Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

30 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

In what way has Jimbo broken through at North Shore? They are likely getting one player off their squad of 12 or so D1 prospects?

You know how North Shore loves sending kids to LSU? There is a reason for that. It will be the same reason Aggy gets a bunch of guys in either 20 or 21

2 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Do they ever talk about winning or actual accomplishments? 

Men and Women’s Track and Field isn’t nearly as entertaining as, well, literally every other sport that’s offered. Not sure what else there is to discuss. 

2 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Do they ever talk about winning or actual accomplishments? 

I guess they could talk about their pre-playoff Cotton Bowl victory 7 years ago. Otherwise, they don't really have any accomplishments. I guess the SEC move allowed them to recruit 5-star QBs that later transferred. And they overpaid for Jimbo. So they got that going for them.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

EAVdgQoWwAAKTx4?format=jpg&name=360x360EAVdgoyW4AIKCnx?format=png&name=360x360EAVdhNmXUAY_9nz?format=png&name=360x360EAVdh0JWsAIq5Ky?format=png&name=360x360

I hadn't thought about their mental contortions about leaving the Big 12. The above was what they talked about all the time.

Then if asked about the move and were they running away from Texas, the answer would be "tu had nothing to do with our decision. We got invited to the SEC (they didn't because everybody hates them), so we accepted. We don't care about tu."

They do excel at holding two opposite justifications in their heads while they lie to themselves about who they and what they do.

To the extent that anybody outside of Texas cares about our game with them, the Aggies look like chickens when they flap around clucking out their convolutions for why they refuse to play us. They're booked. Texas needs the game not A&M. Their schedule is already tough. You don't even really have to refute all that bs to an outsider. It's all obviously crap.

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Getting away from the arrogance of "tu", not the ass pounding. M'kay, aggy. 

If you ask any one of their new conference mates to describe aggy in one word, they would all say arrogant. Most of what I see from their posters on secrant is about who much money they have. Seems pretty arrogant to me.

Just now, texaslong said:

If you ask any one of their new conference mates to describe aggy in one word, they would all say arrogant. Most of what I see from their posters on secrant is about who much money they have. Seems pretty arrogant to me.

Oh, definitely. It's less arrogance and more living in an alternate reality. They truly think they're a blue blood program, despite having absolutely nothing to show for it. Their stupidity is something to marvel at. 

19 hours ago, Goodman said:

Only way I can see Zach landing at aggie is if they win 10 games and compete well in those 4 tough games. As far as money, the last few years Bama and Georgia have set the rate. Rumor was that Sanders costs the Red Elephant Club 300K. If aggie can show him they are competing and winning those big games, they'll pay whatever it takes to get him signed if he wants in.

That is all fantasy because they are going 8-4.

if the payment number is close - it's insane but I guess i shouldn't doubt it.  When I had the chance to ask Earl why he chose UT - he talked at length about ou offering him a car $$ etc.  His Mom taught him nothing in life is free.  He chose UT and Daryl for that reason.  He then talked about looking at former blow-u players vs. UT players and how they came out in the long run...... and the APeterson story hadn't broken.  

• Like 3

1) stop quoting him
2) there is no universe in which, if given one word to describe aggy, that “weird” would not be the first choice.

Man, if what I just heard is true.  Y'all know we aren't in the business is sharing info that will come out in due time.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Well aren't you a cryptic little bitch, Fat Hamm

EAWkQURX4AAvPWD?format=jpg&name=360x360EAWkWMYWkAM_pVk?format=jpg&name=360x360EAWkWjbWwAU1Fiz?format=png&name=360x360

That's an interesting way of saying the McRib is back for a limited time.

28 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Isn’t the entire business model of the recruiting sites to gather and report on information that will come out in due time?

As long as you leave yourself an out in case nothing happens, which is usually the highest probability. In this case it was meant to get aggy some momentum after Texas has been dragging their nuts all over their face heading into a big recruiting weekend.

Edited by HtownHorn

27 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

Brauninger earns a living by spreading gossip about high school boys and their college decision.

I can’t confirm or deny it, but IF what I heard is true then... that guy is a fucking goof.

This guy is the definition of goof 

0072068-hdcf-1280x720.jpg