfredo", I don't think they're that confident in Collins.