Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

10 minutes ago, lil pump said:

if we are talking coeds ut thots r not up to par ut may have the worst coeds in the state texas doesnt even make top 10

1. txst
  2. tam
  3. tt
  4. tcu
  5. smu
  6. tsu
  7. baylor
  8. rice
  9. uh
  10. unt

You clearly have never been to rice...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, lil pump said:

if we are talking coeds ut thots r not up to par ut may have the worst coeds in the state texas doesnt even make top 10

1. txst
  2. tam
  3. tt
  4. tcu
  5. smu
  6. tsu
  7. baylor
  8. rice
  9. uh
  10. unt

aggy ahead of SMU? TSU at 6? Rice ahead of UT? 

This is a weird list.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fug said:

You clearly have never been to rice...

I’d probably switch up rice and UH as well. But other than that I can’t disagree. The talent at UT is far less in quantity because UT has a little thing called “admission standards”.  

It’s made up for in quality however. Well that and you still have Austin talent around that doesn’t go to UT.

I would give aggy a top 10 ranking for coaches given their propensity for coach favorable contracts and proximity to a bigger city. If you told me I couldn’t leave college station I’d change my answer.

After offer, A&M jumps into group of top schools for Haynes King

VIP By BRIAN PERRONI 

After leading his team to an undefeated season and a state title this past season, Longview quarterback Haynes King has found himself a wanted man in college recruiting circles. The 6-foot-2.5, 183-pound junior has picked up offers from a number of top schools.

The latest to extend one was Texas A&M as Aggie offensive coordinator and quarterback coach Darrell Dickey went by the East Texas school last week to see the four-star prospect.

"Coach Dickey came by the school," King said. "He came in and watched me throw and then I found out they were offering me."

King, the son of Longview head coach John King, had been building a relationship with Dickey even prior to the offer.

"We've talked previously," the nation's No. 109 overall prospect said of the Aggies. "We started in about January and then we stayed in contact. I really didn't know an offer was coming though. I pretty much just stay to myself with most of that stuff. I was really busy with basketball at the time and then moving on to track, so I really wasn't paying attention to all that.

"Now all this is speeding up, occupying most of my time."

Jimbo Fisher has put a number of quarterbacks in the NFL and that is something that Dickey at least made King aware of. However, the Aggie assistant knows his audience and hasn't pushed too hard.

"He talked to me a little bit about coach Fisher's history with quarterbacks, but not too much," King said of Dickey. "They're not that type and I respect that. They're not going to blow my phone up with all kinds of stuff. But he did definitely mention the quarterbacks he's had and coach Fisher has had. And we talked about a little more things on that aspect of A&M."

With the seasons for his other sports now over, King is looking at figuring out his official visit schedule.

"I really don't know right now," he said of any details about his officials. "I believe we are going to go up to A&M and a couple more places. I've been a little busy. Track just ended, so I've just finally got some time on my hands this past couple weeks. My dad and I talked a little bit about it but we haven't yet decided any certain dates or any of that."

King has a few things he wants to see in his college of choice.

"I'm looking for the main school that offers me the best opportunity to grow and prosper in that system and to be able to develop as a quarterback," he said. "Not only just as a quarterback, but as a person and also in my education."

Though he is only just now beginning to really focus on recruiting, King admits that some schools are standing out at the moment.

"There are a few," he said. "I'd say Tennessee, A&M, Auburn, possibly Duke, Baylor, TCU, Arkansas. It's really the main schools that have been keeping in touch with me. I've built a relationship with those coaches. Pretty much, whatever I'm looking for in a school, they all fit that checklist."

King, who plans to graduate early and enroll at his school of choice in January, threw for 3,877 yards and 42 touchdowns with only four interceptions while completing 69 percent of his passes as a junior. He also ran for 664 yards and eight scores

Perroni: "I still believe that, if A&M pushes, he will likely end up in Aggieland"

Translation: If he doesn't commit to Aggy, it's because we didn't want him. 

Super secret translation: if Aggy pays the asking price, he will be an Aggy. The just don't know if he's worth the price right now. 

Haynes King: I want to play at LSU. They didn't offer. Neither did Texas or OU. So I guess I'm going to Arkansas, TCU, or Aggy. FML

• Like 1

The two things that come up behind the scenes with King Haynes are that he and his family are LSU fans, and that he wants to play in the SEC. The three top schools, assuming LSU doesn't push, appear to be A&M, Auburn, and Tennessee

Orgeron is a fucking moron if he doesn't trapdoor one of their committed scrubs for him, Arkansas would seemingly be a big threat if it wasn't for Chad's son Chandler Morris, who's a pretty good QB prospect, Tennessee's 2018 and 2019 signees were both 3* pro style guys, Auburn just signed a stud in Bo Nix, and A&M has junior to be Mond and a bunch of garbage. 

To me, if LSU doesn't push, A&M and Tennessee make the most sense. 

2 hours ago, lil pump said:

1. txst
  2. tam
  3. tt
  4. tcu
  5. smu
  6. tsu
  7. baylor
  8. rice
  9. uh
  10. unt

Apparently you have spent a lot of time on each campus during Fall and Spring to come up with a list such as this.  What formula(s) did you use to comprise such a well thought out list?  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, lil pump said:

1. txst
  2. tam
  3. tt
  4. tcu
  5. smu
  6. tsu
  7. baylor
  8. rice
  9. uh
  10. unt

lil pump still hasn't hooked up yet. And is still trying to make "thot" a thing.

Rice has about 6,000 students grad and undergrad. At 47% female, that’s a total pool of 2800 females. Whatever the normal distribution curve for hotness is, I imagine Rice’s 17% acceptance rate skews it and not in a good way, in addition to the self selection that happens initially that students don’t bother applying in the first place. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lil pump said:

1. txst
  2. tam
  3. tt
  4. tcu
  5. smu
  6. tsu
  7. baylor
  8. rice
  9. uh
  10. unt

Anthony Fera's older sister was hotter than anything I've seen at any of the schools on your list.  Rice being number 8 is laughable too.  It invalidates your whole list.

If I had to rate them as a whole, TCU is definitely number 1.  You could go to their gym any time of day and there were hotties there.  3 P.M. on a Sunday?  No problem; 7 hotties at least.

I've never been impressed with SMU or Tech to be honest.  Baylor isn't that great either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fondren & Main said:

Anthony Fera's older sister was hotter than anything I've seen at any of the schools on your list.  

She's good looking, but this is hyperbole; she has friends who attended most of these schools hotter than her 

Just now, bizzle said:

you went to the wrong bars and restaurants around smu. 

Maybe the women were hotter when I was at UT.  Haven’t been there in a while.  Girls at SMU now are not impressive.  Girls at Baylor were not impressive.  Maybe that’s changed.  I highly doubt Rice is even top 50 in Texas...

2 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

I had class with her.  Not hyperbole.  She’s still pretty smoking hot.  Maybe you don’t like the Instagram look?

I know her in real life as well. My point is that all of these schools, including SMU, TCU, Tech, A&M, and Baylor, with the exception of Rice and maybe UH, have plenty of attractive girls, even if you haven't personally seen them

• Like 1

I have a very hard time believing that Texas State isn't still the king. In the 90's and early 2000's, it wasn't even close, although no walk through UT's campus ever disappointed. 

SFA was a good visit the couple of times I roadtripped there while at Texas, and those I've dealt with in the workforce haven't been bad either. I woke up under a car there once, and set off the alarm with my forehead when I snapped awake. Got kicked out of an all female dorm and had to crash somewhere. Good times. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Tell me where the SMU ones are, because I’d like to change my opinion in that aspect.  I can tell you where they aren’t; Tipsy Alchemist.  First and foremost, fuck that place for charging $22 for Eagle Rare.  That’s highwayfuckingrobbery!

What was that place on Yale blvd with the volleyball courts?

7 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Perroni: "I still believe that, if A&M pushes, he will likely end up in Aggieland"

Translation: If he doesn't commit to Aggy, it's because we didn't want him. 

Super secret translation: if Aggy pays the asking price, he will be an Aggy. The just don't know if he's worth the price right now. 

Haynes King: I want to play at LSU. They didn't offer. Neither did Texas or OU. So I guess I'm going to Arkansas, TCU, or Aggy. FML

Well, OU didn't offer....will probably just wait for Mr King to enter the portal.

2 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Anthony Fera's older sister was hotter than anything I've seen at any of the schools on your list.  Rice being number 8 is laughable too.  It invalidates your whole list.

If I had to rate them as a whole, TCU is definitely number 1.  You could go to their gym any time of day and there were hotties there.  3 P.M. on a Sunday?  No problem; 7 hotties at least.

I've never been impressed with SMU or Tech to be honest.  Baylor isn't that great either.

You need glasses.

46 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Anyone that says any school other than Texas State at #1 is a fucking moron or being a contrarian douche. whynotboth.gif 

The best part about those hot future teachers is that they love Longhorn guys when they visit Austin 

Just now, Ravishing Rick said:

I attended Rice undergrad and I can assure you they have no place on this list.  Many willing to put out, however.

We used to say “the odds are good, but the goods are odd”.  

One of my best friends played at Rice about five years ago, and says it was a experience different from almost any other FBS school because most of the student body resents the meathead athletes, are antisocial autist genius types, or are foreign, and there aren't many attractive girls to throw themselves at the athletes like there are at other schools 

38 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Ya’ll are sleeping on TAMUCC for hottest girls it’s one giant Nursing/ Marine biology school on the beach and easily gives Tx state a run for it’s money. 

youre right tamucc is underrated

34 minutes ago, Ravishing Rick said:

I attended Rice undergrad and I can assure you they have no place on this list.  Many willing to put out, however.

We used to say “the odds are good, but the goods are odd”. 

My wife worked as an event planner at Rice for like 8 years, or something to that effect. She was responsible for many of the big celebrations there, like Commencement, and whatever dumb BBQ event that launched each school year for the freshmen and/or sophomores. She basically just described the entire undergraduate population as "A bunch of weird dorks unleashed in an environment where other people will have sex with them for the first time." 

So, sounds about right. She has some tremendous stories. 

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

My wife worked as an event planner at Rice for like 8 years, or something to that effect. She was responsible for many of the big celebrations there, like Commencement, and whatever dumb BBQ event that launched each school year for the freshmen and/or sophomores. She basically just described the entire undergraduate population as "A bunch of weird dorks unleashed in an environment where other people will have sex with them for the first time." 

So, sounds about right. She has some tremendous stories. 

Rules haven't changed

Pics of wife 

38 minutes ago, lil pump said:

this isnt the 1980s rice has had a huge surge in beautiful latina/african american girls

I lived near Rice village from 2002-2005, when I was fresh out of college with my first job and what, for the first time in my life, felt like disposable income. I jogged around that track every morning, for 3 years, and I frequented the bars in Rice Village with co-workers probably 2-3 times a week. You couldn't be more wrong if you changed your name to Longhorn94 and started swearing that Texas was going to sign Garrett Wilson. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

Rules haven't changed

Pics of wife 

Well, Surly hasn't changed, so you won't be drastically shocked that this is one of the vast majority of times where you're not getting shit. If you want a sure thing, go find South Austin's mom. 

• Haha 2